Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Some food for thought here.

While I appreciate your concerns for undue rhetoric, many warnings are based and grounded in hard reality. For the time being, I'll still consider by far Left-Wing Violence as being the greater danger by a mile.

Congressman Steve Scalise Gravely Wounded in Alexandria Baseball Field Ambush

At least 59 killed and 527 injured in mass shooting at Las Vegas concert
Umh...why do you guys lie? The Vegas killer was not a leftist, he was a gun nut. No motive established. If you are going to lie you arent worth the time.

If you don't know his motive, then how do you know I'm wrong?
And lying is a CONSCIOUS, deliberate action; if no one knows his motive, then I might be wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.
Let's put it this way to you: the guy singled out a Country-Western concert to shoot hundreds of people. Now Country-Western music is most notoriously a music genre associated with the South and Midwest, regions of the highest population of generally the most conservative people. So take from that what you like. It's called circumstantial evidence. If you have better evidence that he was a conservative wishing to shoot other conservatives, thought he was shooting liberals or just didn't even care, I'm willing to listen to your evidence, otherwise, shut up and don't call me a liar when the only evidence we have of motive leans in my direction.
If no one knows his motive which you admit, then deliberately labeling it leftwing is a lie.

You also ignore the fact thst he explored and scoped out several other venues for an attack including a Lalapalooza concert.

The only known FACT is that the guy targeted and shot hundreds of country-western fans who are notoriously right-leaning. He tried to massacre them. Pretty safe bet he know what kind of concert it was. Leftards have a much better established history of this sort of thing than right-wing kooks.
Right wing kooks like to blame leftards for everything. Country western is right-leaning so the Vegas shooter was probably a politically motivated leftie? Kook.

how many times do I have to post it????!!!!
white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people------------since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 every YEAR
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

blacks commit crime at much higher rates--graduate at lower rates--this hurts the US MUCH more than any white supremacists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders

BLM wants to KILL white people
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

BLM/lefties are just like hitler's SA
hitler's SA:
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
More than two dozen protesters chanting "black lives matter" disrupted Donald Trump's rally
Donald Trump rally interrupted repeatedly by protesters - CNNPolitics
Trump rally disrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters, among others
Donald Trump’s Rally in Chicago Canceled After Violent Scuffles
you post DUMBSHIT

the left are just like hitler's SA--violent jackasses
the left are like the nazis--they do not accept fair/legal/American elections

Folks here sure do love Straw Man arguments.

My actual position, not that it will matter, is that those who refuse to hold their own tribes accountable for their destructive actions, and those who deflect from and minimize those destructive actions, are enabling further destructive actions.

To address your Straw Man, I also feel that people have every right to protect themselves if they are in imminent personal danger.

And now you're free to once again make stuff up about my positions.
Fine...The OP is using sources that cite INDIVIDUAL acts of violence (even jail house gang attacks) as "proof" that it is on a par to roving bands of antifa mobs, attacking anyone in sight and destroying property...The old false equivalence fallacy.....Since there are no "tribes" involved it the former, then your particular line of reasoning holds no water....Moreover, I cited instances where certain proactively violent individuals have been thrown out of the "tribes" who seek, as their only outcome, to defend themselves, which you promptly brushed off.

I have friends in Minneapolis who were attacked by antifa assholes, for no more violent an action than standing in line to attend a Trump rally, while the cops stood by and did nothing.....If anyone has any responsibility for the consequences of their actions (or inactions such as they are), and to call their "tribe" to account, it's the local politicians -ALL of them not coincidentally leftists- who are letting this shit get completely out of hand.

There is no question that the vast majority of hate and intolerance in the US during the past 30 years comes from the left of the spectrum.

While I appreciate your concerns for undue rhetoric, many warnings are based and grounded in hard reality. For the time being, I'll still consider by far Left-Wing Violence as being the greater danger by a mile.

Umh...why do you guys lie? The Vegas killer was not a leftist, he was a gun nut. No motive established. If you are going to lie you arent worth the time.

And lying is a CONSCIOUS, deliberate action; if no one knows his motive, then I might be wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.
Let's put it this way to you: the guy singled out a Country-Western concert to shoot hundreds of people. Now Country-Western music is most notoriously a music genre associated with the South and Midwest, regions of the highest population of generally the most conservative people. So take from that what you like. It's called circumstantial evidence. If you have better evidence that he was a conservative wishing to shoot other conservatives, thought he was shooting liberals or just didn't even care, I'm willing to listen to your evidence, otherwise, shut up and don't call me a liar when the only evidence we have of motive leans in my direction.
If no one knows his motive which you admit, then deliberately labeling it leftwing is a lie.

