Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Some food for thought here.

While I appreciate your concerns for undue rhetoric, many warnings are based and grounded in hard reality. For the time being, I'll still consider by far Left-Wing Violence as being the greater danger by a mile.

Congressman Steve Scalise Gravely Wounded in Alexandria Baseball Field Ambush

At least 59 killed and 527 injured in mass shooting at Las Vegas concert
Umh...why do you guys lie? The Vegas killer was not a leftist, he was a gun nut. No motive established. If you are going to lie you arent worth the time.

If you don't know his motive, then how do you know I'm wrong?
And lying is a CONSCIOUS, deliberate action; if no one knows his motive, then I might be wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.
Let's put it this way to you: the guy singled out a Country-Western concert to shoot hundreds of people. Now Country-Western music is most notoriously a music genre associated with the South and Midwest, regions of the highest population of generally the most conservative people. So take from that what you like. It's called circumstantial evidence. If you have better evidence that he was a conservative wishing to shoot other conservatives, thought he was shooting liberals or just didn't even care, I'm willing to listen to your evidence, otherwise, shut up and don't call me a liar when the only evidence we have of motive leans in my direction.

Is this a left wing joke? We are the violent one's now? Are you fucking serious? Two years of you assholes shooting up baseball fields, attacking people eating dinner and accosting them in airports or elevators and basically being obnoxious masked fucking pussies burning shit down is now us being violent?

Fuck you. You haven't seen violence dumb ass. Once we bring it you're fucked. Keep pushing you assholes. You shall see.
Fuck you. You haven't seen violence dumb ass. Once we bring it you're fucked. Keep pushing you assholes. You shall see.

LOL Yup. You're not violent. You're not angry. Not at all.
man-921004_1920.jpg
I’ve had enough of your shit. Don’t come crying to me when you left wing assholes start getting the beat down you’ve been asking for. We’ve been telling you dumb asses to calm down and stop acting like pricks or else. Now it’s time you learn what the hell or else meant. You asked for it, he’ll you begged for it.

While I appreciate your concerns for undue rhetoric, many warnings are based and grounded in hard reality. For the time being, I'll still consider by far Left-Wing Violence as being the greater danger by a mile.

Umh...why do you guys lie? The Vegas killer was not a leftist, he was a gun nut. No motive established. If you are going to lie you arent worth the time.

And lying is a CONSCIOUS, deliberate action; if no one knows his motive, then I might be wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm lying.
Let's put it this way to you: the guy singled out a Country-Western concert to shoot hundreds of people. Now Country-Western music is most notoriously a music genre associated with the South and Midwest, regions of the highest population of generally the most conservative people. So take from that what you like. It's called circumstantial evidence. If you have better evidence that he was a conservative wishing to shoot other conservatives, thought he was shooting liberals or just didn't even care, I'm willing to listen to your evidence, otherwise, shut up and don't call me a liar when the only evidence we have of motive leans in my direction.
If no one knows his motive which you admit, then deliberately labeling it leftwing is a lie.

You also ignore the fact thst he explored and scoped out several other venues for an attack including a Lalapalooza concert.

Is this a left wing joke? We are the violent one's now? Are you fucking serious? Two years of you assholes shooting up baseball fields, attacking people eating dinner and accosting them in airports or elevators and basically being obnoxious masked fucking pussies burning shit down is now us being violent?

man-921004_1920.jpg
I’ve had enough of your shit. Don’t come crying to me when you left wing assholes start getting the beat down you’ve been asking for. We’ve been telling you dumb asses to calm down and stop acting like pricks or else. Now it’s time you learn what the hell or else meant. You asked for it, he’ll you begged for it.
Why isnt your president trying to calm things down? Why is he deliberately agitating?

Dude, the freaking police are being ordered not to do their job!...Do you expect that people are just going to sit back and write stern letters to the mayors and congressmen?
I expect people to get more violent and more abusive and more hateful and make things even worse. Evidently that is the goal.
OK....Then since it is those whose job it is to keep order are refusing to do so (not at all coincidentally leftist politicians), then it must be your position that it is they whose goal it is to provoke further violence and make things worse.....And it's your further position that those in the path of these violent and destructive mobs should just allow themselves to be assaulted and their property to be destroyed, because we're all so above that and shit, huh?

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence
Left wing/progressivism/liberalism Is the most dangerous of all governments, because it is all about controlling the individual and forcing them into a collective that does not benefit them whatsoever... progressivism is pure evil at heart

Last edited:
Here is something to ponder then. Remember how you opposed Obama from the day he won the election? You all got upset because you were accused of being racist for opposing his policies? Well using your logic I guess it was true huh? You were sore losers who couldnt accept the results of the election? Nothing to do with policies right? Remember the vow to make him a one term president right at the start?

You cant have your cake and eat it too.

So tell me child, who demanded maobamas impeachment form the day he was elected on? One or two names of prominent people will do.

