Russian Collusion Story Fell from the Headlines and Still Not One Piece of Evidence has come forward

This from the "OMG OMG OMG E-mails!!!! E-mails!!!!" crowd.

Funny chit
Difference being...there was actual evidence.

Show me evidence of collusion...I'll wait...

Evidence that she deleted emails? Sure. But anything vital in those emails? No.

And we're all waiting for the evidence....the investigation is still going.
dude, that is the most ludicrous statement of the day. how the fk do you know what was in any of those deleted emails. did you read them all. get this phony twit!!

200.webp

MSM cried out war on trump and his supporters. Trump is merely attacking back. it is quite simple as I already posted, 91% of trump news in the MSM is negative and 40% of the news is that 91%. if that is declaring war, I'm not sure what is.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kremlin.

Why so many damn meetings with russians, the Trump associates forgot about having?

Funny chit

dude, that is the most ludicrous statement of the day. how the fk do you know what was in any of those deleted emails. did you read them all. get this phony twit!!

200.webp

They did an investigation. Nothing criminal was turned up. Did you hear something different? I'm all ears if you have something to share.

They did an investigation. Nothing criminal was turned up. Did you hear something different? I'm all ears if you have something to share.

They didn't do an investigation, they did 8 investigations.

And as Trey Gowdy admitted, it was just to attack Clinton with.

Funny chit

200.webp

funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, so you lose on that point alone, along with the bleachbit PC and phones. they were under fking subpoena stoopoid

i bet you don't have a brain cell that would help you know why they wanted those 33000 emails, PC or phones, do you? Cause your brain is declared dead.

Funny chit

200.webp

funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, so you lose on that point alone, along with the bleachbit PC and phones. they were under fking subpoena stoopoid

Ok so what was the crime?

Really. George W. Bush deleted 22 million emails off the private RNC server they had in the white house.

That was a violation of the presidential records act.

They didn't do an investigation, they did 8 investigations.

And as Trey Gowdy admitted, it was just to attack Clinton with.

i bet you don't have a brain cell that would help you know why they wanted those 33000 emails, PC or phones, do you? Cause your brain is declared dead.

200.webp

Ok so what was the crime?
you just read them

funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, .

Bush deleted 22 million emails. And that actually was a crime, it violated the presidential records act.

They were under subpeona for the US attorney investigation.

funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, .

Bush deleted 22 million emails. And that actually was a crime, it violated the presidential records act.
go get em, I give two shits, crime is crime.

So isn't deleting 22 million emails about A THOUSAND times worse. Why didn't you call for the fbi to investigate?
why? so one crime justifies another? is that your position? wow how white of you.

They opened the investigation because they had evidence.

And they closed the investigation because they had noting.
they had 3300 emails deleted and a pc bleachbit and phones bleachbit. criminal acts, performed by clinton and her support. no grand jury by comey, why? cause he was paid off. it's coming out now. you should go look it up on the internet thingy.

Forum List

Back