You also ignore the fact thst he explored and scoped out several other venues for an attack including a Lalapalooza concert.

The only known FACT is that the guy targeted and shot hundreds of country-western fans who are notoriously right-leaning. He tried to massacre them. Pretty safe bet he know what kind of concert it was. Leftards have a much better established history of this sort of thing than right-wing kooks.
Right wing kooks like to blame leftards for everything. Country western is right-leaning so the Vegas shooter was probably a politically motivated leftie? Kook.

His dad was a bank robber. The left is proud.

They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump,

Huh? What did Trump do besides make liberals cry, get rid of the mandate, and over turn Obama's EOs with his EOs

If you are going to resort to childish insults, don't expect any further replies.

??????

Childish insults I stated three facts ..

Trump May Not Be Crazy, But the Rest of Us Are Getting There Fast

Psychologists’ couches are filling up as Americans seek relief from Trump Anxiety Disorder.

By JOHN F. HARRIS and SARAH ZIMMERMAN

10/12/2018 05:09 AM EDT
Apologies Bear, I neant
Antifa is a violent organization, and you support it in your op.

As do the dem party and many lib politicians.
oh bullshit. The Op doesnt support Antifa any more than you support the neo nazis.

From your op.

" antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression."
Antifa is not the Bogeyman you have blown them up to be. They are thugs that tangle with and target white nationslists. They destroy property and cause rioting and disorder. You have bkown them uo into something like MS -13 which is ridiculous.

It seems you have a great need to portray yourselves as victims which is the ultimate irony given your constant attacks on the left fir their politics of victimization.

Because rioting is a positive attribute? :cuckoo:

I've seen a rioter pretty much get his head blown off by a black National Guardsman.

I reckon he aimed to throw a cocktail at the National Guard. He got shut the fuck down.

Just passing by while getting out of town during the MacDuffie riots. In a Monte Carlo, baby.

A Democrat named Bob Graham called out the National Guard for that.

Back when Democrats were Americans. That is no longer the case.
Who is supporting rioting? No one. Rioting and instigating riots are criminal.
You are defending it. Stop lying.

Apologies Bear, I neant
Antifa is not the Bogeyman you have blown them up to be. They are thugs that tangle with and target white nationslists. They destroy property and cause rioting and disorder. You have bkown them uo into something like MS -13 which is ridiculous.

It seems you have a great need to portray yourselves as victims which is the ultimate irony given your constant attacks on the left fir their politics of victimization.

They do not limit themselves to white nationalists.

That you lie for them validates my point.
Well that is what they claim. Either way they are not comparable to MS13 which you blow them up to be. If they cant engage peaxefully arrest them. Same with your white nationalists . You NEED Antifa, because antifa justifies your victimhood and rallies your base onto retaliatory violence in the guise of self defense. You need these self created monsters because without them your you would have no excuses.

1. Cops keep being ordered to stand down by dem politicians, so they don't get arrested.

2. Not my white nationalists. I've not lied to defend them, like you have for antifa.

3. We've seen plenty of examples where no one fought back against Antifa, and they still were violent and/or destructive. So that's simply not true.

case in point.

milo-protest-1920.jpg

2. Of course they are your white nationalists . you've lied and defended them just as I have Antifa. Now think about that and maybe stop accusing others of things they havent done. Until then the white nationslists are your boys and girls.

Show where I have defended white nationalists. I challenge you. HInt: don't waste your time trying to defend this one.

1. Why are they told to stand down? In doing so they are giving the same "free pass" to the opposition right? My guess, without reading each case individually is that stand diwn orders as such are rare, police have to walk a very fine line between maintaining order and not onfringing on free speech rights.

Don't guess. Read up on it. Rioting, destroying, obstructing traffic, is not Free Speech. YOu are defending violent goons.

3. I dont disagree with you on Antifa's destructive and violent behavior. I am just saying is you have built them up as bigger than life. Charge them with property destruction and assault. Believe it or not....they have been.

I've commented on their various violent crimes, and suppression of speech, and the support they get from dems.

