Roe overturned

What this means is it has gone back to the states even the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg acknowledged the way Roe was done made it vulnerable to being overturned. The fight over abortion did not end today it just moved to the state level.
*so that States can ban abortion

It's only the beginning.

It's the only way they got the three extreme members who everyone knew were going to take away the rights of all America Women.

Last I checked, 3 against 6 was not enough to do it.

And what right do American women not have today that they had yesterday?

Edit:

Hmmmmmmm..............

Still waiting BlindBoo

Another edit: Still waiting BlindBoo

I accept your surrender.

Last edited:
Yup...that was another groud breaking ruling this extremist court handed down

Weakened the wall between church and state

Over ruled state laws concerning gun regs

Over turned Roe V Wade

And they ain't done. In fact they're just getting started

This is what Republican Senate and Presidencies get you
You are confused about this.

Let me educate you Moon Bat.

The Constitution very clearly says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It is a right protected by the Federal government like everything in the Bill of Rights.

No a damn word in the whole Constitution (including the amendments) to protect the right of a woman to kill their child as a birth control method.

Do you understand the difference? Probably not since you are a Moon bat.

You'll see abortion quick stops just over the state borders, like buying fireworks.
Doubt they'll have more crime, the red states support the rule of law.
That support is getting them lots of crime . Look at the states with highest homicide rate. Blood red.

You'll see abortion quick stops just over the state borders, like buying fireworks.
Doubt they'll have more crime, the red states support the rule of law.
Fine with me. Just don't do it in my state.

I mean, it's a given that it's going to happen because so few Americans can control their genitals. Just don't do it in my state.

You are confused about this.

Let me educate you Moon Bat.

The Constitution very clearly says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It is a right protected by the Federal government like everything in the Bill of Rights.

No a damn word in the whole Constitution (including the amendments) to protect the right of a woman to kill their child as a birth control method.

Do you understand the difference? Probably not since you are a Moon bat.
It’s in regards to a well regulated militia. Hence why it starts talking about a well regulated militia. Only things militias do now is commit crimes.

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

Supreme court decisions have been overturned more than 240 times, this is just one more. So don't pretend that this is unusual. This ends a dark time in US history where a woman had a legal right to kill her offspring.

Forum List

Back