Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I haven't been brainwashed as you have been. I know that the majority of these women who have abortions take it very seriously they they aren't doing it because it's convenient. And reproductive Rights are either there or they aren't. State does not have this authority over people not in a free Nation.

Another unborn baby is medical waste barbarian?
Another fascist fuck who can't let others be.
Overturning Roe doesnt stop abortions. It returns the power to the States. But you are supposed to be Libertarian. LOL
I don't mind it going to the states, dipshit. LOL
You are a wolf in sheeps clothing. SCOTUS under Trump makes you lose your mind every time. You are a leftist pretending to be from the middle
Well, I'd certainly rather be a wolf than a sheep, so that's all good.

Government should have no jurisdiction over our innards, regardless of what you think is in there.

I haven't been brainwashed as you have been. I know that the majority of these women who have abortions take it very seriously they they aren't doing it because it's convenient. And reproductive Rights are either there or they aren't. State does not have this authority over people not in a free Nation.
So if they’re not doing it because it’s convenient, that means they’ll still do it if inconvenient. If I could schelp myself out of state to a medical facility, at my own expense, then a woman wanting an abortion can do the same, and likely paid by PP.

And yes, the state DOES have the authority to set the laws within its own state. Roe v Wade created a new “right” in order to rule the way they did. The right to murder one’s unborn child was not enumerated in the Constitution. Just because cold-hearted liberals - have you heard the most recent one on MSNBC? Saying she would ”joyfully” abort her child?? - want it to be a right doesn't make it so.

Another fascist fuck who can't let others be.

I don't mind it going to the states, dipshit. LOL

Well, I'd certainly rather be a wolf than a sheep, so that's all good.

Government should have no jurisdiction over our innards, regardless of what you think is in there.
How can a woman be a first class citizen if she doesn't even have control of her reproductive Rights.

So if they’re not doing it because it’s convenient, that means they’ll still do it if inconvenient. If I could schelp myself out of state to a medical facility, at my own expense, then a woman wanting an abortion can do the same, and likely paid by PP.

And yes, the state DOES have the authority to set the laws within its own state. Roe v Wade created a new “right” in order to rule the way they did. The right to murder one’s unborn child was not enumerated in the Constitution. Just because cold-hearted liberals - have you heard the most recent one on MSNBC? Saying she would ”joyfully” abort her child?? - want it to be a right doesn't make it so.
Any abortion law is a judgment against women. They don't know or care of the circumstances that the woman has gone through. They don't even care about the fetus. All they want is that controlling power over women and that is just sick.

If libs are saying the right to kill one’s unborn baby - joyfully, proudly, however they claim they do - is based on the right to privacy, then shouldn’t the LAST thing they do is violate the right to privacy that the justices have?

The leftists are going so far overboard with this - first one of them said she was PROUD to have an abortion, and now another says she would abort her baby JOYFULLY - and now we have them threatening the lives of justices if they don’t submit to leftists’ demands that this is going to have the opposite effect the leaker intended: it is showing even more blatantly how savage the left has become.

Midterms is going to be a big sweep, with Republicans taking majorities in both chambers. The Affirmative Action Idiot will no linger have the tie-breaker, and the Demented One will be neutralized.

Any abortion law is a judgment against women. They don't know or care of the circumstances that the woman has gone through. They don't even care about the fetus. All they want is that controlling power over women and that is just sick.
No, they want the right to kill babies up to the point of birth, and that is just sick.

You men need to shut up about this, and stop talking down to women who have some morality.

How can a woman be a first class citizen if she doesn't even have control of her reproductive Rights.
It's the general principle that bothers me. Statists can't seem to mind their own business. The abortion thing is just one example. Drug prohibition is another. Shall we make a list?

If libs are saying the right to kill one’s unborn baby - joyfully, proudly, however they claim they do - is based on the right to privacy, then shouldn’t the LAST thing they do is violate the right to privacy that the justices have?

The leftists are going so far overboard with this - first one of them said she was PROUD to have an abortion, and now another says she would abort her baby JOYFULLY - and now we have them threatening the lives of justices if they don’t submit to leftists’ demands that this is going to have the opposite effect the leaker intended: it is showing even more blatantly how savage the left has become.

