Russia Threatens Military Response For NATO Inviting Montenegro

He already explained that it's because it's Obama.
It doesn't matter what Obama does SJ thinks it's wrong.
It's a Pavlovian thing.

I bet if you rung a bell near him he would automatically say "fuck Obama".
In my book it's better than bending over. You expect different reactions from people I guess.
But you are bending over.....you are just too stupid to know it.
Sure, and I expect you think Putin is bending over and Obama is standing strong. If you haven't figured out the simple fact that Obama is a very marginal and weak POTUS, especially on the world stage by now, you never will.
Obama is applying pressure to Russia on many different fronts. Are you unable to see this? I'm not sure why you classify it as weakness. Are you so obtuse that you can only comprehend open military engagement?

Obama is applying pressure to Russia on many different fronts. Are you unable to see this? I'm not sure why you classify it as weakness. Are you so obtuse that you can only comprehend open military engagement?
Oh please, Putin is doing Obama just like Obama is doing you. Obama is weak, but you're even weaker. A punk's punk as it were.

Oh please, Putin is doing Obama just like Obama is doing you. Obama is weak, but you're even weaker. A punk's punk as it were.
Oh please, Putin is doing Obama just like Obama is doing you.
Evidence?

Evidence?
Who's doing who is as obvious here as it was when you were in prison. Just bend over, bite on a pillow, think of Hope & Change and be done with it.

Evidence?
Who's doing who is as obvious here as it was when you were in prison. Just bend over, bite on a pillow, think of Hope & Change and be done with it.
I thought so......... another trained parrot. Where is your dignity? Openly displaying your ignorance can't possibly be good for the ego.

Obama is trying (in his cowardly way) to provoke Putin. A strong president like Trump or Cruz will get respect from Russia and elsewhere. You can't really blame our adversaries for exploiting Obama's weakness and lack of character. He's a faggy wimp and the world knows it. I just shudder to think of all the ground we're losing while our inept president fucks around trying to curry favor with Islam. January, 2017 can't come soon enough.
What should cowardly Obama do...invade Russia?
Maybe he should help Georgia take back South Ossetia that was annexed by Russia under the noses of the brave and strong Bush administration?
He should get the situation under control. That is why he is president. I am not sure how to do this - I wish I had some good ideas but the situation is extremely complected.

If Russia gets out of control this will make the mistakes Bush made look like a spelling error. Obama is on the verge of having the worst FP failure since the WWII.

Calm down folks----it is just pre-war posturing-----I hope that NATO does not
back down---------btw---we are in a pre-war ----little time-out

Which is why this is so damn important and delicate.

War on this scale in this age is really untenable yet is a very real possibility.

S. J., and the other traitors on the far reactionary right are given their due shrift: nothing.

It's good the US is permitting Russia to flex its muscles in the ME. However, NATO is not too concerned with Russia military action re: Montenegro.

Evidence?

doing who?

War on this scale in this age is really untenable yet is a very real possibility.

all out war is untenable-----but -----war is now INEVITABLE-----it will be "tempered"
by continued quibbling between the "powers"

all out war is untenable-----but -----war is now INEVITABLE-----it will be "tempered"
You've accepted that it's inevitable?
I'm glad you're not president.

You've accepted that it's inevitable?
I'm glad you're not president.

It has already begun

PS----I am glad I am not president too. I get the sense that poor Obama
is eagerly looking forward to the end of his term-------poor guy

It sucks exiting as a total failure though. Like Buchanan, Obama will say that history will vindicate him, but I strongly suspect that will only be in the US in February, Black History Month.

It sucks exiting as a total failure though. Like Buchanan, Obama will say that history will vindicate him, but I strongly suspect that will only be in the US in February, Black History Month.
I strongly suspect that you are wrong as usual.

S. J., and the other traitors on the far reactionary right are given their due shrift: nothing.

It's good the US is permitting Russia to flex its muscles in the ME. However, NATO is not too concerned with Russia military action re: Montenegro.
Permitting??? LOL Putin is screwing Obama in the ass in front of the world, you idiot.

Obama is trying (in his cowardly way) to provoke Putin. A strong president like Trump or Cruz will get respect from Russia and elsewhere. You can't really blame our adversaries for exploiting Obama's weakness and lack of character. He's a faggy wimp and the world knows it. I just shudder to think of all the ground we're losing while our inept president fucks around trying to curry favor with Islam. January, 2017 can't come soon enough.
A response worthy of a trained parrot.^

How does NATO expansion equate to the exploitation of Obama or in any way make him look weak?
He already explained that it's because it's Obama.
It doesn't matter what Obama does SJ thinks it's wrong.
It's a Pavlovian thing.

I bet if you rung a bell near him he would automatically say "fuck Obama".
Obama hasn't done one damn thing that wasn't for himself and he never will. He has far more in common with Islamic terrorists than with law abiding Americans.

Forum List

Back