Robert Mueller has evidence Roger Stone communicated with Wikileaks

even if Stone or Trump himself communicated with WikiLeaks, its not illegal.....so it doesn't matter...

Hillary lost, deal with it...

Plus Hillary communicated with WikiLeaks and that is illegal.....lock her up!!!

ven if Stone or Trump himself communicated with WikiLeaks, its not illegal.....so it doesn't matter...
Unless, of course, they were willingly colluding to time the release of stolen material, and/or did not report to the FBI the actions of WikiLeaks and the Russians, despite knowing they were illegal.

Then yes, there would be crime. Your post is silly, as nobody has suggested either person would bw charged for simply "communicating". So you are arguing against people and ideas that do not exist.

Wrong again.
Well,maybe you were in a comma,but we all knew stop was colluding with WikiLeaks and the Russians 2 years ago. So yes, i am right.

And, during your coma, the Russian spy front account guccifer 2.0 claimed responsibility for the WikiLeaks dump.
Nope. No evidence has been presented that Wiki has ties to Russia. Many have been bamboozled by the media and politicians into thinking so. Besides, did you forget that Rosenstein stated that no evidence that any votes were affected or changed by this so called Russian hacking?
That is a counter argument coming from an idiot that has no relevancy. The conspiracy to collude has been proven, making it an illegal election. Vote counts are not part of this conspiracy.
Ha ha ha. You are a joke and an ignoramus infected with Trump derangement syndrome.

The Senate just concluded its investigation that they found no evidence with respect to collusion, and Mueller will most likely find the same.

Senate: No direct proof of conspiracy between Trump campaign, Russia
The Senate has not concluded its investigation. The senate has not uncovered any "direct evidence". There is however a mountain of "circumstantial evidence". Do you know the difference?" Direct evidence" from almost all investigations never comes from "direct evidence". "Circumstantial evidence" carries the same weight. But Trump's stooges on this board don't have any idea what the two mean. Which is a good thing, because it throws them off course between reality and fantasy.

And by the way, the Senate Intel committee is not privy to near the info SC has. So yea, Burr is right from his investigation, but he foolishly made a mistake by trying to rap it up in lieu of this breaking news. However, in Burr's defense, it would be unlikely the senate intel would ever have "direct evidence" without all the intelligence Mueller has any way. Burr, with what he has available, can only go to circumstantial anyway. And remember, Burr never said there wasn't circumstantial evidence of a conspiracy to collude.
yeah, go with that.

ven if Stone or Trump himself communicated with WikiLeaks, its not illegal.....so it doesn't matter...
Unless, of course, they were willingly colluding to time the release of stolen material, and/or did not report to the FBI the actions of WikiLeaks and the Russians, despite knowing they were illegal.

Then yes, there would be crime. Your post is silly, as nobody has suggested either person would bw charged for simply "communicating". So you are arguing against people and ideas that do not exist.
like the dossier?

like the dossier?
No, sorry Trumpkin. That ship has sailed. Investigation done, no wrong doing. Sorry pal.

No evidence has been presented that Wiki has ties to Russia
Nah, that's nonsense. We have the circumstantial evidence that only the Russians hacked and possessed the emails. We know their account claimed responsibility for passing them to WikiLeaks. We have communications between WikiLeaks and guccifer, including this:

"“If you have anything hillary related we want it in the next tweo days prefable because the DNC is approaching,” the error-ridden message read. “and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after.”

Basically, you aren't in possession of even the most basic facts regarding this topic and should probably stop talking now
Once again, if you have "facts" that WiKi received anything from Russia then go ahead and present it. Just because the Deep State, Leftist media, politicians, and brainwashed parrots like you keep repeating it, doesn't make it so.

Perhaps you should look into why Hillary committed obstruction by destroying over 30,000 emails, or the Democratic Party refusing the FBI access to its "hacked" server. What exactly are they trying to hide? Rumors are that the hacked emails were done so by a Democratic operative on the inside.
The facts are self explanatory. Without Russia, without Wikileaks, without Stone, Trump could have never presented his messaging campaign the way he did. "I'm going to be making an important announcement on Monday about Hillary Clinton", "Russia if you are listening", "I love Wikileaks". Assange announcing a big email scandal about Clinton. All this help from Russia and Wikileaks, would not have been possible, had it not been for the conduit of Stone. He was the lynch pin that made it all possible. And how did he do that? Through the exposed communications uncovered by Mueller from the search warrant of the 13 Russian spies who attacked the DNC and Hillary, who Stone communicated with. Folks, this isn't complicated to piece it together. It never has been. You'd have to be borderline retarded not to see how this whole puzzle fits so perfectly.
Ha ha ha. So you have nothing to show but your own wishful thinking. Apparently you are in the advanced stage of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump saying publicly in front of millions "Russia if you are listening..." can only mean he isn't talking to them in any other way, dufus! Once again, crooked Hillary criminally obstructs justice by destroying 30,000 subpeonad emails and smashing 12 mobile devices with a hammer and Lunatics on the Left are only worried about Trump making a joke while on the campaign trail. :cuckoo:
You believe Putin rather than our intelligence services? Like the POS in our WH?
well the intelligence services attempted a coup of a sitting president. Did Putin?

like the dossier?
No, sorry Trumpkin. That ship has sailed. Investigation done, no wrong doing. Sorry pal.
what's the difference from your scenario TDS'r

McCabe admitted i
Shameless lie #2... Still at least thousand to go before you even threaten your one day record...
Justice officials debated ousting Trump with 25th amendment

How's that view?
Sorry troll,no support for your lie, there.

"It, according to an interview with former FBI director Andrew McCabe, was discussed in 2017 between he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein."

McCabe admitted i
Shameless lie #2... Still at least thousand to go before you even threaten your one day record...

How's that view?
Right. Not support for your lie. We covered the already.

McCabe admitted i

How's that view?

"It, according to an interview with former FBI director Andrew McCabe, was discussed in 2017 between he and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein."

Which begs the question, why did he lie about those communications to begin with? Too many lies from too many Trump associates.

Of course Wikileaks is directly linked to Gucifer 2.0 of which Stone has been caught communicating with them too. Now we know how Stone knew so much about Russia's next move or the orders Stone gave to the Russians during the campaign to help Trump. Which means he also knew who stole the Podesta emails. , It's so obvious he was conspiring with Russia to help Trump, because of these communications he lied about. It's a matter of simple logic as to where all the email dumps came from, when they would get to their destination, and how. The whole puzzle fits perfectly if you think about it. Tell me I'm wrong, or better yet, show me where I could be wrong, based on the one fact that Stone got caught lying about his communications with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0.

What a coincidence!!! Here's a similar story about Russian collusion during the 2016 election. Maybe they can combine the cases and kill two birds with one stone.

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

How's that view?

Sorry,not support for your lie.

I know you believe facts are lies. I get it. dude you're a desperate loon

Sorry crybaby, that's not a coup. In fact, it's precisely the opposite. You're embarrassing yourself.

Sorry crybaby, that's not a coup. In fact, it's precisely the opposite. You're embarrassing yourself.
silly boy, do you know what the 25th amendment was for? LOL, facts you hate huh?

Forum List

Back