At no point have I even exaggerated something they have done, or that dems have done for them.

I don't have a guess as to how many of them there are, but they are having a major impact.

And it is completely right and just that people fight back against them.
"White nationalist" is a leftwing euphemism meaning "patriotic American who happens to be white." Don't use the term. You only lend their narrative credibility when you do.

Yep, and then there's antifa. This thread title is disingenuous.

More than a little disingenuous, while the OP calls me a "liar," she totally ignores left wing warnings as if they are all solid gold and pose no danger at all. Those kooks are hanging from the tree branches screaming end of the world. Left wing violence and warnings far surpass that of the right in all regards, so if there is any danger, it is 80-90% from the Left that makes this entire thread topic trash.

So the left-wing violence that's going on all over the country is now the definition of "opposition to policies"? You might want to reconsider that definition, you may wind up having to live with it as your new reality. BTW, demanding impeachment from election day on is not accepting the election, it's just pathetic.

Here is something to ponder then. Remember how you opposed Obama from the day he won the election? You all got upset because you were accused of being racist for opposing his policies? Well using your logic I guess it was true huh? You were sore losers who couldnt accept the results of the election? Nothing to do with policies right? Remember the vow to make him a one term president right at the start?

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

So tell me child, who demanded maobamas impeachment form the day he was elected on? One or two names of prominent people will do.

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Just "murders"??? How many is that actually? About 6?

How about intimidation, property damage, street thuggery, and data mining? How many rowdy demonstrations occuring on politicians front yards or in public spaces?

That's the problem with buying numbers on isolated factoids. Let's put it another way. If the Tea Party were to be getting arrested in the HUNDREDS every month --- would that make it even? Don't think so. Would it have been on the FRONT PAGES and had congressional investigations? You bet your ass it would have been..

Party of drama queening and theatrics is turning ugly. And no lipstick is gonna fix it..
So why do you ignore the violence from the right? Why do you ONLY focus on the left?

No one is ignoring anything, I think we're talking about what's currently happening in politics, do you have any examples in the last few months?

Of rightwing violence? Lets look at the past year and a half.

Wisconsin man who blew himself up might have been white supremacist making ISIS-style bombs

South Florida Man Sentenced to Prison for Hate Crime by Threatening to Blow Up Mosque

Trump Supporters Who Vandalized Mosque Arrested

Trump supporter admits writing anti-Trump graffiti at elementary school to try to frame liberals

‘Hail Trump:’ Woman charged with spray painting ethnic slurs across neighbor’s house

IN DARING PRE-DAWN RAID, TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEFACE CNN HEADQUARTERS – eTruePolitics

Horrifying Videos Show Racist Moms Teaching Kids To Be 'Patriots' By Vandalizing A Mosque | HuffPost

And for those who's memory is selectively short:
Democrats see hypocrisy in GOP attacks on ‘liberal mob’

Similar acts of protest unfolded in 2010, during the rise of the conservative Tea Party movement that sprang up in response to Obama's presidency and the Affordable Care Act.

Democratic town halls all around the country turned rowdy as Tea Party protesters shouted down lawmakers and expressed anger over ObamaCare.

Nearly 1 million conservatives marched to the Capitol building armed with signs and derogatory chants about the "parasite in chief," while a number of Democrats received violent threats and harassment, including a picture of a noose being faxed to Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and a brick being thrown through the window of the district office of the late Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.).

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

From California to Maine, police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack. Insults and taunts have been delivered by adults, college students and second-graders.

So in all that bullshit you have one alleged assault on a person, that could be called violence and it dates to 2010, nothing else in your post qualifies.

They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump,

Huh? What did Trump do besides make liberals cry, get rid of the mandate, and over turn Obama's EOs with his EOs

If you are going to resort to childish insults, don't expect any further replies.

??????

Psychologists’ couches are filling up as Americans seek relief from Trump Anxiety Disorder.

Apologies Bear, I neant
Antifa is a violent organization, and you support it in your op.

As do the dem party and many lib politicians.
oh bullshit. The Op doesnt support Antifa any more than you support the neo nazis.

From your op.

" antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression."

I've seen a rioter pretty much get his head blown off by a black National Guardsman.

I reckon he aimed to throw a cocktail at the National Guard. He got shut the fuck down.

Just passing by while getting out of town during the MacDuffie riots. In a Monte Carlo, baby.

You're defending the people who do it. Therefore, you are defending it.

