RULING — Cobb County refuses to remove 16,000 voters who don’t live in Georgia

Cobb Board of Elections shows what complete scumbags they are:

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.
AND THESE IGNORANT LEFTIES CLAIM THE ELECTION WAS FAIR!

Lol

68% of ALL REGISTERED AMERICAN VOTERS AGREE THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!

FACT: 13 MILLION MORE PEOPLE VOTED THAN WERE REGISTERED!!!!

I did the same thing when I was working in Maryland but kept my legal address in NJ.

Many seasonal workers will have a temporary change of address
Students are not allowed to vote where they go to school
This is a misuse, trying to use the USPS database, which is meant to redirect mail to where the person wants to receive it, with redirecting his legal residence.

MARIETTA, GA — The Cobb County Board of Elections and Registration unanimously voted to deny a hearing on three separate challenges aimed at disqualifying thousands of Cobb County voters ahead of the Jan. 5 Senate runoff election.

The board called a special meeting to hear the three challenges — one from Cobb County GOP Chairman Jason Shepherd, and two from Pamela Reardon, a Cobb County real estate agent — and determine if there was probable cause for a full hearing.
Jason Shepherd told the board that he found evidence of approximately 16,024 people registered to vote in the county who reside outside of Georgia. The information was gathered by running the county’s voter registration database against the National Change of Address registry, he told the board in a letter earlier this month.
Two similar challenges were filed by Marietta attorney Pamela Reardon. One of the submissions was sent through True the Vote, a Texas-based election integrity group. True the Vote announced on Dec. 18 that it was partnering with Georgians in every county to challenge 364,541 potentially ineligible voters.
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said in a statement released by True the Vote: “I’ve said since Election Day that I must follow the law in the execution of our elections, and I’ve also encouraged Georgians to report any suspected problems for my office to investigate. Though federal law restricts our ability to update our voter registration lists, the Elector Challenge is a vehicle under our law to ensure voter integrity. I support any effort that builds faith in our election system that follows the proper legal procedure.”
Both of the challenges questioned the eligibility of voters who were listed on National Change of Address records and the Cobb County voter registration database, claiming that those voters no longer live in Georgia and cannot vote in Cobb County in the runoff election. But the county’s legal counsel said the evidence provided did not indicate probable cause for a full hearing.

Lol

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.

This sounds suspiciously like a list the Nevada Republican Party tried to palm off. It turned out to be phony.

I think the operative word is "were" not "are". As there are now 13 million more people registered than before voting started.

What States Allow Same Day Voter Registration?

Alaska
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Iowa
Maine
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Utah
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Lol

Wrong. 68% don't think the election was rigged. Perhaps they will admit that there were some anomalies, just like there are in all other elections, and it might be a good idea to try to prevent them in the future, but that is not the same as saying the election was rigged.
PREVENT IN THE FUTURE?
THE DEMOCRATS RIGGED THIS ONE!
WHY NOT OVERTURN THE RESULTS!
IT WAS RIGGED!!!
LET THEM GET AWAY WITH "JUST ONE"? LOL

FOUR MORE YEARS BUTTERCUPS!

Lol

zero proof
no evidence for that claim

You left this out::::

"
“I don’t believe this is probable cause to challenge these voters,” Gregg Litchfield, one of the county’s attorneys, said during the meeting. “The mere production of a voter registration database, compared with a national change of address registry, is not sufficient.”

Litchfield said Shepherd’s list of voters did not include the distinction between a permanent or temporary change of address, which is a distinction the NCOA includes in its change-of-address form.

He also noted that the National Voter Registration Act indicates voter list maintenance must be done no later than 90 days prior to an Election Day, which meant list maintenance would have had to take place prior to Oct. 5.

“We’re 19 days before the election. This list is certainly not a fact,” Litchfield said.
Litchfield is obviously a Democrat douchebag.

You are the douchebag. You are trying to prevent people from casting legal votes. You are the lowest scum on this earth.

Do they also have residences in Georgia?
Are they in the military?
Are they students?
Seasonal workers?

