Russia will want revenge after losing the war, this may happen in 10 years – Ukraine's Defence Intellige

Trudeau "The Faggot" called the global outcry that followed the scandalous episode a "Russian provocation". He again quipped about the Nazi's invitation to Canada's parliament, which has been condemned at the United Nations, by several countries, saying the event could fuel Russian propaganda.

"I think it will be very important that we all fight back against Russian disinformation and continue our steadfast and unequivocal support for Ukraine," Trudeau said, quoted by CBC News.

Recall that earlier Trudeau's office in a manner customary for the Prime Minister shifted responsibility for the invitation Hunko, which was applauded by the entire Canadian political elite, to the Speaker of Parliament Anthony Roth.

So basically, if Russia can’t even subdue a country 1/20th it’s size, it will throw a hissy fit like a bitch and spray it’s nukes everywhere?

Got it
The concept of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) requires sane leaders to control the nuclear weapons. Rumors are Putin is not totally all there.

Vladimir Putin Is a 'Gibbering Wreck in a Straitjacket' Accused of Taking Injections Mixed With Crystal Meth​

The concept of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) requires sane leaders to control the nuclear weapons. Rumors are Putin is not totally all there.

Vladimir Putin Is a 'Gibbering Wreck in a Straitjacket' Accused of Taking Injections Mixed With Crystal Meth​

Rumours from where? it's clear loco joe and his side kick Mitch Mac Connel are not all there, they are on a different planet.

Rumours from where? it's clear loco joe and his side kick Mitch Mac Connel are not all there, they are on a different planet.
I don’t worry about Joe Biden starting a nuclear war but I do wonder if he would retaliate if the Russians launched their nukes against us.

I don’t worry about Joe Biden starting a nuclear war but I do wonder if he would retaliate if the Russians launched their nukes against us.
Well you should worry, there are some very unhinged neocons behind him, Putin and men like Lavrov are not irrational people, if they were after all the provocations from the West and Nato we would already be in a nuclear war.

Well you should worry, there are some very unhinged neocons behind him, Putin and men like Lavrov are not irrational people, if they were after all the provocations from the West and Nato we would already be in a nuclear war.
Those provocations have been restricted to helping a democratic country defend itself from an unjustified invasion.

Those provocations have been restricted to helping a democratic country defend itself from an unjustified invasion.
What by sending ever increasing sophisticated high tech weapons for direct attacks on Russia? not to mention the supply of cluster munitions and Himars which have been used to shell civilians in Donbass, that shelling has been going on for 9 years many from Nato weapons, you had better hope Russia doesn't test that article five bullshit.

Putin has already answered the question on 'revenge' if Russia should lose the US war against Russia.

It will be immediate, swift, and final!

The people of Russia stand with Putin on his resolve to protect and save mother Russia.
If Putin wants to save his own ass, he should leave Ukraine.

Putin isn't worried about his own arse, and what do you think would happen if Russia pulled out of Donbass and Crimea?
Donbass and Crimea belong to Ukraine.

The KGB thug is a mass murderer.

If Putin isn't worried, then he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Donbass and Crimea belong to Ukraine.

The KGB thug is a mass murderer.

If Putin isn't worried, then he's an even bigger idiot than I thought.
Crimea never really belonged to Ukraine, Donbass was lost to Ukraine after the Ukrainians started murdering their own citizens, they wanted out, you still didn't answer my question what would happen if the Russians pulled out?

Crimea never really belonged to Ukraine, Donbass was lost to Ukraine after the Ukrainians started murdering their own citizens
Before the revolution 1917, Donbass was part of the territory of the Don Cossacks, not part of Ukraine at all. The industrialized territory of Donbass was incorporated into the Ukrainian Soviet Republic to compensate for the small number of working class in the Ukrainian population

What by sending ever increasing sophisticated high tech weapons for direct attacks on Russia? not to mention the supply of cluster munitions and Himars which have been used to shell civilians in Donbass, that shelling has been going on for 9 years many from Nato weapons, you had better hope Russia doesn't test that article five bullshit.
Russia could have avoided all that by not invading Ukraine.

Forum List

Back