Russian Collusion Story Fell from the Headlines and Still Not One Piece of Evidence has come forward

so one crime justifies another? is that your position? wow how white of you

You ignored a crime that was A THOUSAND times worse, and scream about one a thousanth as bad. That's sheer hypocrisy.

Hypocritical outrage. Ignoring the BIG crimes, while harping endlessly on the little violations.

so one crime justifies another? is that your position? wow how white of you

You ignored a crime that was A THOUSAND times worse, and scream about one a thousanth as bad. That's sheer hypocrisy.
I did? hmmm I'm not in law enforcement seems the fbi did. fk that comey dude, now he let off bush too. and you all thought comey should stay on as director. wow.

They opened the investigation because they had evidence.

And they closed the investigation because they had noting.
False. Sending classified information via unsecured email is a crime. Period.

They closed the investigation because she was Hillary Clinton.

I had a TS/SCI clearance in the military, doing background checks and investigating security breaches. My investigations into EXACTLY this kind of informational security breach ended in men and women making big rocks into little rocks at Leavenworth Federal Prison. No ifs, ands or buts about in.

Hillary Clinton is quite literally above the law because of who she is, who she knows, and likely what she knows...as in where all the Washington Insiders bodies have been buried.

Partisanship aside, you know it as well as I do.

They opened the investigation because they had evidence.

And they closed the investigation because they had noting.

They closed the investigation because she was Hillary Clinton.

I had a TS/SCI clearance in the military, doing background checks and investigating security breaches. My investigation into EXACTLY this kind of information security breach ended in men and women making big rocks into little rocks at Leavenworth Federal Prison. No ifs, ands or buts about in.

Hillary Clinton is quite literally above the law because of who she is, who she knows, and likely what she knows...as in where all the Washington Insiders bodies have been buried.

Partisanship aside, you know it as well as I do.
rob blagojevich is all you have to know.

They closed the investigation because she was Hillary Clinton..

They closed the investigation because she received those emails. which isn't a crime.

They closed the investigation because she received those emails. which isn't a crime.
on an illegal server. oops. again a crime no grand jury.

It doens't make a difference what you received them on. Recieving them is not a crime.
sure it does, that's why we have an fbi to catch criminals using classified documents on illegal servers. they are also supposed to request a grand jury for those who are doing the crime.

You said receiving classified information was illegal, IT'S NOT.
You preface was wrong, so your conslusion is wrong.

Evidence that she deleted emails? Sure. But anything vital in those emails? No.

And we're all waiting for the evidence....the investigation is still going.
dude, that is the most ludicrous statement of the day. how the fk do you know what was in any of those deleted emails. did you read them all. get this phony twit!!

200.webp

They did an investigation. Nothing criminal was turned up. Did you hear something different? I'm all ears if you have something to share.
funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, so you lose on that point alone, along with the bleachbit PC and phones. they were under fking subpoena stoopoid

Ok so what was the crime?
you just read them

So, no crime?

dude, that is the most ludicrous statement of the day. how the fk do you know what was in any of those deleted emails. did you read them all. get this phony twit!!

200.webp

They did an investigation. Nothing criminal was turned up. Did you hear something different? I'm all ears if you have something to share.
funny, her deleting the 33k emails is a crime, so you lose on that point alone, along with the bleachbit PC and phones. they were under fking subpoena stoopoid

you just read them

So, no crime?
yep I posted them. if you're too lazy to follow along, I'm not obligated to hold your hand.

I had a TS/SCI clearance in the military, doing background checks and investigating security breaches. .

Was it a crime to send classified informaton, or to recieve it?

It is always a crime to send classified information by means of unsecured transmission. In this case, it was also illegal to receive via Clinton's homebrewed bathroom server...as SecState's work email is assumed to be secured...and would have been secured, had Clinton not been intentionally avoiding federal records keeping laws.

you just read them

So, no crime?
yep I posted them. if you're too lazy to follow along, I'm not obligated to hold your hand.

No, you didn't. At least be honest. Link me to the post where you posted what the crime was and I'll apologize.

It is always a crime to send classified information by means of unsecured transmission. In this case, it was also illegal to receive via Clinton's homebrewed bathroom server...as SecState's work email is assumed to be secured...and would have been secured, had Clinton not been intentionally avoiding federal records keeping laws.

Recieving is never a crime.

Forum List

Back