Rigged Elections and Voter Fraud - how common is fraud? Not very.

You have ZERO cases of in-person voter impersonation fraud in the state of OHIO!!!

That is the ONLY kind of fraud that photo ID might mitigate.

That's the problem with you liberals. You ask for evidence, and when somebody presents clear cut evidence, you hold the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud. What don't you understand about t the term "in person?" In person means they were there as the story clearly points out.

My God I'm so glad I didn't attend public schools as a child.
You did NOT present evidence of in-person voter impersonation fraud, loser.

You are pissed because you were caught supporting racist laws and being pretty floridly racist in the process. And you probably thought there was fraud. And that is likely because your racist overlords told you it was so.

They lied to you. You are their obedient little stooge.

You have ZERO cases of in-person voter impersonation fraud in the state of OHIO!!!

That is the ONLY kind of fraud that photo ID might mitigate.

That's the problem with you liberals. You ask for evidence, and when somebody presents clear cut evidence, you hold the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud. What don't you understand about t the term "in person?" In person means they were there as the story clearly points out.

My God I'm so glad I didn't attend public schools as a child.

You are pissed because you were caught supporting racist laws and being pretty floridly racist in the process. And you probably thought there was fraud. And that is likely because your racist overlords told you it was so.

NaziCons are retarded.

Right-Wing Media Conflate “Voter Fraud” With Voter Registration Inaccuracies

Then debunk the story you little sheep. In fact, let's go one step further: repost anything I said in regards to racism you brainwashed fool! Nothing in this conversation was about race. What goes on in that disturbed mind of yours, that's probably another issue.

Then debunk the story you little sheep. In fact, let's go one step further: repost anything I said in regards to racism you brainwashed fool! Nothing in this conversation was about race. What goes on in that disturbed mind of yours, that's probably another issue.
The story was NOT in-person voter impersonation fraud!

You have ZERO example of the ONLY kind of fraud that photo ID MIGHT mitigate. (It is hard to mitigate a nonexistent problem.)

You have ZERO example of the ONLY kind of fraud that photo ID MIGHT mitigate. (It is hard to mitigate a nonexistent problem.)

I can't do this all night for the mentally impaired. So just one more time:

McMillan, 56, cast an early in-person absentee ballot at the Greene County Board of Elections and then cast a second ballot on November 6. Permissive in-person absentee voting held for weeks prior to election day is one of many policies championed by Ohio Senator Nina Turner (D-Cleveland), who is currently campaigning to be the next secretary of state.

McMillan, 56, cast an early in-person absentee ballot at the Greene County Board of Elections and then cast a second ballot on November 6. Permissive in-person absentee voting held for weeks prior to election day is one of many policies championed by Ohio Senator Nina Turner (D-Cleveland), who is currently campaigning to be the next secretary of state.
He did NOT IMPERSONATE another voter!

You have ZERO cases of in-person voter impersonation fraud.

Ergo, if your racist law keeps ONE black person from voting this year, then you will be tilting the election in your favor with a Jim Crow style, über racist law.

‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party.

Disenfranchising black voters is racist thuggery. It is oppression. It is immoral.

Yes it is, none of which Voter-ID does. It's just that you've once again been duped by your party of handouts. They can't tell you the real reason they don't want Voter-ID, so they made up this race nonsense that you and your ilk bought hook, line and sinker.

Voter Fraud is Statistical Rarity. Since 2000, in all U.S. Elections Federal, State and Local there have over One Billion (1,000,000,000) ballots cast and out of those over One Billion (1,000,000,000) there have only been Thirty-One (31) documented cases of Voter Fraud.

Voter I.D. Laws passed by RePuBliKans unfairly and unconstitutionally (as found the courts Texas, Ohio and other states have found) target African-Americans, College Students and Women Voters. Each of these groups are strongly Democratic. You cannot deny a person their Constitutionally Right To Vote simply because they do not vote with a certain party.

Epic Fail on your part.

