Robin DiAngelo: White people are still raised to be racially illiterate

I got a lesson in racism at age 8 from my cousin Richie (who is half Lakota), when he brought over his Native American friend and they proceeded to torture me, and shove me into a corner, about being a pale-faced white kid that deserved to be made fun of.
Needless to say, I reacted very negatively to this.
Here was my cousin who I loved calling me names I wouldn't repeat in public.
It's unfortunate that you were subjected to this at such a young age, but what you experienced was being a victim of racism, not being taught about what it is and how to avoid contributing to the problem by not becoming a racist too.

How can one be racially illiterate? LMAO.

More race baiting bs
White people are extremely racially illiterate. You clowns are fucking clueless.

So, what's being racially literate, in your book? Calling for White people to go extinct?
That could be construed as racially literate. That would mean you understood the danger of having recessive people making decisions that affect the planet. However, I say racial literacy is an understand that every race has a way of doing things that bring something unique to the table.

More race baiting bs
White people are extremely racially illiterate. You clowns are fucking clueless.

Yawn. Don’t care.
Yeah. we can tell by how you took the time to read and reply to OP that you dont care. :laugh:

I was ragging on the op and seeing if your dumbass would take the bait. You did. Good Fido.
So you did care. Thanks for taking my bait. Good monkey.

Robinson wasn't the first black baseball player to "skilled enough" to play with whites. He was the first one to come along when race relations had evolved enough to allow integration to begin.
But that is exactly what the article is saying and the author is suggesting using language that indicates this instead of making it sound as if other blacks simply weren't strong enough or good enough etc. to break down the barriers. And applying this accross the board to all other areas that have been affected by racial discrimination. It was the exact same situation for the Tuskegee Airmen.

More race baiting bs

So, what's being racially literate, in your book? Calling for White people to go extinct?
That could be construed as racially literate. That would mean you understood the danger of having recessive people making decisions that affect the planet. However, I say racial literacy is an understand that every race has a way of doing things that bring something unique to the table.

You are inherently good at hoops

More race baiting bs

I say racial literacy is an understand that every race has a way of doing things that bring something unique to the table.

We're still not quite not sure what the modern Arab race brings to the table?
Other than terrorism, beheading's, and stoning's etc. etc.???????

More race baiting bs

Yawn. Don’t care.
Yeah. we can tell by how you took the time to read and reply to OP that you dont care. :laugh:

I was ragging on the op and seeing if your dumbass would take the bait. You did. Good Fido.
So you did care. Thanks for taking my bait. Good monkey.

Eh? Zero originality. Typical for you. You forgot your emoji. Dumbass.

More race baiting bs

True but I dont like to brag. Why did you bring that up?

More race baiting bs

#1) I was ragging on the op you posted to me. Stalker.

#2) To show that all races have strengths and weaknesses.

Also the cultural aspirations, and attitudes of different races are drastically different, as are there sometimes cultural clashes even within the same race too.
What do you mean by "culteral aspirations"? This isn't a criticism, I'm just asking for a clarificaiton if you don't mind.

There's some pretty drastic differences in cultures, and their aspirations.

Everything from a Swede, to a Bushman.
In modern day United States?

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not care about.

I guess white peoples strength is mud wrestling pigs?

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not
care about.

White people's strengths?
Lactose tolerance, make up about 90% of the most important scientists, engineers, artists, literature, musicians etc.

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not care about.

Nope. I am a Jew. Our skill is owning the teams you play for.

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not
care about.

Lactose tolerance, make up about 90% of the most important scientists, engineers, artists, literature, musicians etc.

Michael Jackson and Prince were the GOATs. Not white.

Nope. I am a Jew. Our skill is owning the teams you play for.
Weve been through this before. Youre a fake Jew.

care about.

Lactose tolerance?
None of the other things you mentioned are even remotely true.

Forum List

Back