Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The “right to privacy” was distorted in order to force all states to allow abortions. Who gets to decide what rights they are specifically?

i could use that excuse to do whatever I want….what I do is private!
But when is government getting to intrusive. I cannot think of any situation worse than not having control over your own reproductive choices if you're a woman. No matter how you look at it taking that right away from a woman makes them a second class citizen and that's not just not right that's her choice and her choice alone. No matter what the courts or States say.

Yes, the libs would defInitely like a singular approach to how the country is run - with them making the decisions of course. That’s why they tried to nationalize elections.

I also agree that an ignorant voter is the biggest danger to our country. That’s why the Democrats want mail-in ballot harvesting: they can go to the most stupid, ignorant, and/or lazy citizens, manipulate them into believing all sorts of nonsense, and get them to check “D.” That is also why they are setting up the Truth Ministry - to block valid information from the other side that might educate voters to the true situation.
Hypocrisy of the far right in is beyond belief. They scream about having to wear a mask during a public health crisis yet they want to force women to have children they don't want. Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience. Being forced to Bear a child, living with that everyday for 9 months the concert reminder of things that weren't supposed to be, has to be absolute torture. I couldn't imagine living that over and over again especially if I was raped by the victim of incest. That's an insane demand to put on anyone.

Hypocrisy of the far right in is beyond belief. They scream about having to wear a mask during a public health crisis yet they want to force women to have children they don't want. Wearing a mask is a minor inconvenience. Being forced to Bear a child, living with that everyday for 9 months the concert reminder of things that weren't supposed to be, has to be absolute torture. I couldn't imagine living that over and over again especially if I was raped by the victim of incest. That's an insane demand to put on anyone.
As you again deny the right to life of an unborn child.

The actions of the plannedemic went agsinst normal logic for a low death rate virus. Causing it to drag on forever with massive economic costs and current conditions.

For what? Worst stats on planet earth for only allowing the Chosen Ones. Big pharma a seat at the table.

As you again deny the right to life of an unborn child.

The actions of the plannedemic went agsinst normal logic for a low death rate virus. Causing it to drag on forever with massive economic costs and current conditions.

For what? Worst stats on planet earth for only allowing the Chosen Ones. Big pharma a seat at the table.
There never was such an animal as a " unborn child " so get over yourself. The pro-life agenda has played you to the hilt and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. In 99% of abortions you would be unable to discern that it was a human fetus at all. The late term abortions are generally by married women and they're done in order to save the life of the mother or to prevent the birth of a child with multiple systemic problems and low viability. The alternative is to let the mother proceed with the pregnancy and have a child that would probably end up needing 50 operations to look halfway normal and never leaf a normal life. I wouldn't want that for myself I can't see how anybody would want that for their child, it's sick. Play turn abortions only amount for .05% it isn't sound financial responsibility or moral responsibility for that matter
Get the facts and you'll probably change your mind about having the government control a woman's reproductive Rights. That should be left to her doctor and her, if there is a husband and significant other they can be included. There's no need for abortion laws at all, they have no place in modern society.

The CHOICE should be what method of birth control couples should use to prevent a pregnancy, not whether or not to kill the child.
Once again there is no unborn child
This is just to psych you up emotionally
It was a very carefully plant agenda by the far right and a very sick one at that.

It was a very carefully plant agenda by the far right and a very sick one at that.
Nope, it is what we Catholics believe.

I sure as fuck do - especially when these supposed "rights" are used to deny the rights of an actual - already born - person.
Another unborn baby is medical waste barbarian?

Overturning Roe doesnt stop abortions. It returns the power to the States. But you are supposed to be Libertarian. LOL

You are a wolf in sheeps clothing. SCOTUS under Trump makes you lose your mind every time. You are a leftist pretending to be from the middle

Sick is partial birth abortion allowed in Barbarian Blue shithole states.

There never was such an animal as a " unborn child " so get over yourself. The pro-life agenda has played you to the hilt and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. In 99% of abortions you would be unable to discern that it was a human fetus at all. The late term abortions are generally by married women and they're done in order to save the life of the mother or to prevent the birth of a child with multiple systemic problems and low viability. The alternative is to let the mother proceed with the pregnancy and have a child that would probably end up needing 50 operations to look halfway normal and never leaf a normal life. I wouldn't want that for myself I can't see how anybody would want that for their child, it's sick. Play turn abortions only amount for .05% it isn't sound financial responsibility or moral responsibility for that matter
Get the facts and you'll probably change your mind about having the government control a woman's reproductive Rights. That should be left to her doctor and her, if there is a husband and significant other they can be included. There's no need for abortion laws at all, they have no place in modern society.
Long winded rant to justify killing babies in the womb and nothing more.

Nope, it is what we Catholics believe.
I believe in the natural GOD, you gave us minds to use. The spirit is sacred the physical form that we inhabit is not. Life is precious, but there are limits on everything. Besides your Bible tells you when the spirit enters the body wether you know it or not, and it's not at conception.

But when is government getting to intrusive. I cannot think of any situation worse than not having control over your own reproductive choices if you're a woman. No matter how you look at it taking that right away from a woman makes them a second class citizen and that's not just not right that's her choice and her choice alone. No matter what the courts or States say.
She has control over her reproductive choices. She can choose to use birth control when she doesn’t want to get pregnant, or not use it if she wants to get pregnant. In the event of a RARE birth control failure, she can most likely get an abortion nearby. In case she lives in a state that restricts it to a short timeline, and she failed to make her choice in time, then she can take a bus ride to a neighboring state.

What you people are doing is insisting that women in other states not your own have a right to a CONVENIENT abortion. That she will have a right to an abortion itself is not in question.

I believe in the natural GOD, you gave us minds to use. The spirit is sacred the physical form that we inhabit is not. Life is precious, but there are limits on everything. Besides your Bible tells you when the spirit enters the body wether you know it or not, and it's not at conception.
Aren’t you the poster who made the very moving post (to me, anyway) about how much you‘ve enjoyed your “visit” here, and that you considered the world “paradise”? Then why are you so eager to rob others of enjoying the same visit to paradise?

I imagine you are grateful your mother didn't abort you.

Sick is partial birth abortion allowed in Barbarian Blue shithole states.
Sick is right. I’d like to see Congress pass a law prohibiting any abortion - across all states - after 20 weeks, except in the case of the mother’s life. Now instead we have a liberal state such as Maryland going in the opposite direction, with a proposal that women whose living babies turn up dead during the peri-natal period will not be investigated. IOW, it’s a wink-wink to go ahead and let your newborn starve or freeze to death, and nobody will look into it.

She has control over her reproductive choices. She can choose to use birth control when she doesn’t want to get pregnant, or not use it if she wants to get pregnant. In the event of a RARE birth control failure, she can most likely get an abortion nearby. In case she lives in a state that restricts it to a short timeline, and she failed to make her choice in time, then she can take a bus ride to a neighboring state.

What you people are doing is insisting that women in other states not your own have a right to a CONVENIENT abortion. That she will have a right to an abortion itself is not in question.

Forum List

Back