Russia begins partial withdrawal from Ukrainian border

Because trump was Putin's agent in the US. Remember....the Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected.
Fake news, and it's being proven by an astute representative of our law and order sector Mr.Duram. You can scream all you want about Russia, but when the Democrat's were dealing with them, and kissing their butt's over the years we heard "CRICKETS". Then came Trump to challenge the globalist think, and to bring pride and strength back to America, and you globalist began pissing your pants.

Except for under Republicans with their stupid foreign policy and wars and trying to steal elections and lying endlessly about everything because Rupert Murdoch is running the party now.
You are one brainwashed fellow. Get a grip somehow, and wake your woke ace up. Reducing the bull crap going on in the world has nothing to do with our two political parties, other than the party that's going along with what's happening in the world that affects us negatively, and that party has the leftist ideology found utilizing it for worldly gain's, and for worldly control.

You are one brainwashed fellow. Get a grip somehow, and wake your woke ace up. Reducing the bull crap going on in the world has nothing to do with our two political parties, other than the party that's going along with what's happening in the world that affects us negatively, and that party has the leftist ideology found utilizing it for worldly gain's, and for worldly control.
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!! CHANGE THE DANG CHANNEL, IGNORAMUS. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE IN THE WORLD LOL And internet crazies... Opinion lol. Try reality...and stop voting for greedy lying swine...Health care, daycare and cheap college and training won't kill you. And an ID card would end illegal immigration like every other modern country...

And that there is why Trump had to go at all costs.

One has to wonder why Biden likes to keep poking the “ bear” after all even a pack of wolves will back down and give up their kill to the power and fury of a bear.. Especially when hunting in the Bears territory like Ukraine is to Russia…
Ukraine might have Biden compromised due to past dealings.. Ever thought about that ?

And yet doesn't have democracy at home, deposed the democratically elected leader of Venezuela in 2002.... doesn't NOTHING for democracy.... but apart from that....
I've come to the conclusion you are a plant from Russia. Sorry your nonsense doesn't work with me.

Did Putin teach Trump how to repeat lies or did Trump teach Putin?
I strongly believe trump was brainwashed at that wild party in Moscow that he attended, unbeknownst to him or anyone else in the western world. It just shows how treacherous Putin really is.

I've come to the conclusion you are a plant from Russia. Sorry your nonsense doesn't work with me.

Fucking hell.

Anyone says anything more difficult that "vote here" and you think they're a plant.

Clearly it's not worth having a conversation with you ever again.

Bye.

And that there is why Trump had to go at all costs.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS. Remember what he said: "AT ALL COSTS."

AT ALL COSTS.

And just look at the price we are paying for their actions now. We got Joe. The first piece of trash they could scrape up to fill the void they created.

d and d.jpg

Last edited:
The Ukraine crisis is over.

Big Bad Kamala issues threat to Putin…​

Putin last seen at Trudeau's hideout.

The Ukraine crisis is over.

Big Bad Kamala issues threat to Putin…​

Putin last seen at Trudeau's hideout.

Funny stuff, but Kamala wouldn't go anywhere near Putin right now, because he ain't in no entertaining mode I wouldn't think, but then again ya never know.

Funny stuff, but Kamala wouldn't go anywhere near Putin right now, because he ain't in no entertaining mode I wouldn't think, but then again ya never know.
Trump called Putin and told him to retreat to give Kamala a ratings boost.

I suppose it depends on which part of Putin she intends to go near, above or below the belt line.

See the source image

Forum List

Back