Rubio says we must respond and defend Turkey

We need to not be involved at all

agreed .. but we have been for over 40 years. Syria and Russia were buddies during Reagans cold war.
Whats your point?

go back to sleep, the adults are discussing this.

agreed .. but we have been for over 40 years. Syria and Russia were buddies during Reagans cold war.
Whats your point?

so you don't know?

Link?

Let's get some fact straight: Russia, bad. Turkey, ally.

Erdogan is a hard line Islamist who is more than willing to lead you into WWIII. Get real g5000.

He's the conduit that all the Sunni Arab states have been funding ISIS and al Nusra thru with our fucking help.

All these people that have died over the west's battle to remove Assad ALL THE BLOOD is on our hands.

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

so you don't know?

If I need to explain the relationship between Russia and Syria to you, you wouldn't understand it anyway. Either figure it out for yourself and quit trolling, or leave others alone. Your ignorance is boring.

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

so you don't know?

If I need to explain the relationship between Russia and Syria to you, you wouldn't understand it anyway. Either figure it out for yourself and quit trolling, or leave others alone. Your ignorance is boring.
I am quit aware with their relationship. So, what is your point?

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

so you don't know?

. So, what is your point?

I am quit aware with their relationship

good, then quit.

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

so you don't know?

good, then quit.
quit what, dumbfuck? Can you really not tell me what your point was? At least keep your dignity and say you were talking out fo your ass..

First of all the Cold War started WAY before Reagan was President.

Second of all The Cold War is over. And has been for over twenty years. Perhaps it is time for some new policies?

The NATO alliance should have been dissolved then.

Well, if they had NOT expanded it, it might have still served some useful purposes.

But they did, and now it is more of a minus to our national security than a plus.

I agree, but our NATO alliance could cause problems here.

Which is one reason we should pull out of NATO.

If we were going to pull out we should have dissolved in the early 90s after the cold war ended. Doing so now when a member is under a threat and may invoke the defense clause is going to do serious damage to our credibility internationally and pissed off a lot of nations.

Bush seniors fault here

so you don't know?

good, then quit.
quit what, dumbfuck? Can you really not tell me what your point was? At least keep your dignity and say you were talking out fo your ass..

you tell me, you're the dumbass that is QUIT aware of the Turkey/Syria relationship ....:lmao::lmao:

First of all the Cold War started WAY before Reagan was President.

Second of all The Cold War is over. And has been for over twenty years. Perhaps it is time for some new policies?

The NATO alliance should have been dissolved then.

Well, if they had NOT expanded it, it might have still served some useful purposes.

But they did, and now it is more of a minus to our national security than a plus.

I don't disagree. Unfortunately there are global political ramifications to this action that may be just as bad as the alternatives.

Not saying it can't be done, but I'm not confident the current administration has the ability to do it properly

What you have here in the days following the illegal takeover of the Ukraine by these nazis we backed was a dead on NATO at the edge of Russia border DYING to go to war.

This is bad. Really bad when an organization like NATO is chewing at the bit to go to war with a nuclear super power. I don't know whats in the water at the State Department or the Department of Defense or the Pentagon but they better go to filtered quick because I do believe this last provocation by Turkey could unleash hell.

Which is one reason we should pull out of NATO.

If we were going to pull out we should have dissolved in the early 90s after the cold war ended. Doing so now when a member is under a threat and may invoke the defense clause is going to do serious damage to our credibility internationally and pissed off a lot of nations.

Bush seniors fault here

We still have credibility?

Forum List

Back