Should we know before we kick them off?
Probably military....we've seen how the GOP disrespects them nowadays.
GOP calls the military suckers and losers......of course they don’t want them to vote

But at least they aren’t POWs

This sounds suspiciously like a list the Nevada Republican Party tried to palm off. It turned out to be phony.
Or the bogus felon purge list they tried to push in the state of Florida. Which they later flip-flopped on, claiming it was just advisory.

Are they students?
Seasonal workers?

GOP calls the military suckers and losers......of course they don’t want them to vote

WOW!
That was a "MAKE CRAP UP ON A FRDAY AFTERNOON AND MOVE ON SUNDAY NIGHT"
THE MEDIA HAS TOLD LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE! No accountability. Once they new that Trump was still going to win, they rigged the VOTING software.

THEY GOT CAUGHT!

Drive by hit job media is a DISGRACE!

FOUR MORE YEAR!! NO YOU ARE NOT STEALING THIS ELECTION.

WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? The N or the O ?

You're right. The right wing's "NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND" policy will keep that alive along with all the other crazy discredited crap that they continue to spout here every day.
"Trump's deregulation and tax cuts brought home jobs. Can't use that."
"Trump ended wars in the ME and has Iran on their knees. Can't go with that."
"Trade deficit with China has been cut to almost zero. No."
"His policies are creating more jobs for everyone , including blacks. No."
"Gas prices have been the lowest since Clinton was president. No,"
Marijuana is being legalized much faster than under Obama. No."

"Fuck it. We'll just go with right wing 'conspiracy theories'."

:71:

Lol

PREVENT IN THE FUTURE?
THE DEMOCRATS RIGGED THIS ONE!
WHY NOT OVERTURN THE RESULTS!
IT WAS RIGGED!!!
LET THEM GET AWAY WITH "JUST ONE"? LOL

FOUR MORE YEARS BUTTERCUPS!
By all means overturn the whole thing just as soon as you can show the anomalies caused the results of the election to change. Even rudy doesn't claim to have that evidence. I'm pretty sure he would have presented it if he had it.

Damn those lawyers for insisting on actual evidence instead of hearsay and imaginary stuff!

Are they students?
Seasonal workers?

WOW!
That was a "MAKE CRAP UP ON A FRDAY AFTERNOON AND MOVE ON SUNDAY NIGHT"
THE MEDIA HAS TOLD LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE! No accountability. Once they new that Trump was still going to win, they rigged the VOTING software.

THEY GOT CAUGHT!

Drive by hit job media is a DISGRACE!

FOUR MORE YEAR!! NO YOU ARE NOT STEALING THIS ELECTION.

WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? The N or the O ?
You are Goofy

Even in ALL CAPS

You're right. The right wing's "NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND" policy will keep that alive along with all the other crazy discredited crap that they continue to spout here every day.
"Trump's deregulation and tax cuts brought home jobs. Can't use that."
"Trump ended wars in the ME and has Iran on their knees. Can't go with that."
"Trade deficit with China has been cut to almost zero. No."
"His policies are creating more jobs for everyone , including blacks. No."
"Gas prices have been the lowest since Clinton was president. No,"
Marijuana is being legalized much faster than under Obama. No."

"Fuck it. We'll just go with right wing 'conspiracy theories'."

:71:

no reason to change now. Trump's conspiracy theories worked real good for him until they didn't.

After this, I wonder if people moving to another state will actually tell the Registrar of Voters. If someone doesn't, and they find a new out of state address elsewhere, the Registrar can't remove them until they haven't voted in 2 federal elections. That's 4 years. And that's a federal law. But the Registrar puts them on the Inactive Status list. Best they can do. So all these out of state voter complaints can't be remedied. Besides, military and college students DO live out of state and are valid.

This is more noise, I think, to make people distrust the election results. Conservatives sure do seem worried they're going to lose, don't they?
They are going to lose, and badly. Their two main conspiracy theorists... Sorry, I mean election lawyers, are telling people to boycott the election to proven it's fraudulent.

Forum List

Back