Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

Well, this whole thing certainly promises to be a freakin' circus.

:laugh:

I'm fully expecting the announcement to begin with: step right up!, step right up! This administration is fucking clown shoes.
Be careful now.....!!!

56220335_2295229087206938_3072926955713069056_n.jpg

Well I guess the reports of the WH not having seen the Mueller report were ….. lies.
As is everything else that comes from that .
God-forsaken, and rancid Administration
That has minority unemployment at an all time low. The economy booming, a strong ally of Israel and common sense ideas on immigration. Hardly rancid.

I hope you are looking forward to Trump's next four years.

That has minority unemployment at an all time low. The economy booming, a strong ally of Israel and common sense ideas on immigration. Hardly rancid.

What is Trump doing about the black unemployment rate being TWICE that of whites hack?

That stat hasn't changed in decades. Trump's failing.

Well I guess the reports of the WH not having seen the Mueller report were ….. lies.
As is everything else that comes from that .
God-forsaken, and rancid Administration

Me too.

What is Trump doing about the black unemployment rate being TWICE that of whites hack?

No, blacks are failing themselves.

Excellent strategy?

LOL.

Are you a lawyer?

If not - how would you know if it is an 'excellent' legal strategy or not?
It's an excellent strategy because it gives the Trumpbots what they want to hear. That is the secret to Trump keeping them happy, regardless of his courts and econ policies benefitting the very rich.

So...you read 'The Gateway Pundit'?

'The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[2][3] news and opinion website. It has been described as a fake news website.[4] It was founded after the 2004 United States presidential election,[5] according to its founder, Jim Hoft, to "speak the truth" and to "expose the wickedness of the left".[6] It came to prominence in 2016 for its favorable coverage of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and was later granted press credentials in the Trump White House.[7] The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.'

The Gateway Pundit - Wikipedia

What a shock...LOL.

Do you Trumpbots even know what 'news' even is (rhetorical question - the answer is obvious, no)?

So for the "good stat" It's Trumps FANTASTIC leadership, but for the "bad stat" it's all on blacks failing themselves. All at the same time...

Got it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif

So for the "good stat" It's Trumps FANTASTIC leadership, but for the "bad stat" it's all on blacks failing themselves. All at the same time...

Got it.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

tenor.gif
Laughing at someone is not a factual rebuttal but it is emotion and of course that’s all you’ve got. White people don’t cause blacks to fail, blacks are entirely capable of doing that all on their own .

Forum List

Back