Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Obama was a great governor !

Oh wait.....

Well, Obama successfully ran a business.....

Oh wait.....

Obama knows how to read off a teleprompter (and when he goes off script we get to see how he really feels and he has to make commercials to say that he does not really feel that way :doubt:).

That is true.

Obama was a great governor !

Oh wait.....

Well, Obama successfully ran a business.....

Oh wait.....

Obama knows how to read off a teleprompter (and when he goes off script we get to see how he really feels and he has to make commercials to say that he does not really feel that way :doubt:).

That is true.

You seem obsessed with Obama. Have you sent him any love letters? Go on, tell him how you feel.

Romney was a one-term governor with such a bad record that he didn't even try running for a second term.

Romney was a one-term governor with such a bad record that he didn't even try running for a second term.

Gee, and it was Obama who said that if he didn't meet certain economic milestones he should be elected to a second term.

I guess that makes him the liar.

And Unemployment dropped under Romney.

Last edited:
Economy

Jobs

Debt

Budget

Deficit

Yes, we all remember Bush.

That is what this election is about, dem-wit.
Not Romney's approval ratings from 6 years ago.

Voters want jobs, a stronger economy that cuts spending and adheres to a budget that trims our debt/deficit.

You can keep slinging bush's name around all you want.
It's been 4 fucking years. OWN SOMETHING.

He looks the part, is the rights best option, and will do whatever the corporations tell him to do. Same as Bush.

Remember we were impressed with Bush and Chaney's business experience? :lol:

They didn't fuck us enough on Defense contractors and oil in Iraq, right at the end they let the bankers/wallstreet fuck us one good too. And now righties want to put Mr. Vulture Capital in the White House? They think his business experience qualifies him to be President? What a fucking joke!

Romney's business experience is immaterial when it comes to government and creating jobs. If anything his business experience will favor the wealthy and create more hardships for the middle class. Trickle down economics doesn't work. American corporations are currently investing more than they ever have and to think that the creation of jobs is dependent on corporations getting tax breaks, etc. which will cause them to create jobs is foolish. Romney may have been good as a corporate executive but the government is not a corporation. Although I didn't vote for and actually despised him after what he and the dems did to Hillary and for other reasons, I think he has done a pretty good job as president surprisingly.

Obama's achievements

Last edited:

He looks the part, is the rights best option, and will do whatever the corporations tell him to do. Same as Bush.

They didn't fuck us enough on Defense contractors and oil in Iraq, right at the end they let the bankers/wallstreet fuck us one good too. And now righties want to put Mr. Vulture Capital in the White House? They think his business experience qualifies him to be President? What a fucking joke!

Romney's business experience is immaterial when it comes to government and creating jobs. If anything his business experience will favor the wealthy and create more hardships for the middle class. Trickle down economics doesn't work. American corporations are currently investing more than they ever have and to think that the creation of jobs is dependent on corporations getting tax breaks, etc. which will cause them to create jobs is foolish. Romney may have been good as a corporate executive but the government is not a corporation.

Only someone on the left would say this.

In business you make hard choices. Not everybody gets what they want.

Unless you really are interested in screwing your kids and grandkids, you'll take a second look at "Spend now, Ask questions later" Obama and wonder why we would ever put that moron back in the WH for another four years.

Romney's business experience is immaterial when it comes to government and creating jobs. If anything his business experience will favor the wealthy and create more hardships for the middle class. Trickle down economics doesn't work. American corporations are currently investing more than they ever have and to think that the creation of jobs is dependent on corporations getting tax breaks, etc. which will cause them to create jobs is foolish. Romney may have been good as a corporate executive but the government is not a corporation.

Unless you really are interested in screwing your kids and grandkids, you'll take a second look at "Spend now, Ask questions later" Obama and wonder why we would ever put that moron back in the WH for another four years.

That's funny. Maybe even retarded. How many times did you vote for Bush? You know, that guy who fucked us really long time.

That's funny. Maybe even retarded. How many times did you vote for Bush? You know, that guy who fucked us really long time.

I see.

We can't talk about Obama who is the current president that has the country in a steep nosedive....so we talk about history.

You talk about my obsession.

Are you drunk ? Or did your Obama doll spring a leak ?

Economy

Jobs

Debt

Budget

Deficit

Voters want jobs, a stronger economy that cuts spending and adheres to a budget that trims our debt/deficit.

If there's one thing I dislike about pols, especially democrats, it's that they won't take responsibility for anything. I look at Obama and the dems trying to blame everyone and everything under the sun, I just can't respect 'em. No guts, no glory.

If there's one thing I dislike about pols, especially democrats, it's that they won't take responsibility for anything. I look at Obama and the dems trying to blame everyone and everything under the sun, I just can't respect 'em. No guts, no glory.

No point in discussing anything with Lakhota, he is a total partisan hack that sucks off the democrats at every chance, he has no objectivity or integrity.

No point in discussing anything with Lakhota, he is a total partisan hack that sucks off the democrats at every chance, he has no objectivity or integrity.

Bush still owns this mess! That's a fact. IF Republicans had done ANYTHING to help Obama move America forward, I would let up on Bush a little. However, Republicans haven't done shit - so Bush still owns this mess! That's a fact. Republicans have done nothing but obstruct and say no. And the Teabagger House has turned into a complete circus that only passes crazy shit that isn't going anywhere. They have yet to vote on ANY of Obama's jobs bills. And you clowns whine about a budget. Yeah, right, the Paul Ryan Ayn Rand budget. No thanks. And now you want to put another elitist nut in the White House to further screw the poor and middle class. No thanks. I can only assume the wingnuts on this board are very rich, or very, very stupid.

o-gold.jpg

Forum List

Back