Rules of Engagement (ROE) CHANGED...Hurray!!!

I really don't understand these idiot liars that KNOW that it takes just a few minutes to show they are liars WHY they persist?
Unbelievable in this day when the FACTS are so easy to get!

I find it amazing that the same guy who thinks that the GOvernment is lying when it says that we have 47 Million uninsured is totally telling the truth when they say we didn't kill that many Iraqis in our blundering, ill-thought out war.

I really don't understand these idiot liars that KNOW that it takes just a few minutes to show they are liars WHY they persist?

I find it amazing that the same guy who thinks that the GOvernment is lying when it says that we have 47 Million uninsured is totally telling the truth when they say we didn't kill that many Iraqis in our blundering, ill-thought out war.

AMAZED that FACTS regardless where they come from???
OBAMA LIED !
FACTS!!!
never46millionrev2.png

YOU Never use and facts to substantiate! I often do!
Therefore my FACTS make my comments more valid!
Prove the above is wrong!

Last edited:
Where are your FACTS about the ROEs being the same as Obama's?
Please I want FACTS not your biased guesses.
Now for FACTS:
Experts:
Even before the president’s edict, commanders since 2009 had to insure that a Taliban fighter was carrying a weapon before they could authorize direct fire.

Guy, the ROE aren't the issue here.

The issue is, do the Afghans want to be what we want them to be. And we aren't going to shoot them into wanting to be what we want them to be.

“It is no accident nor a coincidence that from January 2009 to August of 2010, coinciding with the Obama/McChrystal radical change of the [rules of engagement], casualties more than doubled,”

No, the reason why casualties doubled (many of them to non-combat things like traffic accidents) is because we had more guys there. When we drew down after the surge, casualties dropped.

Screen+Shot+2014-04-04+at+6.54.37+PM.png

A) Prove THAT US TROOPS killed 600,000 people! PROVE IT BECAUSE here is the proof you are a f...king LIAR!
YOU DUMMY IGNORANT LIAR! FACTS!
LESS THEN 16,000 CIVILIANS OR 13% OF ALL DOCUMENTS CIVILIANS ! NOT 600,000! LIAR!

Okay, your frothing at the mouth aside, the fact is, it really doesn't matter if they were killed by US Troops or not. 600,000 more Iraqis died due to violence, collapse of law and order, etc. because we came in and wrecked their country.

Iraqi Dead May Total 600,000, Study Says

A team of American and Iraqi public health researchers has estimated that 600,000 civilians have died in violence across Iraq since the 2003 American invasion, the highest estimate ever for the toll of the war here.

The figure breaks down to about 15,000 violent deaths a month, a number that is quadruple the one for July given by Iraqi government hospitals and the morgue in Baghdad and published last month in a United Nations report in Iraq. That month was the highest for Iraqi civilian deaths since the American invasion.

But it is an estimate and not a precise count, and researchers acknowledged a margin of error that ranged from 426,369 to 793,663 deaths.

NYT IS YOUR SOURCE????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BUT US TROOPS did NOT kill 600,000 civilians! Which is WHAT you stupidly CLAIMED!
And why are you so much of an ANTI-Military and lover of the terrorists /barbarians that KILLED far more then the US troops DID?

FACTS!!!
Full 2003-2011 context
The total number of violent civilian deaths recorded since the 2003 invasion has now exceeded 114,000.
Total deaths with combatants, combining IBC and official records:
Combining IBC civilian data with official Iraqi and US combatant death figures and data from the Iraq War Logs released by WikiLeaks, we estimate the documented death toll across all categories since March 2003 to be 162,000, of whom 79% were civilians.

Most deadly period of violence:
Iraq's violence peaked in late 2006 but was sustained at high levels until the second half of 2008 – nearly 90% of the deaths occurred by 2009.

Civilian deaths from violence in 2003-2011 :: Iraq Body Count

AGAIN where are you coming up "The figure breaks down to about 15,000 violent deaths a month"

OBAMA LIED !