Authoritarians historically have gained power by pointing to non-existent violence from their opponents.

In a recent address to right-wing evangelical leaders, President Trump warned that Democrats will resort to brute force if they win the midterm elections. “They will overturn everything we’ve done and they will do it violently,” said Trump, presenting his political opponents as an imminent threat to freedom of religion and speech.

This statement builds on a narrative that has gained power on Fox News and social media. It has been fed by conservative media outlets like Breitbart and organizations like the National Rifle Association, which has also publicly threatened journalists.

But the story that a wave of left-wing terrorism threatens America is wrong. The poster child for this false narrative is antifa, a small, weak organization that protests white supremacist aggression.

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing terrorists since 1992.”

What’s more, white supremacists and their fellow travelers have strong connections to the establishment right and are far more organized than the antifa. They seek to provoke confrontation through armed marches onto college campuses and into the centers of liberal-leaning cities, like the confrontation in Charlottesville last summer.

These narratives about aggressive left-wing violence aren’t just distorted. They are dangerous, because they set the stage for replacing democratic institutions with authoritarian rule. Provoking street violence and blaming it on their opponents is exactly how totalitarian regimes have gained power in the past.

Perspective | Right-wing warnings pose far more danger to America than left-wing violence

Just "murders"??? How many is that actually? About 6?

How about intimidation, property damage, street thuggery, and data mining? How many rowdy demonstrations occuring on politicians front yards or in public spaces?

That's the problem with buying numbers on isolated factoids. Let's put it another way. If the Tea Party were to be getting arrested in the HUNDREDS every month --- would that make it even? Don't think so. Would it have been on the FRONT PAGES and had congressional investigations? You bet your ass it would have been..

Party of drama queening and theatrics is turning ugly. And no lipstick is gonna fix it..
So why do you ignore the violence from the right? Why do you ONLY focus on the left?

No one is ignoring anything, I think we're talking about what's currently happening in politics, do you have any examples in the last few months?

Of rightwing violence? Lets look at the past year and a half.

Wisconsin man who blew himself up might have been white supremacist making ISIS-style bombs

South Florida Man Sentenced to Prison for Hate Crime by Threatening to Blow Up Mosque

Trump Supporters Who Vandalized Mosque Arrested

Trump supporter admits writing anti-Trump graffiti at elementary school to try to frame liberals

‘Hail Trump:’ Woman charged with spray painting ethnic slurs across neighbor’s house

IN DARING PRE-DAWN RAID, TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEFACE CNN HEADQUARTERS – eTruePolitics

Horrifying Videos Show Racist Moms Teaching Kids To Be 'Patriots' By Vandalizing A Mosque | HuffPost

And for those who's memory is selectively short:
Democrats see hypocrisy in GOP attacks on ‘liberal mob’

Similar acts of protest unfolded in 2010, during the rise of the conservative Tea Party movement that sprang up in response to Obama's presidency and the Affordable Care Act.

Democratic town halls all around the country turned rowdy as Tea Party protesters shouted down lawmakers and expressed anger over ObamaCare.

Nearly 1 million conservatives marched to the Capitol building armed with signs and derogatory chants about the "parasite in chief," while a number of Democrats received violent threats and harassment, including a picture of a noose being faxed to Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and a brick being thrown through the window of the district office of the late Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.).

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

From California to Maine, police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack. Insults and taunts have been delivered by adults, college students and second-graders.
Once again, your intellectual dishonesty is laid bare....These are all individual incidents, perpetrated by individuals or a couple of miscreants....Not one of the things you've cited point to any instances of large scale organized hooliganism and rioting, which has been the hallmark of antifa goons squads...And the nonsense that transpired in Charlottesviille wouldn't have happened had the dopey tiki torchers been left to their own little demonstration.

Most of the incidents listed by the right are individual incidents as well...defacing signs etc. You just cant or wont accept responsibility for what your side does.

And those tiki torch protesters? They came with the intent of causing a clash. Both had permits as well, to legally protest. But keep making excuses fir how it is somehow "different" when the right dies it.

Most of the incidents listed by the right are individual incidents as well...defacing signs etc. You just cant or wont accept responsibility for what your side does.

And those tiki torch protesters? They came with the intent of causing a clash. Both had permits as well, to legally protest. But keep making excuses fir how it is somehow "different" when the right dies it.
I don't have a side and you are a hack.

Dude, the freaking police are being ordered not to do their job!...Do you expect that people are just going to sit back and write stern letters to the mayors and congressmen?
I expect people to get more violent and more abusive and more hateful and make things even worse. Evidently that is the goal.
OK....Then since it is those whose job it is to keep order are refusing to do so (not at all coincidentally leftist politicians), then it must be your position that it is they whose goal it is to provoke further violence and make things worse.....And it's your further position that those in the path of these violent and destructive mobs should just allow themselves to be assaulted and their property to be destroyed, because we're all so above that and shit, huh?
Folks here sure do love Straw Man arguments.

