Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

There is no way that the authoritarians can spin the leaked abrogation of established law, supported by the majority of Americans, as other than the repressive revocation of personal liberty and arrogation of freedom by the State in those regressive jurisdictions but, as a practical matter, women will still control their own bodies. The Statists will just punish them for exercising their freedom.
All I hear from you is gun control. Begone you fascist pig

Didnt several of the judges lie on this very issue in order to get on the court ?

Surely action can be taken to nullify their influence.

Liars should not make policy.
Spin it to gun control leftists who have done the same exact thing.

A lame come back from a tool who can’t say more than “authoritarian” at any given time. Shitlap, you’re a total fail and I enjoy the absolute futility of your infantile posting efforts. :clap:
You are in a tizzy because I accurately characterized the arrogation of personal liberty by the state as "authoritarian."
It is unfortunate that the word upsets you
, Sunshine.

authoritarian [ uh-thawr-i-tair-ee-uhn, uh-thor- ]: 1) favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom.

There is no way that the authoritarians can spin the leaked abrogation of established law, supported by the majority of Americans, as other than the repressive revocation of personal liberty and arrogation of freedom by the State in those regressive jurisdictions but, as a practical matter, women will still control their own bodies. The Statists will just punish them for exercising their freedom.
There's no law. That's the issue. The Roe decision wasn't a decision about a law, the court created a law from nothing which is why it's being overturned now and should never have been decided the way it was decided in the first place. You're bitch is with Congress not USSC. The only people advocating for authoritarianism are those asking 9 people with lifetime appointments and arent answerable to the electorate to do the job of the Legislature.

If abortion is murder why are all you internet warriors sitting around doing nothing while babies are murdered? I know this fuckers….If I thought babies were being murdered I’d be up off my ass saving them. You guys just sit around whining on the internet because you know it isn’t murder.

You just want to control women and fake virtue signal while you’ll be the first person to drive your daughters to LA for an abortion… if you weren’t fat trolls that couldnt get a date. Assholes all of you.

I'm sorry,you're mistaken; not all the laws allow for rape or incest either.
The one here does. Some states think it is ok to harvest the organs and abort the baby at birth itself. Imagine that.

Why is it murder of a pregnant woman a double homicide?

This ruling doesn't ban abortion, by the way.

It just makes it subject to the will of the majority.

If it is supported so much by the American public (like the stupid Moon Bats claim} then there is nothing to worry about, eh, Moon Bats?

It'll be hard for the Supreme Court to say you have a right to an abortion and therefore can't be fired because of it. LOL. It's not like being gay or black....

You are in a tizzy because I accurately characterized the arrogation of personal liberty by the state as "authoritarian."
It is unfortunate that the word upsets you
, Sunshine.

authoritarian [ uh-thawr-i-tair-ee-uhn, uh-thor- ]: 1) favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom.

Wrong again. Being consistently wrong isn’t a good thing, Shitlick. 😂

I’m not in any tizzy. Shitstains like you don’t provide cause for any strong emotional reaction. You only warrant sufficient caution not to step in a pile of you.

And your reliance on a word doesn’t mean you are capable of using it correctly. Obviously.

Didnt several of the judges lie on this very issue in order to get on the court ?

Surely action can be taken to nullify their influence.

Liars should not make policy.
The imbecile claim that they “lied” is baseless and dishonest liberal bullshit.

Gays, trangendered, and democrats with a bunch in the center to include the RINOs.

Abort them all, they should not suffer this life they hate and complain against.

My 12 yo son was sitting on the couch & crying. When I asked why, he said, “What’s happened to our country?” And told me he feels powerless. I was not prepared for that

If abortion is murder why are all you internet warriors sitting around doing nothing while babies are murdered? I know this fuckers….If I thought babies were being murdered I’d be up off my ass saving them. You guys just sit around whining on the internet because you know it isn’t murder.

You just want to control women and fake virtue signal while you’ll be the first person to drive your daughters to LA for an abortion… if you weren’t fat trolls that couldnt get a date. Assholes all of you.
Because people generally believe in the rule of law and fighting within the bounds of the law to change it. What exactly should people do to stop abortions other than fight to change the law?

Do you believe slavery is wrong? There are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in history, why arent you getting off your ass to stop it?

Forum List

Back