Okay, so what you are saying is that the government lied about how many people don't have insurance (even though private studies come up with about the same number), but they were being totally truthful about the number of people who got killed in that war they started
THE government never came up with 46 million UNINSURED people that wanted or were eligible for MEDICAID!
Because there never were!
Did you read the attached??/
Obama claimed 46 million uninsured Americans.
A) 10 million of the 46 million ARE NOT ELIGIBLE as they are illegals! Obama and the Politifact.org ADMITTED that "sloppy" number!
Obama admits that of that 46 million 10 million were NOT CITIZENS!
"It's an overcount because it counts noncitizens. Take out the 9.7 million noncitizens and the actual number is closer to 36 million.
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
B) 14 million were eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE Obamacare... but due to the sloppy administration of Obama these 14 million didn't know they could be covered!
FACT from the architect of Obamacare and the man who admitted it took "stupidity" to pass Obamacare!
"Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage,” Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/223578-obamacare-architect-lack-of-transparency-helped-law-pass
Now Gruber says 63% of Obamacare enrollment came from people eligible BEFORE Obamacare!
Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that
Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014. They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014.
This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.
New Gruber Study Raises Major Questions About Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion
AGAIN 14 million were eligible just didn't know about it and this was BEFORE Obamacare!!!

FINALLY if you read carefully you'd see the following:
18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance. Can afford employers' plans as they make over $50k.
https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d.../us-chs-young-adults-and-health-insurance.pdf

Now here is a chart of young adults of which which the above 18 million under 34 make up.
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 9.48.21 AM.png

Add those three numbers up and you come up with 40 million that either
aren't legal, didn't know or don't want... BUT NOT 46 million!
Add in the additional 5 million vets covered under VA... and you come up with less then 1 million!
AGAIN total whopper told by Obama and then SUPPORTED ignorantly by people like you without digging deeper.
People like you remind me of this variation on
Obamasclothes.png

THE government never came up with 46 million UNINSURED people that wanted or were eligible for MEDICAID!

No, guy, you've posted it a million times before and it bores me. if you are going to continue to be obtuse that's your problem.

This is about Afghanistan, not Iraq or Health care. Try to stay on topic, 'kay?

Down load the statistics from this site: Iraq Body Count
Note the bad guys killed over 50,000 civilians! Where are your negative comments about that?

My comment is exactly the same.
WE are responsible for the people we killed directly.
WE are responsible for the people the "Bad guys" killed (Except they weren't really bad guys, they were just average Iraqis pushed to the brink by a foolish invasion that destroyed the infrastructure of their country.
WE are responsible for the people who died because they didn't have proper water sanitation, medicines, electricity or any of the other things that keep people alive in the modern world.
Bush Lied. People Died.

BUT US TROOPS did NOT kill 600,000 civilians! Which is WHAT you stupidly CLAIMED!
And why are you so much of an ANTI-Military and lover of the terrorists /barbarians that KILLED far more then the US troops DID?

I was in the Military for 11 years. But I signed up to defend the country,not pummel third world countries into submission for the Jews and the Oil Companies.

Point is, those 600,000 Iraqis would be alive today if we hadn't invaded the country over weapons that didn't exist. And we wouldn't have the mess we have in Afghanistan today if we hadn't pulled those troops out to do that.

The point is not to nuke everyone but to be willing and able to, so they stay out of our business..... while we undo a century old mistake and return to Isolationism

Yeah, maybe if you pick up a history book, you'll understand why isolationism didn't work 100 years ago, and wouldn't work now.

If you really believed in History you would never vote or support the far left.

Proof the far left does not care about history!

Stationary Cycle

History shows that the Far Right drives people into supporting the Far Left, and vice versa.

His idea to bomb and destabilize Libya was one of the most stupid military decisions ever made.

Given that the Libyan people were going to get rid of Khadafy one way or the other, not really. The point was, Khadafy was so unpopular, he had to hire African Mercenaries to prop up his regime.

He escalated the war in Afghanistan and didn't have a clue what he was doing. He didn't send the number of troops the Generals requested and he had a disastrous ROE. He just got Americans troops killed for nothing and the Taliban managed to reestablish themselves. What a moron.

Except of course, the Afghans themselves failed to stand up so we could stand down. We've had 16 years in that miserable country... what else was Obama supposed to do?

Here's the problem. We can't fight someone else war for them.

You asked "What else was Obama suppose to do?"
JUST SHUT THE F....K UP!
A) You don't tell the bad guys that OUR guys are the bad guys!
Here are comments made that according to a Harvard study HELPED prolong the conflict!
Remember Obama was the traitor who told the world "our troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," Only an idiot tells the bad guys our guys are BAD!
He and these other traitors also helped the barbarians by telling the world:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost", Certainly gave the barbarians a good old atta boy!
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Or how about the future Secretary of State Senator Kerry(D)
"American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." Calling our troops "TERRORISTS"!
With this mentality was it NO wonder ISIS regained Mosul,etc. and 11% of Afghanistan is still in barbarians' hands.
So is it NO surprise that the Harvard study found words like the above "emboldened" the terrorist to increase killings and violence after these statements were made to
cheerlead the bad guys and bad mouth our guys?
JUST SHUT THE F...K UP!
B) You NEVER NEVER tell the enemy "oh we will be going away by the end of the year"!
updated 10/21/2011 6:58:45 PM ET
  • WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama on Friday declared an end to the Iraq war, one of the longest and most divisive conflicts in U.S. history, announcing that all U.S. troops would be withdrawn from the country by year's end. U.S. soldiers take a rest in the shade of armoured vehicles at a courtyard at Camp Liberty in Baghdad. U.S troops are scheduled to pull out of the country by the end of this year, according to President Barack Obama.“As promised the rest of our troops in Iraq will come home by the end of the year. After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over,” Obama said.
Don't you believe the generals that won WWII were turning over in their graves and not only such disgusting help to the enemy BUT the telling of Iraqis supporting
the US they will now be left alone ....with the bad guys!
Way to instill love for the USA!

