Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

What will happen now is the call for abortion rights to be codified into law.
Which is what should have happened long ago. It's kind of how our Republic works, after all. If the majority support it, let it become law.

It’s not. Actual abortions of nearly full term babies are much more horrendous.
If even the most rabid abortion supporters were forced to watch late term "procedures", they'd never advocate for them again - IF they have any humanity left at all.

Not exactly shocked it’s getting overturned. It was only a matter of when…

It should never have been a federal issue. Its a state issue.

You blue staters hate the red states anyways, so dont pretend you care about abortion being legal in Mississippi.

You do you, leave the other states the fuck alone.

If even the most rabid abortion supporters were forced to watch late term "procedures", they'd never advocate for them again - IF they have any humanity left at all.
Less than 1% of abortions take place after 21 weeks

Most abortions actually take place in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy 99% take place by week 20

As I've said elsewhere, I disagree with this. The case was settled fifty years ago, and I see it as a matter of stare decisis.

Sorry, Sparkles, but NO law is "settled" in the sense of "You can't ever, EVER change it." Stare decisis is mostly fictional garbage. The entire point of a free and democratic nation is that the people ALWAYS have the right to decide what kind of nation and society they want to live in.

I notice that there are lots of precedents the fans of stare decisis in the case of abortion don't mind overturning.

Why not? Why shouldn't each state make it's own determination according to the will of it's citizens?
So you are saying that a state can decide if a fetus has protection under the Constitution of the United States?

The only thing this ruling does is to allow states to decide if they will allow abortions within their borders. If a woman from a state that bans abortions has one in another state there will be no legal repercussions for her when she returns home.

Yes, it absolutely will be.

It was a bad ruling from the jump.

This is a state issue, the Fed needs to fuck all the way off.
I don;t think it will.

As I said this ruling only allows states to decide if abortions will be allowed within their borders. There will be no legal repercussions for any woman getting an abortion in another state

Forum List

Back