Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

It's mostly theatre. I really don't think most Trump supporters are unhappy he's not an economic populist, and is really the opposite. Despite running as one in 16.

He has given Christian Fundamentalists what they wanted: Judges who would oppose abortion and not force them to accommodate gays equally, despite encouraging human rights abuses overseas and not opposing abuse of women at home. Up till now, beginning with Reagan, the gop just gave lip service to what the Fundy Christians view as a legal assault upon them. But the reality is that Christianity (except perhaps Catholics) is just a losing proposition in democratic republics. Imo that forces the rest of us to possibly rethink our tacit acquiescence to allowing Christina Fundies to pretty much run immune to equal protection, so long as gays had equal econ rights and could get cakes, and doctors.

The Trumpbots' one near and dear love is the Wall, and they pretty much ignore facts that aren't really disputable, logically, that a wall isn't going to save the expense of more courts and deportations and fining employers. And Trump's increasing HB1 employees. So it may be less about actual illegal immigration than thumbing their noses at the reality that immigration doesn't really affect them, but it's a jolly good straw man.

Trump's supporters will never desert him. But the elites have what they want from him, and he'll be dead in six years, and they'll remerge.

and he'll be dead in six years, and they'll remerge.
Got ya, you are confident the elites will destroy this country and freedom. Thanks.

After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?
why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal
Would you let someone say whatever they wanted about you and not want to reply? You people are stuck on stupid.

How does he know what about to rebut? Has he seen the report before Congress?
How does he know what about to rebut?
He has talked to the Mueller investigation since it started. I think he has a good idea of what to expect. You are just uninformed. Catch up and come back soon.
So Barr and/or Mueller leaked the report?

After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?
why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal
Would you let someone say whatever they wanted about you and not want to reply? You people are stuck on stupid.

AGAIN: After Barr's four page summary of SC Mueller's report Trump stated he was TOTALLY VINDICATED so, why would Rudy need to come out with some rebuttal to a redacted Mueller report?

IT IS A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, DUMB ASS.

What Giuliani has so far...

Fake News, Witch Hunt, No Collusion, President can do what he wants, Obama!, Fake News, they are all lying, you can’t arrest a President, why aren’t we investigating Hillary?
But that's the entire Republican playbook during the Trumpenführer's reign.

What are black people doing about it?
So then the current "good stat" that states that blacks are experiencing the lowest UE in decades has absolutely NOTHING to do w/Trump or his policies, right?

Cause you can't have it both ways hack.

It is a redacted report that you and I will see. What am I lying about? I quoted from the link in the OP? Don't cower and disappear. Man up and state what I am lying about as you just accused me. Come on Marc for once in your cowardly life, stand behind your words. But we know you will not. You will cower and run away.
You're lying about stating and/or suggesting that "The Mueller Report" exonerates Trump...it doesn't. We don't know that, as yet.

The Barr Report seems to exonerate Trump, that was done purposefully and was the intended plan of Trump hiring Barr to conduct that very act.

I NEVER said that. I said the OP article says that. So now you're the liar. Thank you for making my point. Learn to read.

What are black people doing about it?
So then the current "good stat" that states that blacks are experiencing the lowest UE in decades has absolutely NOTHING to do w/Trump or his policies, right?

Cause you can't have it both ways hack.

LMAO. You're so wrong and uneducated. So lowering the corporate tax rate has not helped one iota in your opinion?!?!? LOL. Dummy. Take a finance class.

If you read the link it states:

"President Trump was already cleared of collusion and conspiracy in the 4-page report released in March."

Okay, do you believe it?

IDK...is Barr lying? I don't think so. Plus Mueller had stated before the release that there would be no further indictments. What should I believe?

I NEVER said that. I said the OP article says that. So now you're the liar. Thank you for making my point. Learn to read.
So are you NOW saying that you don't believe what the article claims?

Ahhh ahhh. No you don't get to run away and change the topic. First show where I said what you claim I said. I only quoted the article. If you want to know what I think, that is a completely different matter and would derail the thread. So man up and show where I said what you claim I said or be a man, say "my bad" and move on. Since you're a coward, you'll just add a smiley and run.

"President Trump was already cleared of collusion and conspiracy in the 4-page report released in March."

Okay, do you believe it?

IDK...is Barr lying? I don't think so. Plus Mueller had stated before the release that there would be no further indictments. What should I believe?

I believe Barr is lying, yes. You believe what you want.

If Barr is lying then we have much bigger issues in our country than some report.

Okay, do you believe it?

I believe Barr is lying, yes. You believe what you want.

If Barr is lying then we have much bigger issues in our country than some report.

No shit? Welcome back from your coma.

Has Rudy seen the report? Maybe you can teach him to tattle?

Why in Hell are you asking me if Rudy has seen the report?
I don't have a fucking crystal ball; Why in Hell don't you ask Rudy, you stupid fuck?

Forum List

Back