Partisan Is Short for "Part-Insane"

Sissyboy Heirguardsman DubDud followed the same GI-killing ROEs, just as another GOPer, Tricky Dick, did in Vietnam. Forcing your Masters' sons to fight under those conditions is the only way we can change them. In fact, they should be the first to be drafted.

Where are your FACTS about the ROEs being the same as Obama's?
Please I want FACTS not your biased guesses.
Now for FACTS:
Experts:
Even before the president’s edict, commanders since 2009 had to insure that a Taliban fighter was carrying a weapon before they could authorize direct fire. A unit engaged in combat on the ground and requesting airstrikes must convince commanders — and lawyers — back at headquarters that no civilians would be harmed.
But it is clear that the rules of engagement, which restrain troops from firing in order to spare civilian casualties, cut back on airstrikes and artillery strikes — the types of support that protect troops during raids and ambushes.

“In Afghanistan, the [rules of engagement] that were put in place in 2009 and 2010 have created hesitation and confusion for our war fighters,” said Wayne Simmons, a retired U.S. intelligence officer who worked in NATO headquarters in Kabul as the rules took effect, first under Army Gen. Stanley M. McChrystal, then Army Gen. David H. Petraeus.

“It is no accident nor a coincidence that from January 2009 to August of 2010, coinciding with the Obama/McChrystal radical change of the [rules of engagement], casualties more than doubled,” Mr. Simmons said. “The carnage will certainly continue as the already fragile and ineffective [rules] have been further weakened by the Obama administration as if they were playground rules.”
Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
Worse doesn't mean that bad is better.

No, guy, you've posted it a million times before and it bores me. if you are going to continue to be obtuse that's your problem.

Note the bad guys killed over 50,000 civilians! Where are your negative comments about that?

WE are responsible for the people the "Bad guys" killed (Except they weren't really bad guys, they were just average Iraqis pushed to the brink by a foolish invasion that destroyed the infrastructure of their country.
WE are responsible for the people who died because they didn't have proper water sanitation, medicines, electricity or any of the other things that keep people alive in the modern world.
Bush Lied. People Died.

I was in the Military for 11 years. But I signed up to defend the country,not pummel third world countries into submission for the Jews and the Oil Companies.

Point is, those 600,000 Iraqis would be alive today if we hadn't invaded the country over weapons that didn't exist. And we wouldn't have the mess we have in Afghanistan today if we hadn't pulled those troops out to do that.

NOW I"M SHOUTING!
THERE NEVER WERE 600,000 DEAD IRAQIS!

Again... FACTS!!!
documented DEATHS!!!!!!!
Never 600,000 documented deaths. Exaggerations! LIES... people thought to be DEAD
weren't!
And more importantly dumb shit for brains!
The US MILITARY NEVER NEVER killed 600,000 Iraqis!
When will you understand that is a total LIE!
Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 6.08.13 PM.png

Bush Lied. People Died.

Now as far as your 11 years in the military. THAT is an outright LIE ! Until you prove it as you have been proven to be a liar in all your other posts!
NoW idiot... tell me something!
Would you have been happy to have 3.6 million to have starved to death? I bet you would because you are so dumb!
NOW...
FACTS: Estimates of excess deaths during the sanctions vary widely, use different methodologies and cover different time-frames.[8][34][35] The figure of 500,000 child deaths was for a long period widely cited, but recent research has shown that that figure was the result of survey data manipulated by the Saddam Hussein regime