My actual position, not that it will matter, is that those who refuse to hold their own tribes accountable for their destructive actions, and those who deflect from and minimize those destructive actions, are enabling further destructive actions.

To address your Straw Man, I also feel that people have every right to protect themselves if they are in imminent personal danger.

And now you're free to once again make stuff up about my positions.

Why isnt your president trying to calm things down? Why is he deliberately agitating?
Does the prez control the cops in D.C., Berkeley, Baltimore, Portland and elsewhere?

You know the answer to that, because you're not being honest here....About anything.
t
What the president says and does carries. He can inflame or he can calm more than any other single person in the country.

Which way is he taking this?

The Dems did, at least, condemn Water's comments.

If no one knows his motive which you admit, then deliberately labeling it leftwing is a lie.

You also ignore the fact thst he explored and scoped out several other venues for an attack including a Lalapalooza concert.

The only known FACT is that the guy targeted and shot hundreds of country-western fans who are notoriously right-leaning. He tried to massacre them. Pretty safe bet he knew what kind of concert it was. Leftards have a much better established history of this sort of thing than right-wing kooks.

Last edited:
So tell me child, who demanded maobamas impeachment form the day he was elected on? One or two names of prominent people will do.

Just "murders"??? How many is that actually? About 6?

How about intimidation, property damage, street thuggery, and data mining? How many rowdy demonstrations occuring on politicians front yards or in public spaces?

That's the problem with buying numbers on isolated factoids. Let's put it another way. If the Tea Party were to be getting arrested in the HUNDREDS every month --- would that make it even? Don't think so. Would it have been on the FRONT PAGES and had congressional investigations? You bet your ass it would have been..

Party of drama queening and theatrics is turning ugly. And no lipstick is gonna fix it..
So why do you ignore the violence from the right? Why do you ONLY focus on the left?

No one is ignoring anything, I think we're talking about what's currently happening in politics, do you have any examples in the last few months?

Of rightwing violence? Lets look at the past year and a half.

Wisconsin man who blew himself up might have been white supremacist making ISIS-style bombs

South Florida Man Sentenced to Prison for Hate Crime by Threatening to Blow Up Mosque

Trump Supporters Who Vandalized Mosque Arrested

Trump supporter admits writing anti-Trump graffiti at elementary school to try to frame liberals

‘Hail Trump:’ Woman charged with spray painting ethnic slurs across neighbor’s house

IN DARING PRE-DAWN RAID, TRUMP SUPPORTERS DEFACE CNN HEADQUARTERS – eTruePolitics

Horrifying Videos Show Racist Moms Teaching Kids To Be 'Patriots' By Vandalizing A Mosque | HuffPost

And for those who's memory is selectively short:
Democrats see hypocrisy in GOP attacks on ‘liberal mob’

Similar acts of protest unfolded in 2010, during the rise of the conservative Tea Party movement that sprang up in response to Obama's presidency and the Affordable Care Act.

Democratic town halls all around the country turned rowdy as Tea Party protesters shouted down lawmakers and expressed anger over ObamaCare.

Nearly 1 million conservatives marched to the Capitol building armed with signs and derogatory chants about the "parasite in chief," while a number of Democrats received violent threats and harassment, including a picture of a noose being faxed to Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) and a brick being thrown through the window of the district office of the late Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-N.Y.).

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Incidents around the country referring to President-elect Barack Obama are dampening the postelection glow of racial progress and harmony, highlighting the stubborn racism that remains in America.

From California to Maine, police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack. Insults and taunts have been delivered by adults, college students and second-graders.
Once again, your intellectual dishonesty is laid bare....These are all individual incidents, perpetrated by individuals or a couple of miscreants....Not one of the things you've cited point to any instances of large scale organized hooliganism and rioting, which has been the hallmark of antifa goons squads...And the nonsense that transpired in Charlottesviille wouldn't have happened had the dopey tiki torchers been left to their own little demonstration.

Leftist shooting republican congressmen. Was that cool?

Warnings are more dangerous than violence?
Come on, princess. I know you’re smart enough to see through that nonsense.

Btw... I haven’t forgotten about compiling a list of my favorite songs. :)

man-921004_1920.jpg
Missouri Mike, don't be upset. You have to admit you are very angry and talking a really violent game, aren't you? I just get a big kick out of people who scream "I'M NOT ANGRY!"

The only known FACT is that the guy targeted and shot hundreds of country-western fans who are notoriously right-leaning. He tried to massacre them. Pretty safe bet he know what kind of concert it was. Leftards have a much better established history of this sort of thing than right-wing kooks.

Yep, and then there's antifa. This thread title is disingenuous. The reality is that leftists are becoming extremely violent and the OP is projecting that on to Rs.

Forum List

Back