??????

Apologies Bear, I neant
From your op.

Antifa riots, Democrats support Antifa. They are the brownshirt arm of the Democrat party.

This is not rocket surgery, my dear.

Times have changed, and I think you may want to reassess your position.

You didn't change.. the party changed.

You're still liberal, however, the Democrat party is about far leftists now. No room for liberal thinking.

Open debate? Not happening if they have their way. Cultural Marxism is their thing now. Shout down the opposition.

Listening to your side and respecting it? Democrats are not doing that. I am, but many partisans are not. Republicans respect personal opinions much moreso than Democrats.
Democrats supportvAntifa?

Like Republicans support White Supremacists.

As for Republicans respecting personal opinions...how is that being shown in the responses to this thread?
Republicans don't support white supremacists. Quit lying.

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

One of the links in your above post, goes to a Forbes article and while it leaves much of the murders on the Islamists. The article had a piece of information that went along with the topic. Is stated that while left wingnuts only killed 23 people since 1992, however since 2016, the left wing nuts had killed 13 people, while rightwingnuts only killed 5. It seems your hypothesis is flawed.

Another article:
The far-right was responsible for the majority of America’s extremist killings in 2017

In total, extremists killed at least 34 people in 2017. The far-right accounted for 59% of these deaths, or 20 deaths. The report linked several killings to the alt-right movement, which expanded and moved its operations from the internet into the physical world last year. The chaos in Charlottesville, where a counter-protester, Heather Heyer, was killed and dozens were injured after a car driven by a white supremacist plowed into a group of pedestrians, marked the return of neo-Nazi street confrontations. The shift in tactic raises “the likely possibility of more such violent acts in the future,” the report notes.

You better get a better source than the ADL, they have less credibility than the SPLC. Both are hard left organizations and can't be trusted.

stop using Brietbart and Fox then if you are going to demand credible sources.

Feel free to check my posting history, I don't think I've ever use Brietbart and Fox is as reliable and any other major network.

One of the links in your above post, goes to a Forbes article and while it leaves much of the murders on the Islamists. The article had a piece of information that went along with the topic. Is stated that while left wingnuts only killed 23 people since 1992, however since 2016, the left wing nuts had killed 13 people, while rightwingnuts only killed 5. It seems your hypothesis is flawed.

Another article:
The far-right was responsible for the majority of America’s extremist killings in 2017

In total, extremists killed at least 34 people in 2017. The far-right accounted for 59% of these deaths, or 20 deaths. The report linked several killings to the alt-right movement, which expanded and moved its operations from the internet into the physical world last year. The chaos in Charlottesville, where a counter-protester, Heather Heyer, was killed and dozens were injured after a car driven by a white supremacist plowed into a group of pedestrians, marked the return of neo-Nazi street confrontations. The shift in tactic raises “the likely possibility of more such violent acts in the future,” the report notes.

Should we trust the ADL on this like we trust, say, the ACLU? Or the Southern Poverty Law Center? Just straight up unbiased reporting?

Why should we trust them?

Another article:

You better get a better source than the ADL, they have less credibility than the SPLC. Both are hard left organizations and can't be trusted.

stop using Brietbart and Fox then if you are going to demand credible sources.
Who do you suggest he uses, CNN? NYT?

Republicans don't support white supremacists.

No, but they worship and serve ZIONIST supremacists....

The equation of the KKK and the GOP is laughable left wing bullshit. The KKK is anti-Israel. The GOP only cares about one thing, and that is ISRAEL....

Apologies Bear, I neant

Antifa riots, Democrats support Antifa. They are the brownshirt arm of the Democrat party.

This is not rocket surgery, my dear.

Times have changed, and I think you may want to reassess your position.

You didn't change.. the party changed.

You're still liberal, however, the Democrat party is about far leftists now. No room for liberal thinking.

Open debate? Not happening if they have their way. Cultural Marxism is their thing now. Shout down the opposition.

Listening to your side and respecting it? Democrats are not doing that. I am, but many partisans are not. Republicans respect personal opinions much moreso than Democrats.
Democrats supportvAntifa?

Like Republicans support White Supremacists.

As for Republicans respecting personal opinions...how is that being shown in the responses to this thread?
Republicans don't support white supremacists. Quit lying.

Yep, white supremacists are trash.

Republicans don't support white supremacists.