NoW if those estimates are correct... and ALL SADDAM had to do was agree with idiots like you ... THERE ARE NO WMDs!
That's all he had to do! To get the sanctions lifted and children kept from starving.
NOW I'm shouting! HE DIDN'T!
Saddam kept insisting by NOT complying that there were WMDs.
So any logical compassionate person except idiots like you and some others would say..."Geez if this idiot wants to keep starving kids by not just saying "THERE ARE NO WMDs..." maybe this idiot does have them!
SO if idiots like you would have believed Saddam he would still be alive today.
The sanctions would have been worse if not he would have been doing worse things to his people!
But regardless by removing Saddam rightfully and legally under Bill Clinton's 1998 Liberation of Iraq ACT signed by Congress.
Instead of having 3.6 million kids starving from 1995 to 2017 (average under Saddam was 144,000 per year times 22 years.. 3,168,000 kids would have starved.
Which added to the 500,000 makes 3.6 million which obviously idiots like you would have been happy to keep Saddam in power and these 3.6 million kids starved!
You are a liar and I've proven it. You never served 11 years because so far you've lied about everything so my conclusion is you are lying about your 11 years.

NOW I"M SHOUTING!

um, yeah, there were.

Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties - Wikipedia

The second survey[2][3][4] published on 11 October 2006, estimated 654,965 excess deaths related to the war, or 2.5% of the population, through the end of June 2006. The new study applied similar methods and involved surveys between May 20 and July 10, 2006.[4] More households were surveyed, allowing for a 95% confidence interval of 392,979 to 942,636 excess Iraqi deaths. 601,027 deaths (range of 426,369 to 793,663 using a 95% confidence interval) were due to violence. 31% (186,318) of those were attributed to the US-led Coalition, 24% (144,246) to others, and 46% (276,472) unknown. The causes of violent deaths were gunshot (56% or 336,575), car bomb (13% or 78,133), other explosion/ordnance (14%), air strike (13% or 78,133), accident (2% or 12,020), and unknown (2%).

Now as far as your 11 years in the military. THAT is an outright LIE ! Until you prove it as you have been proven to be a liar in all your other posts!

Well, I have a DD214 that says otherwise. My MOS was 76Y and I got out at the rank of E-6. Trust me, buddy, anyone who was in could have a conversation with me and know that i know what i'm talking about.

Would you have been happy to have 3.6 million to have starved to death? I bet you would because you are so dumb!
NOW...
FACTS: Estimates of excess deaths during the sanctions vary widely, use different methodologies and cover different time-frames.[8][34][35] The figure of 500,000 child deaths was for a long period widely cited, but recent research has shown that that figure was the result of survey data manipulated by the Saddam Hussein regime

Here's the problem with that logic. It's okay we murdered 600,000 in a war because we were already killing hundreds of thousands by starving them out? That's kind of fucking crazy. And sadistic.

NoW if those estimates are correct... and ALL SADDAM had to do was agree with idiots like you ... THERE ARE NO WMDs!
That's all he had to do! To get the sanctions lifted and children kept from starving.

Well, actually, he did. But the West didn't believe him. Too many people were making money off of continuing the Sanctions and then the war. and the Jews were never going to tolerate a Saddam-led Iraq.

But regardless by removing Saddam rightfully and legally under Bill Clinton's 1998 Liberation of Iraq ACT signed by Congress.

Okay, that was a dumb law, but it only called for assisting Iraqis themselves in removing Saddam. the problem was, of course, is that they weren't all that keen on removing him. Probably because removing him would have gotten the exact kind of Chaos we got. It's why most of our allies in the First Gulf War weren't keen on removing him, because it would cause the kind of chaos we got.

Oh, not to mention, removing Saddam was the best recruiting tool for Al Qaeda ever. There were more al Qaeda after we invaded Iraq than before.

NOW I"M SHOUTING!

um, yeah, there were.

Lancet surveys of Iraq War casualties - Wikipedia

The second survey[2][3][4] published on 11 October 2006, estimated 654,965 excess deaths related to the war, or 2.5% of the population, through the end of June 2006. The new study applied similar methods and involved surveys between May 20 and July 10, 2006.[4] More households were surveyed, allowing for a 95% confidence interval of 392,979 to 942,636 excess Iraqi deaths. 601,027 deaths (range of 426,369 to 793,663 using a 95% confidence interval) were due to violence. 31% (186,318) of those were attributed to the US-led Coalition, 24% (144,246) to others, and 46% (276,472) unknown. The causes of violent deaths were gunshot (56% or 336,575), car bomb (13% or 78,133), other explosion/ordnance (14%), air strike (13% or 78,133), accident (2% or 12,020), and unknown (2%).

Well, I have a DD214 that says otherwise. My MOS was 76Y and I got out at the rank of E-6. Trust me, buddy, anyone who was in could have a conversation with me and know that i know what i'm talking about.

