Riddle me this

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Why are the media pretending that the public has not seen the photos of the FBI suspects?? I have been staring at them for two days now....by internet link sent to me by my daughter. If the suspects have seen themselves and are innocent they would have come forward. If they are guilty they are on the run...let's hope the FBI has then under surveillance. In any case I do not get why the media is playing the game...

Why are the media pretending that the public has not seen the photos of the FBI suspects?? I have been staring at them for two days now....by internet link sent to me by my daughter. If the suspects have seen themselves and are innocent they would have come forward. If they are guilty they are on the run...let's hope the FBI has then under surveillance. In any case I do not get why the media is playing the game...

How certain are you that you're seeing the same photos that they're referring to?

Look if it was a RW crazy, we'd have known by now, the left, including the media are trying to figure a way to spin this......they love tragedies, that's where they try to get all their legislation passed...when people are weak and vunerable.

Watch the FBI news conference right now and maybe they will release something. Amy is correct the white hat and blue jump suit guys have been cleared.

There are two covered pictures set up next to the podium, looks like we may get a look at the main suspects.

Forum List

Back