No, but they worship and serve ZIONIST supremacists....

The equation of the KKK and the GOP is laughable left wing bullshit. The KKK is anti-Israel. The GOP only cares about one thing, and that is ISRAEL....

......i will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.....

Believing in the Bible is like going through life with a paper bag over your head.

So tell me child, who demanded maobamas impeachment form the day he was elected on? One or two names of prominent people will do.

Just "murders"??? How many is that actually? About 6?

How about intimidation, property damage, street thuggery, and data mining? How many rowdy demonstrations occuring on politicians front yards or in public spaces?

That's the problem with buying numbers on isolated factoids. Let's put it another way. If the Tea Party were to be getting arrested in the HUNDREDS every month --- would that make it even? Don't think so. Would it have been on the FRONT PAGES and had congressional investigations? You bet your ass it would have been..

Party of drama queening and theatrics is turning ugly. And no lipstick is gonna fix it..
So why do you ignore the violence from the right? Why do you ONLY focus on the left?

No one is ignoring anything, I think we're talking about what's currently happening in politics, do you have any examples in the last few months?

Of rightwing violence? Lets look at the past year and a half.

Wisconsin man who blew himself up might have been white supremacist making ISIS-style bombs

South Florida Man Sentenced to Prison for Hate Crime by Threatening to Blow Up Mosque

Trump Supporters Who Vandalized Mosque Arrested

Trump supporter admits writing anti-Trump graffiti at elementary school to try to frame liberals

‘Hail Trump:’ Woman charged with spray painting ethnic slurs across neighbor’s house

IN DARING PRE-DAWN RAID, TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEFACE CNN HEADQUARTERS – eTruePolitics

Horrifying Videos Show Racist Moms Teaching Kids To Be 'Patriots' By Vandalizing A Mosque | HuffPost

And for those who's memory is selectively short:
Democrats see hypocrisy in GOP attacks on ‘liberal mob’

Similar acts of protest unfolded in 2010, during the rise of the conservative Tea Party movement that sprang up in response to Obama's presidency and the Affordable Care Act.

Democratic town halls all around the country turned rowdy as Tea Party protesters shouted down lawmakers and expressed anger over ObamaCare.

Nearly 1 million conservatives marched to the Capitol building armed with signs and derogatory chants about the "parasite in chief," while a number of Democrats received violent threats and harassment, including a picture of a noose being faxed to Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and a brick being thrown through the window of the district office of the late Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.).

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

From California to Maine, police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack. Insults and taunts have been delivered by adults, college students and second-graders.
Once again, your intellectual dishonesty is laid bare....These are all individual incidents, perpetrated by individuals or a couple of miscreants....Not one of the things you've cited point to any instances of large scale organized hooliganism and rioting, which has been the hallmark of antifa goons squads...And the nonsense that transpired in Charlottesviille wouldn't have happened had the dopey tiki torchers been left to their own little demonstration.

Most of the incidents listed by the right are individual incidents as well...defacing signs etc. You just cant or wont accept responsibility for what your side does.

And those tiki torch protesters? They came with the intent of causing a clash. Both had permits as well, to legally protest. But keep making excuses fir how it is somehow "different" when the right dies it.
More lying. The Antifa thugs are the ones who came with the intent of causing a clash. They deliberately imposed themselves in the path of the right wing protesters. That's against the law, BTW.

Is this a left wing joke? We are the violent one's now? Are you fucking serious? Two years of you assholes shooting up baseball fields, attacking people eating dinner and accosting them in airports or elevators and basically being obnoxious masked fucking pussies burning shit down is now us being violent?

Fuck you. You haven't seen violence dumb ass. Once we bring it you're fucked. Keep pushing you assholes. You shall see.
Fuck you. You haven't seen violence dumb ass. Once we bring it you're fucked. Keep pushing you assholes. You shall see.

LOL Yup. You're not violent. You're not angry. Not at all.
man-921004_1920.jpg
I’ve had enough of your shit. Don’t come crying to me when you left wing assholes start getting the beat down you’ve been asking for. We’ve been telling you dumb asses to calm down and stop acting like pricks or else. Now it’s time you learn what the hell or else meant. You asked for it, he’ll you begged for it.
Why isnt your president trying to calm things down? Why is he deliberately agitating?
No matter what he does you unhinged ass wipes lose your minds. Why can’t you people control yourselves and act like adults?

Forum List

Back