NOW...

Here's the problem with that logic. It's okay we murdered 600,000 in a war because we were already killing hundreds of thousands by starving them out? That's kind of fucking crazy. And sadistic.

Well, actually, he did. But the West didn't believe him. Too many people were making money off of continuing the Sanctions and then the war. and the Jews were never going to tolerate a Saddam-led Iraq.

Okay, that was a dumb law, but it only called for assisting Iraqis themselves in removing Saddam. the problem was, of course, is that they weren't all that keen on removing him. Probably because removing him would have gotten the exact kind of Chaos we got. It's why most of our allies in the First Gulf War weren't keen on removing him, because it would cause the kind of chaos we got.

Oh, not to mention, removing Saddam was the best recruiting tool for Al Qaeda ever. There were more al Qaeda after we invaded Iraq than before.

"Trust me"??? You have to be kidding!
You still ignorantly say the US military was at fault for killing 600,000 Iraqis!
A total lie which the FACTS have shown you are therefore a LIAR!
There NEVER were 600,000!
Again the FACTS... but you are so ignorant you can't understand them!
Where are the below does the number "600,000" appear?

NOW I understand what you are ! Anti-Semitic! "and the Jews were never going to tolerate a Saddam-led Iraq." Unbelievable! Ignorant racist pig!
I suppose you also sit in the basement of your parents house with tin foil hat and are asking "what's the frequency Kenneth"!
What a true dummy!

iraqdeaths.png

The right wing alleges to believe in Capitalism. Capitalism provides input to our market based reality. We don't have Standing Army tax rates nor even real times of War tax rates in our objective and market based reality.

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are just, right wing fantasy, not objective, market based reality.

they dont call em leftards for no reason
The right wing has always been clueless and Causeless; but for twice a day. This is Not, one of those, twice a day moments.

OBAMA LIED !
FACTS!!!View attachment 145949

YOU Never use and facts to substantiate! I often do!
Therefore my FACTS make my comments more valid!
Prove the above is wrong!
End the lie of our war on drugs.

Bout damned time.

Who the hell expects soldiers to fight with one hand tied behind their backs?

Men forced to use ridiculous Rules of Engagement prepared by folks who are sitting on their big fat asses safe at home??

Shouldn't be there.
different debate.

they are there, they should be allowed to do their job to the best of their ability. period.

if you don't want them there,work to bring them home.

they dont call em leftards for no reason
The right wing has always been clueless and Causeless; but for twice a day. This is Not, one of those, twice a day moments.

Well at least at the minimum the we of the "RIGHT" KNOW when NOT to help the bad guys kill our guys!
Can't say the same for these idiot /traitors who actually according to a Harvard study HELPED the terrorists kill people!
You asked "What else was Obama suppose to do?"
JUST SHUT THE F....K UP!
Remember Obama was the traitor who told the world "our troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," Only an idiot tells the bad guys our guys are BAD!
He and these other traitors also helped the barbarians by telling the world:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost", Certainly gave the barbarians a good old atta boy!
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Or how about the future Secretary of State Senator Kerry(D)
"American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children." Calling our troops "TERRORISTS"!
With this mentality was it NO wonder ISIS regained Mosul,etc. and 11% of Afghanistan is still in barbarians' hands.
So is it NO surprise that the Harvard study found words like the above "emboldened" the terrorist to increase killings and violence after these statements were made to
cheerlead the bad guys and bad mouth our guys?
JUST SHUT THE F...K UP!

ROE from Obama...
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."

Watching President Trump speech moments ago and during it he mentioned that the "Rules of Engagement" have changed since he became President.

During the Obama administration, the military had to follow standards set by the president in 2013 to carry out airstrikes or ground raids in countries like Somalia, where the United States was not officially at war. Those rules required that a target had to pose a threat to Americans and that there be near certainty that no civilian bystanders would die. Under the Trump administration’s new rules, some civilian deaths are now permitted in much of Somalia and parts of Yemen if regional American commanders deemed the military action necessary and proportionate.
The Obama administration process frustrated many in the military.

Now for a perfect example of one of the many many onerous ROEs...
A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq.
Policies about limiting civilian casualties have soldiers complaining they can't effectively fight;
one showed author Michael Hastings a card with regulations including:
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests.
“Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
In Afghanistan, a New General -- But An Old Strategy

don't pretend for a second that PINO had anything to do with any policy change or even understands the policy to begin with.

PINO will take credit via his inane tweets and shit spewing rants, but we know he knows nothing. He's playing at being President, but does not actually do anything a President does.

#PINO

#Nopardon

Forum List

Back