Right wingers and Trump

Not if you're going to edit out 5 paragraphs of WHY.
The "why" would have no effect on the actions, going forward. Regardless of "why" you don't care if he has ever committed crimes, you don't care. Your words. So, why would someone who doesn't care then have an opinion on those topics in any way whatsoever?

I didn't change anything about your comments by quoting the simple statement to which I am responding. you know this. Stop being a sissy.

You changed everything you cock sucking dickwad. Fuck you.
I changed nothing at all. The fact is you stated that you don't care. The why of why you don't care is it relevant when it comes to the fact that not caring would cause you not to care to comment on it in the future. If true.

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? You'll support him either way. I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.

The left did not care about BO using the IRS and FBI against conservatives, why should we on the right care about Trump who has committed no such acts, other than the fact the left hates him, which is fine by me.

No. The only thing I can tell is that you either live in an information vacuum, or you can't bring yourself to admit the great things he has done for this country. The first part would be due to the fact that your "media" is playing you for a fool, a stooge, and a useful idiot. As long as they keep you stupid, angry, and uninformed, you keep subscribing to them, and they won't even give you a reach-around.

The second part is due to your hatred of Donald Trump because your little candidate lost over two years ago. It might have been HIllary or it might have been Bernie, but you can't seem to overcome the fact that they did lose. You've been living in a state of suspended animation for over the last two years, not really sure of what happened.

I would also suspect that it's a mixture of both the first and second parts that makes you such a vile, unhinged, and hateful person. I also bet your hatred is eating your guts up from the inside, to the point where you can no longer function as a useful member of society.

For all your vitriol and ad hominems..you didn't even try to refute a single point I made..

Which is par for the course fr you

The left did not care about BO using the IRS and FBI against conservatives
Which didn't happen. Save it for the right wing fever swamp. You'll only end up looking stupid here

You can deny it all you want. False statements were made to FISA courts, Steele admitted later his infamous document is as phony as a 3 dollar bill (like yourself) Muller is coming up empty on Russia collusion. Try again.

I also think he's truly trying to do what he thinks needs to be done to make America great again. He wants to leave a good legacy behind.

You have NO basis for that.

Wishing ain't reality. From where I sit he cares about TRUMP. Look up "narcissist"

From where I sit he cares about TRUMP. Look up "narcissist"

That's exactly why he wants to leave a good legacy. You think a narcissist wants to be remembered poorly? Obviously what he sees as good for America and what you see as good for America are not the same thing. Conservatives are not trying to destroy the world. They actually do think their way works better.

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? You'll support him either way. I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.
how many on the left are going to troll around accusing people of the very things their own side was doing and turn around and act agosh with surprise when someone mentions those crimes they never gave a fucktarded fruit tree about?

how many on the left are going to troll around accusing people of the very things their own side was doing and turn around and act agosh with surprise when someone mentions those crimes they never gave a fucktarded fruit tree about?

A lot of them.

I also think he's truly trying to do what he thinks needs to be done to make America great again. He wants to leave a good legacy behind.

You have NO basis for that.

Wishing ain't reality. From where I sit he cares about TRUMP. Look up "narcissist"

Most politicians are narcissistic. Obama was a smug son of a bitch and did you ever see that clip where Ted Kennedy talks down to a reporter who asked a tough question saying "I'm Ted Kennedy, goddamn it!"

A lot of them.
after awhile you get off that clown circus rodeo and get back to things that matter. :)

amazing times we're living in - wonder what's next.

Actually it has little to do with Trump.

Conservatives are loath to be critical of any Republican president – no matter how wrong, reprehensible, or unfit he might be.

Most on the right will blindly support Trump consistent with the 11th Commandment.

Actually it has little to do with Trump.

Conservatives are loath to be critical of any Republican president – no matter how wrong, reprehensible, or unfit he might be.

Most on the right will blindly support Trump consistent with the 11th Commandment.

Republicans are a lot more divided over Trump than you realize. A lot of them hate each other just as much as they hate the left.

Not this shit again.

How many leftists do not actually care if there is evidence or not. Trump MUST, MUST be guilty because RUSSIAH!!!

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.
We’ll file that under ‘Impeach Trump Even When Mueller Says No Collusion’.

Let's put that aside for a minute. I personally don't think Donald will be convicted of anything. I'm just suggesting a lot of his supporters think he's a good president regardless of the truth of these controversies, and that he should stay in office either way.
If he's such a bad president why don't you leave him alone and let him make a real ass of himself
Then you'll have the election rapped up
You're not afraid of letting him govern are you?

That's exactly why he wants to leave a good legacy. You think a narcissist wants to be remembered poorly? Obviously what he sees as good for America and what you see as good for America are not the same thing. Conservatives are not trying to destroy the world. They actually do think their way works better.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorderwith a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy.

You think a narcissist is concerned with an OBJECTIVE reflection of his legacy?

Fuck no. He does what HE thinks is good for him and then he convinces HIMSELF of the greatness of it.

Unfortunately you dolts are buying the snake oil

You think a narcissist is concerned with an OBJECTIVE reflection of his legacy?

Fuck no. He does what HE thinks is good for him and then he convinces HIMSELF of the greatness of it.

Unfortunately you dolts are buying the snake oil

You apparently know a lot more about what goes on in Trump's head than I do. Maybe that's because he spends so much time in yours.

If he's such a bad president why don't you leave him alone and let him make a real ass of himself

Yea...let him fuck up things REAL GOOD and then try to pick up the pieces after?

Your idea is fine for a gas station attendant or a floor sweeper. President of the most powerful nation on earth?

Yea...pretty stupid huh...

Forum List

Back