Rudy Giuliani to Release Trump Rebuttal Within Hours of Release of Full Mueller Report

But I thought you far rightwing sycophants and hacks all said that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump?

Why is a "rebuttal" necessary if that's truly the case?!?!??
Because the media and idiot Jews like Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler will spin it with lies.

WTF --- Yes they are idiots but not all Jews agree with them or think like them, you inbred buffoon.

But I thought you far rightwing sycophants and hacks all said that "The Mueller Report" fully exonerated Trump?

Why is a "rebuttal" necessary if that's truly the case?!?!??

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

8Jsq.gif

If you read the link it states:

"President Trump was already cleared of collusion and conspiracy in the 4-page report released in March."

Learn to read instead of surfing the web for unfunny videos.

Excellent strategy?

LOL.

Are you a lawyer?

If not - how would you know if it is an 'excellent' legal strategy or not?
It's an excellent strategy because it gives the Trumpbots what they want to hear. That is the secret to Trump keeping them happy, regardless of his courts and econ policies benefitting the very rich.
175px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-17049%2C_Joseph_Goebbels_spricht.jpg

bendog

It's an excellent strategy because it gives the Trumpbots what they want to hear. That is the secret to Trump keeping them happy, regardless of his courts and econ policies benefitting the very rich.

Well, this whole thing certainly promises to be a freakin' circus.

:laugh:

I'm fully expecting the announcement to begin with: step right up!, step right up! This administration is fucking clown shoes.
The "rebuttal" will be irrelevant, especially since the facts will be out.

They should be careful, but there's no reason to believe they will be.

"President Trump was already cleared of collusion and conspiracy in the 4-page report released in March."

Well, the FULL report from Mueller is coming out tomorrow, that supersedes that BOGUS Barr Report that Trump paid for by hiring him to do so.

We'll know by tomorrow night if that is true, meanwhile, you're just lying...as all Republicans do.

What Giuliani has so far...

Fake News, Witch Hunt, No Collusion, President can do what he wants, Obama!, Fake News, they are all lying, you can’t arrest a President, why aren’t we investigating Hillary?

That has minority unemployment at an all time low. The economy booming, a strong ally of Israel and common sense ideas on immigration. Hardly rancid.

I hope you are looking forward to Trump's next four years.

That stat hasn't changed in decades. Trump's failing.
What is Trump doing about the black unemployment rate being TWICE that of whites hack?

What are black people doing about it?

Well, the FULL report from Mueller is coming out tomorrow, that supersedes that BOGUS Barr Report that Trump paid for by hiring him to do so.

We'll know by tomorrow night if that is true, meanwhile, you're just lying...as all Republicans do.

It is a redacted report that you and I will see. What am I lying about? I quoted from the link in the OP? Don't cower and disappear. Man up and state what I am lying about as you just accused me. Come on Marc for once in your cowardly life, stand behind your words. But we know you will not. You will cower and run away.

You can learn more reading the comments at GP than you can in the entire DISGUSTING FILTH.

People with an IQ (which excludes dimocrap scum) should take a look

It's mostly theatre. I really don't think most Trump supporters are unhappy he's not an economic populist, and is really the opposite. Despite running as one in 16.

He has given Christian Fundamentalists what they wanted: Judges who would oppose abortion and not force them to accommodate gays equally, despite encouraging human rights abuses overseas and not opposing abuse of women at home. Up till now, beginning with Reagan, the gop just gave lip service to what the Fundy Christians view as a legal assault upon them. But the reality is that Christianity (except perhaps Catholics) is just a losing proposition in democratic republics. Imo that forces the rest of us to possibly rethink our tacit acquiescence to allowing Christina Fundies to pretty much run immune to equal protection, so long as gays had equal econ rights and could get cakes, and doctors.

The Trumpbots' one near and dear love is the Wall, and they pretty much ignore facts that aren't really disputable, logically, that a wall isn't going to save the expense of more courts and deportations and fining employers. And Trump's increasing HB1 employees. So it may be less about actual illegal immigration than thumbing their noses at the reality that immigration doesn't really affect them, but it's a jolly good straw man.

Trump's supporters will never desert him. But the elites have what they want from him, and he'll be dead in six years, and they'll remerge.

What is Trump doing about the black unemployment rate being TWICE that of whites hack? <snip>

I know, right!!

Maybe he could get a government subsidy for Jumper Cables through Congress?? :auiqs.jpg:

It is a redacted report that you and I will see. What am I lying about? I quoted from the link in the OP? Don't cower and disappear. Man up and state what I am lying about as you just accused me. Come on Marc for once in your cowardly life, stand behind your words. But we know you will not. You will cower and run away.
You're lying about stating and/or suggesting that "The Mueller Report" exonerates Trump...it doesn't. We don't know that, as yet.

The Barr Report seems to exonerate Trump, that was done purposefully and was the intended plan of Trump hiring Barr to conduct that very act.

Forum List

Back