Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

Mueller never had the power to exonerate Trump no matter what he reported.

But there is not enough there to convince anyone who supports Trump that he colluded with the Russians, and it matters little how little evidence is there to convince Trump haters that he did not collude.

All that ever happens in Washington is poo slinging.

No justice, never any justice.

That is for the little people.
Between you and me, you're the first and only one to ever use the word "collude", I haven't used that word in this entire thread.

I'm referring to the "exoneration." But you're moving the goalposts...aren't you?

d3d848ff-cdc7-46d1-8e39-c6dc6f3efe45.jpg
Well the original excuse Mueller got to go after Trump was a FISA warrant that suspected Russian collusion, so really that is the only thing he should have reported on.

But as we all know, the fabrication was just an excuse to have a witch hunt to dig up as much dirt as they could.

Well the original excuse Mueller got to go after Trump was a FISA warrant that suspected Russian collusion, so really that is the only thing he should have reported on.

But as we all know, the fabrication was just an excuse to have a witch hunt to dig up as much dirt as they could.
Your answer betrays your bias.

Clearly you were hostile to the legal and valid investigation in the first place, so you're not invested in finding out ANYTHING from it, if you're honest you will just admit that.

Moreover, any adult who knows anything about anything realizes that once an investigation begins, there's not telling WHAT can, or will, be found out.

Its just like what happened w/Clinton, they started out investigating something, but it ended up finding out something else.

Same thing applies, it's just the nature of investigations.

So why make up all these flimflam stuff man? Just admit you're a hack and don't want to see your Trumpenführer investigated or being called to question for anything.

That I can respect.

How does he know what about to rebut? Has he seen the report before Congress?
How does he know what about to rebut?
He has talked to the Mueller investigation since it started. I think he has a good idea of what to expect. You are just uninformed. Catch up and come back soon.
So Barr and/or Mueller leaked the report?
No, knowing what questions were asked by Mueller and other facts about the investigation to someone familiar with investigations is a lot to know. And what about leaks, leaks were used to start this clown show. The level of denial and hypocrisy is astounding.

Again, you losers have lost again.

After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?

Has Rudy seen the report? Maybe you can teach him to tattle?

Why in Hell are you asking me if Rudi (sic) has seen the report?
I don't have a fucking crystal ball; Why in Hell don't you ask Rudy, you stupid fuck?

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

You're just a troll, dude. You're proud of something 13 year-olds perfected years ago on their parents computers. What a super star.

Yes; that ass hole is a TROLL. Biggest one here @ USMB. He has been stalking & trolling me for over a month & no one behind the scenes will do shit about it either. Certainly a 13 year old; maybe 9 at best.

I was in this thread first? You seem angry. Want to tattle again? You think Barr is lying. I disagree.

Has Rudy seen the report? Maybe you can teach him to tattle?

I don't have a fucking crystal ball; Why in Hell don't you ask Rudy, you stupid fuck?

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

You're just a troll, dude. You're proud of something 13 year-olds perfected years ago on their parents computers. What a super star.

Nope. Far from it. I am not the one who went rogue with swears and tantrums. Keep trying.

I say you are. Fight me.

LOL - Fight you online? You sure you're sane?

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

Nope. Far from it. I am not the one who went rogue with swears and tantrums. Keep trying.

I say you are. Fight me.

Oh look; tuff troll boi Donnie is making BIG threats now. What a fucking ass hole.

LMAO...I didn't write that. You're so dumb. You just insulted your only ally. LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What are black people doing about it?
So then the current "good stat" that states that blacks are experiencing the lowest UE in decades has absolutely NOTHING to do w/

hack.
Cause you can't have it both ways
And you are not getting your way, and moaning like bitch. Black people have a lot of problems only they can fix. And what Trump policies hurt minority CITIZENS?

Actually, if they feel the Mueller report was good for Trump, there will be no rebuttal.

Only if it's bad for Trump.

Why does Trump feel it's going to be bad?

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

Wow.

Included in the report will be why all those indictments have been farmed out.

Hey, I wonder if there will be anything about Trump's sister.

Trump's sister retires as judge, ending probe into tax-dodge allegations

The Trump family could owe the Federal Government a half billion.

Trump’s sister quietly retired in February, and it’s actually a really big deal

The key is that last fall, the New York Times published a bombshell investigation of Donald and Maryanne Trump’s father Fred Trump’s finances that appeared to reveal, among other things, that he illegally evaded taxes in transferring much of his wealth to his children — including both Donald and Maryanne.

All this happened a long time ago, and the statute of limitations would have expired on any possible crimes. But some shrewd people noted that there is no statute of limitations on judicial ethics investigations and filed a complaint against not Donald Trump but Maryanne. This would have launched an investigation of her that would, were she found guilty of wrongdoing, have implicated the president as well.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

I say you are. Fight me.

Y so serious?

Actually, if they feel the Mueller report was good for Trump, there will be no rebuttal.

Only if it's bad for Trump.

Why does Trump feel it's going to be bad?

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) The SDNY, in Manhattan

2) The EDNY, in Brooklyn

3) The EDVA in Virginia.

4) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles

5) The U.S. Attorney’s office in Washington DC

6) The DOJ National Security Division

7) The DOJ Criminal Division

Wow.

Included in the report will be why all those indictments have been farmed out.

Hey, I wonder if there will be anything about Trump's sister.

Trump's sister retires as judge, ending probe into tax-dodge allegations

The Trump family could owe the Federal Government a half billion.

Trump’s sister quietly retired in February, and it’s actually a really big deal

The key is that last fall, the New York Times published a bombshell investigation of Donald and Maryanne Trump’s father Fred Trump’s finances that appeared to reveal, among other things, that he illegally evaded taxes in transferring much of his wealth to his children — including both Donald and Maryanne.

All this happened a long time ago, and the statute of limitations would have expired on any possible crimes. But some shrewd people noted that there is no statute of limitations on judicial ethics investigations and filed a complaint against not Donald Trump but Maryanne. This would have launched an investigation of her that would, were she found guilty of wrongdoing, have implicated the president as well.

What you are saying is the Democrats will continue to shit on the American citizen while it searches Trump's family and past until it finds a crime. Grow up you stupid bastards, people want freedom and some things done to make sure we stay that way, not the crap you peddle.

Whenever libs get whipped they claim someone cheated. They just don’t know how to compete.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

I say you are. Fight me.

Y so serious?

I just asked if you were sane? You never answered? Why so skiddish?

Still haven’t seen a report

What is taking so long?
It claims Trump is innocent, it should have been released that day

Whenever libs get whipped they claim someone cheated. They just don’t know how to compete.
Whenever con$ get their asses whopped they claim "We want our kkkountry back!!! Then they start obstructing like a MFer. They simply don't know how to compete."

Rudy: Trump didn’t do nothing
if he did something, it is allowed because he is the President
You can’t prosecute Presidents, they are above the law

Whenever con$ get their asses whopped they claim "We want out kkkountry back!!! Then start obstructing like a MFer. They simply don't know how to compete."

Please stop kicking our asses mister dimocrap!!! Please, please.........

Oh, wait a sec

1hh9lb.jpg

:113::auiqs.jpg::banana::banghead:

Forum List

Back