Midterms is going to be a big sweep, with Republicans taking majorities in both chambers. The Affirmative Action Idiot will no linger have the tie-breaker, and the Demented One will be neutralized.
Wake up already. There is no baby.

It's the general principle that bothers me. Statists can't seem to mind their own business. The abortion thing is just one example. Drug prohibition is another. Shall we make a list?
WTH is a statist? Someone who follows the Constitution, and its default position to state’s rights?

Any abortion law is a judgment against women.
I prefer not to frame this as a women's rights issue. It's an individual rights issue. And the premise that the contents of one's body represents a compelling state interest has frightening implications, far beyond abortion.

Someone who sees the government as a tool to force others to abide by their preferences.
Well that’s why we want to return this to the states. So that voters of each state can decide what type of state they want, rather than have the federal government issuing blanket decrees that apply to the entire nation as a whole.

Well that’s why we want to return this to the states. So that voters of each state can decide what type of state they want, rather than have the federal government issuing blanket decrees that apply to the entire nation as a whole.
This is another foundational belief of the statist: that rights are at the mercy of voters. They aren't. That's the whole point of Constitutionally protected rights in the first place.

OK, then….I’ll call it a child instead. Like Biden did. Better?
You can call it whatever you want but it's not a baby or a child, never was and most likely won't become for a woman seeking an abortion. I just looked up and of the second semester abortions 90% of the pregnancies with down syndrome will be aborted. It doesn't show up until this check that's why it isn't done earlier. Education helps a lot. Scientific advances are great it lets people know ahead of time if there's any multiple problems with any birth so they can terminate it rather than take those risks.

1652191239517.png

Boy that's really twisted. I guess you weren't alive then back then to know what really happened. Fortunately I was. The claim was unfounded. I was in the Air Force at the time fighting for the freedom that allowed them to protest and I was proud of that. Some people just don't think. I support a woman's right to choose it's her body it's her life and despite what all the so-called pro-life people call an ' " unborn child ", there is no such animal. It's a ploy to get you to become emotional about the issue and make foolish demands on other people you don't know or even care about. It's a good work of fascism. Fortunately we live in a free country this garbage is going to fly for very long. The whole reason Roe versus Wade came in to being
The whole reason Roe versus Wade came into existence in the first place was because States were putting egregious abortion laws into place. They're already starting to do that, Texas and Mississippi are terrible examples of that. And it's only going to get worse. The supreme Court will eventually have to outlaw all abortion laws that's the only way around this garbage.

Boy that's really twisted. I guess you weren't alive then back then to know what really happened. Fortunately I was. The claim was unfounded. I was in the Air Force at the time fighting for the freedom that allowed them to protest and I was proud of that. Some people just don't think. I support a woman's right to choose it's her body it's her life and despite what all the so-called pro-life people call an ' " unborn child ", there is no such animal. It's a ploy to get you to become emotional about the issue and make foolish demands on other people you don't know or even care about. It's a good work of fascism. Fortunately we live in a free country this garbage is going to fly for very long. The whole reason Roe versus Wade came in to being

The whole reason Roe versus Wade came into existence in the first place was because States were putting egregious abortion laws into place. They're already starting to do that, Texas and Mississippi are terrible examples of that. And it's only going to get worse. The supreme Court will eventually have to outlaw all abortion laws that's the only way around this garbage.
I just correlated some information. Every one of the Republican states that has strong abortion laws also has the death penalty. Now that is an ironic, nothing is. That's why I say the so-called pro-life movement is a joke, and not a good one. Total hypocrites. Back in April Texas charged a woman for murder and we're ready to try her because she did an abortion on herself. There was such a public outcry they dropped the case. They were idiotic enough to put the death penalty on the case.

The whole reason Roe versus Wade came into existence in the first place was because States were putting egregious abortion laws into place.
Not "egregious". Just "commons sense" restrictions. You know, like what the Moon Bats say about restrictions on the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Forum List

Back