Voter Fraud is Statistical Rarity. Since 2000, in all U.S. Elections Federal, State and Local there have over One Billion (1,000,000,000) ballots cast and out of those over One Billion (1,000,000,000) there have only been Thirty-One (31) documented cases of Voter Fraud.

Voter I.D. Laws passed by RePuBliKans unfairly and unconstitutionally (as found the courts Texas, Ohio and other states have found) target African-Americans, College Students and Women Voters. Each of these groups are strongly Democratic. You cannot deny a person their Constitutionally Right To Vote simply because they do not vote with a certain party.

Epic Fail on your part.

So once again: how does one law that applies to all make it discriminatory for only one group of people--Democrats?

And again, if my state adopted Voter-ID laws, I as a white Republican would have to get a voter-ID. My black Democrat neighbor would have to get a voter-ID. How are the laws more favorable to me than him? Please explain or give me some reasonable scenario.

Again, it is still MATH.

You don't have to understand it. You just have to know it is real. And the problem your ID is solving doesn't exist. So you have ZERO excuses. And this relentless garbage with your shallow reasoning doesn't get you off the hook.

Epic Fail on your part.

So once again: how does one law that applies to all make it discriminatory for only one group of people--Democrats?

And again, if my state adopted Voter-ID laws, I as a white Republican would have to get a voter-ID. My black Democrat neighbor would have to get a voter-ID. How are the laws more favorable to me than him? Please explain or give me some reasonable scenario.
A.Voter fraud statistically does not exist.
B. Minorities, the elderly, and the young %wise don't have photo ID as much and would be discriminated against duh. They prove their citizenship when they register. duh.

A.Voter fraud statistically does not exist.
B. Minorities, the elderly, and the young %wise don't have photo ID as much and would be discriminated against duh. They prove their citizenship when they register. duh.

A. Completely wrong. It does exist and I've posted dozens of links to it.

B. Not having identification does not have racial or age barriers that Republicans don't have. Or are you trying to suggest that Republicans are just that much more intelligent than Democrats? Just because you are registered doesn't mean that somebody can't vote in your place when you die or no longer vote. If people are slick enough to steal your identity to open credit card accounts, use the credit cards you do have, cash checks, then people sure as hell can steal your identity to vote if no picture is needed.

C. There are very few people in the country today that can survive in our society without identification. How many people do you know or are aware of that never borrowed money from the bank, never owned a home, never bought a pack of cigarettes or a bottle of alcohol, never cashed a check, never boarded a plane, never obtained a passport? WTF lives like that? Nobody.

Again, it is still MATH.

You don't have to understand it. You just have to know it is real.

That's the problem with you liberals, you don't understand it. You just repeat what you were brainwashed into repeating. You can't give reasons because there are none and you weren't programmed to give any.

Again, it is still MATH.

That's the problem with you liberals, you don't understand it. You just repeat what you were brainwashed into repeating. You can't give reasons because there are none and you weren't programmed to give any.

On the contrary, I think they understand it very well.

As long there is no ID law, there is a room for voter fraud which is hard to expose, and even then, it's too late do do anything about it. That's why they're resisting those laws that will make it harder for them to cheat, and will bring punishment for something they could get away with today easily.

Again, it is still MATH.

As long there is no ID law, there is a room for voter fraud which is hard to expose, and even then, it's too late do do anything about it. That's why they're resisting those laws that will make it harder for them to cheat, and will bring punishment for something they could get away with today easily.
Brainwashed^^. There is no voter fraud. Period.

Oh, their Democrat politicians know this quite well, but it's the sheep that can't understand that. They are told to take the standard liberal response by using race, age, gender....... well you know what they use for every argument.

Again, it is still MATH.

No, it is pretty damn easy to figure this stuff out. You keep pretending that your mind numbingly racist rhetoric is okay, especially given you have zero examples of in-person voter impersonation fraud in your state of Ohio.

Ha, Soros-connected companies are supplying voter machines to some US states. But yeah, voter fraud is just another 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' Nothing to see here folks. ;)

Forum List

Back