Right wingers and Trump

Do you think he's a good President? I mean given all that he's accomplished?

I think he's an actual unfiltered person unlike most of the scripted elites that become president. That comes with bonuses and drawbacks. I also believe that unlike most politicians he truly means to do the things he says. Perhaps because he's not a career politician he doesn't always understand everything he needs to understand right away.

I think the most useful thing he's doing is creating chaos in the Republican ranks. I like Cortez for similar reasons.

'cept he has much more power in a cheeto dusted finger than AOC does... & with that power comes with possible unhinged danger.

Protect your tribe, no matter how far you have to stretch.
Okay, but it would seem to be odd behavior to do so, right after and then before saying that you don't care.

"I don't care where Obama was born"

"He was born in Kenya."

"No he wasn't, and i will spend the next 100 pages trying to prove it to you!"

Seems odd, no?

'cept he has much more power in a cheeto dusted finger than AOC does... & with that power comes with possible unhinged danger.

I'm not afraid. I think ultimately the chaos he's unleashing upon the status quo will be a benefit to society. The Republicans might never recover from that man.

Okay, but it would seem to be odd behavior to do so, right after and then before saying that you don't care.

"He was born in Kenya."

Seems odd, no?

It's called arguing in bad faith. A lot of people aren't actually trying to reach objective truths.

"He was born in Kenya."

Seems odd, no?
It seems intellectually dishonest, which is another standard symptom of partisan ideology.

Such is the nature of partisanship.
Why wouldnt we want to protect our tribe from the ones who hate us?
I would disagree that belonging to a tribe is a good thing.

*shrug* Many Americans have found themselves corralled into a corner by leftist dogma with other people they have very little in common with aside from the color of their skin.

It's called arguing in bad faith. A lot of people aren't actually trying to reach objective truths.
Hmm, I would say that the statement "I don't care about it!" is the one made in bad faith. One can say he doesn't care what anyone thinks about smoking causing cancer, or even whether or not it does, but then still, in good faith, present arguments that smoking does cause cancer.

It still means something is amiss, and that he is being a bit dishonest when he says he "doesn't care".

point being, we may all believe that the trump supporters don't care whether or not he committed crimes, and they may even say they don't care. But words are wind, and their actions are far more telling.

It seems intellectually dishonest, which is another standard symptom of partisan ideology.
It's s stadnard symnptomn of any process of "backwards think", by which the conclusion is decided first, and then all new information must be retro-fit to it.

You see it from religious goobers, too. And it often happens quite by accident. As in, they don't even realize they have contradicted themselves, until it is pointed out to them. This results from them valuing the conclusion above all else, including the arguments one would use to arrive at it and the integrity of the alleged 'evidence",.

It still means something is amiss, and that he is being a bit dishonest when he says he "doesn't care".

point being, we may all believe that the trump supporters don't care whether or not he committed crimes, and they may even say they don't care. But words are wind, and their actions are far more telling.

He cares about defending his favored politician.

He is willing to bend reality because he doesn't actually care about whether or not Trump did it.

It's s stadnard symnptomn of any process of "backwards think", by which the conclusion is decided first, and then all new information must be retro-fit to it.

You see it from religious goobers, too. And it often happens quite by accident. As in, they don't even realize they have contradicted themselves, until it is pointed out to them. This results from them valuing the conclusion above all else, including the arguments one would use to arrive at it and the integrity of the alleged 'evidence",.
That's one of the primary examples of how commitment to an ideology (politics, religion, whatever) distorts thought processes.

Eh, they're nitpicking at excuses to destroy him now that the reality that the Mueller investigation is going nowhere starting to set in. I don't really see how paying off a blackmailer after the election is any more illegal than if it was done prior. The other financial crimes he's accused of, well I'm sure most politicians in DC are guilty of them too.

You think his "crimes" are kinda whatever at best, right? I don't disagree with that sentiment. I think the right should be more open about the fact that they don't give a fuck and will continue supporting the president. I think you guys are weak in this part of the conversation because you're not being open enough about how you really feel.

We still have a word that describes this behaviour and thatbword is "Cult".

A Cult doesn't deal in facts or ideologies, or logic or 'right' and 'left'. Those are irrelevant. A Cult fuels on Feewings.

Rump himself in his own Fraud University decreed that "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS". And it's easily demonstrated in said Cult's obsession with emotional attachments. "Cankles". "Obozo". Endless memes about a freshman Congresscritter as "stoopid". Constant calls for "civil war". Never rational ideologies, all emotional fluffburger.

Indeed Rump himself has no politics. He doesn't need any, and he knows it. All he needs is personality pressing emotional trigger-buttons. "Knock the hell". "Fire the sumbitches". "Pocahontas". "Blood coming out of her wherever". Never any substance, always emotional hooks for the Gullibles. And said Gullibles will stand and watch while he shoots somebody on Fifth Avenue and then obediently bleat "that's our guy". He can contradict himself at will too --- "would" means "wouldn't". "Mexico will pay for the wall" means "US taxpayers will pay for the wall". And they don't even notice while they're swooning.

Cult has no need for ideologies. Cult fuels on personality. Daddy Savior in his armor will save us from the horrors of Hillary, the perils of "Progs", the ravages of "rapists", the folderol of football players, the monstrosity of Muslims, whatever the Emmanuel Goldstein of the day is trotted out by Dear Leader, they're there like flies on shit for the requisite Two Minutes Hate.

It's kind of embarrassing as a human to watch.
And you say this without any thought of or thinking that the demon-crats or leftist are of course guilty of the same stuff right ?? Why not apply your thinking or thoughts in a more fair assessment of both parties instead of the one you blindly follow as a cultist ??

Once AGAIN nothing I've discussed here has anything to do with "parties". Or even with "politics". Or "left" or "right" --- all of which I dismissed as irrelevant at the outset.

Learn to count beyond the number Two.
Does it make you libs feel better about yourselves, otherwise by always trying to speak in condescending ways towards people ?? Doesn't seem very intelligent to me. In fact it might make up for a severe lack there of.

That's one of the primary examples of how commitment to an ideology (politics, religion, whatever) distorts thought processes.
So otherwise if one believes in something, then that must mean that a person has a distortion in their thought processes ??? Good grief. Depends on the beliefs I guess, but who is in charge of that score card ? Still trying to figure that one out eh ?

How many on the right will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not Donald is technically guilty of a crime? You love the dude and think he's doing a good job, so in the end you just don't give a fuck, right? You'll support him either way. I bet a lot of you quietly think it's very possible that he has broken the law on more than one occasion.
I don't think he has broken any crimes NOR do I care if he has. The leftists act like he would be the ONLY president to EVER break the law....LMAO...hilarious.

Forum List

Back