Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

If you read the link it states:

"President Trump was already cleared of collusion and conspiracy in the 4-page report released in March."

Okay, do you believe it?

IDK...is Barr lying? I don't think so. Plus Mueller had stated before the release that there would be no further indictments. What should I believe?

I believe Barr is lying, yes. You believe what you want.

If Barr is lying then we have much bigger issues in our country than some report.

No shit? Welcome back from your coma.

I don't think he is lying. I think you're an asshole.

After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?

Has Rudy seen the report? Maybe you can teach him to tattle?

Why in Hell are you asking me if Rudi (sic) has seen the report?
I don't have a fucking crystal ball; Why in Hell don't you ask Rudy, you stupid fuck?

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

Ahhh ahhh. No you don't get to run away and change the topic. First show where I said what you claim I said. I only quoted the article. If you want to know what I think, that is a completely different matter and would derail the thread. So man up and show where I said what you claim I said or be a man, say "my bad" and move on. Since you're a coward, you'll just add a smiley and run.
OK, now you're playing games and not engaging in honest discourse, as usual, bye Felicia.

giphy.gif

Okay, do you believe it?

IDK...is Barr lying? I don't think so. Plus Mueller had stated before the release that there would be no further indictments. What should I believe?

If Barr is lying then we have much bigger issues in our country than some report.

Aww, thanks! You're no slouch yourself, asshole. Nevertheless, I think he's lying.

Ahhh ahhh. No you don't get to run away and change the topic. First show where I said what you claim I said. I only quoted the article. If you want to know what I think, that is a completely different matter and would derail the thread. So man up and show where I said what you claim I said or be a man, say "my bad" and move on. Since you're a coward, you'll just add a smiley and run.
OK, now you're playing games and not engaging in honest discourse, as usual, bye Felicia.

giphy.gif

I can't think of anything this person posts in good faith. Can you?

giphy.gif

Nope. You ran and hid. I quoted the article that you said shows Trump is guilty. Coward.

Aww, thanks! You're no slouch yourself, asshole. Nevertheless, I think he's lying.

That is your right. Can you point to other times where he was lying please. So he and Rosenstein are both liars. OK....Barr has been around since 1991? So show so proof of scandals please. Thanks.

But I thought you far rightwing sycophants and hacks all said that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump?

Why is a "rebuttal" necessary if that's truly the case?!?!??

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

8Jsq.gif

Because the Mueller report did not prove anything, it was never meant to.

The only goal was to dig up as much dirt and throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

At the end of the day, no minds will be changed on either side. All that was accomplished was flushing $30 million down the commode of tax payer money and a continued hyper-partisan press core who will talk about this 24/7 till election time.

giphy.gif

I can't think of anything this person posts in good faith. Can you?

Who Marc? He is an antagonist and I again won our debate so he runs and hides like the coward that he is.

After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?

I don't have a fucking crystal ball; Why in Hell don't you ask Rudy, you stupid fuck?

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

You're just a troll, dude. You're proud of something 13 year-olds perfected years ago on their parents computers. What a super star.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

You're just a troll, dude. You're proud of something 13 year-olds perfected years ago on their parents computers. What a super star.

Nope. Far from it. I am not the one who went rogue with swears and tantrums. Keep trying.

The only goal was to dig up as much dirt and throw it against the wall and see what sticks.
So, if you know that was the case, why did all of you far rightwing sycophants and hacks say that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump then?

Or are you just trying to see whatever sticks as time goes along.

Methinks the latter.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

Yes; that ass hole is a TROLL. Biggest one here @ USMB. He has been stalking & trolling me for over a month & no one behind the scenes will do shit about it either. Certainly a 13 year old; maybe 9 at best.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

Nope. Far from it. I am not the one who went rogue with swears and tantrums. Keep trying.

I say you are. Fight me.

HONK HONK comrades.jpg

AHhh the lefttarded Regressives the failed coup still has their full support While a majority of the country already wrote it off as typical dem bat shit craziness.

MOST Americans tuned out after Barr
They think theirs gonna be something there ? if not they'll just make it up :auiqs.jpg:

A couple from The democratic deep state party "
No matter what the election results we all must accept them
derp
Mueller is my hero and is doing a wonderful job!
I bought the t shirt

derp derp da derp
ANYWAY
So theyre just prepared for the leftTARDED tinfoil hatters and the bats hit crazy moonbattery that will most certainly ensue.

Rudys bat shit crazy
Great mayor
Awesome mayor
We were so desperate to vote out the Rinky Dinky Mr flight paths for aids CAUSE HE SUCKED ASS
that and we're racist crackas :bigbed:

We voted for Rudy twice and he married his first cousin EWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah he did :auiqs.jpg:

ALMOST AS BAD as marrying your brother....but not by much
With who the dems are throwing up for 2020
Trump really could shoot somebody on 5th
SO FAR im still voting for him again

Fuck your Feelings 2020

So, if you know that was the case, why did all of you far rightwing sycophants and hacks say that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump then?

Or are you just trying to see whatever sticks as time goes along.

Methinks the latter.

Mueller never had the power to exonerate Trump no matter what he reported.

But there is not enough there to convince anyone who supports Trump that he colluded with the Russians, and it matters little how little evidence is there to convince Trump haters that he did not collude.

Keep in mind, I have never seen the report, but I don't need to see it to know what was going to happen. These people are just too predictable now

All that ever happens in Washington is poo slinging.

No justice, never any justice once you reach this level of power.

That is for the little people.

Triggered....LOL

So easy.

I say you are. Fight me.

Oh look; tuff troll boi Donnie is making BIG threats now. What a fucking ass hole.

Mueller never had the power to exonerate Trump no matter what he reported.

But there is not enough there to convince anyone who supports Trump that he colluded with the Russians, and it matters little how little evidence is there to convince Trump haters that he did not collude.

All that ever happens in Washington is poo slinging.

No justice, never any justice.

That is for the little people.
Between you and me, you're the first and only one to ever use the word "collude" , I haven't used that word, or any of it's derivatives, in this entire thread.

I'm referring to the "exoneration." But I guess you feel that you have to move the goalposts...don't you?

d3d848ff-cdc7-46d1-8e39-c6dc6f3efe45.jpg

Forum List

Back