Russian Collusion Story Fell from the Headlines and Still Not One Piece of Evidence has come forward

The only rigging of an Election was perpetrated by the Democratic Party. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary Clinton clearly colluded to rig the Party's Presidential nomination process. This Trump-Russia 'Hacking the Election' meme, is just a contrived Democratic Party diversion.

Democrat leadership knows full-well how corrupt their Party is. They're just diverting attention by desperately trying to make it about Trump and Russia. The reality is, Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton are criminals. Period, end of story.

The media and every liberal shithole screamed about Russian Collusion, impeach Trump for months, but never a shred of the proof Schummer promised has ever came to light. Now the story seemed to have died and again no a shred of proof was presented.

The media and the Democrats have no honor!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
this is what happened. This morning you saw several headlines on the Trump Russian story, so you decided to come here and say that there are no headlines.
Show the proof you will never have.
The burden is on the OP to prove his assertion

You want me to show that there are no news stories?!?!?!?

See the blank space between here:

And here!

at the end of the day;

1. Trump is getting from the media exactly what he gave to the "fake news" media since day one.

2. Crooked Hillary rigged the just so she would lose.

3. RW idiots are the stupidest, most laughable sob's on the planet, bar none.

another day, another no evidence thread ..

there's substantiated evidence RW's are too stupid to be stupid, they deserve their own special little corner in history.

Russia is your Kenyan birth certificate. Nothing will ever come of it, but that won't stop you from believing it until the day you die.

The media and every liberal shithole screamed about Russian Collusion, impeach Trump for months, but never a shred of the proof Schummer promised has ever came to light. Now the story seemed to have died and again no a shred of proof was presented.

this is what happened. This morning you saw several headlines on the Trump Russian story, so you decided to come here and say that there are no headlines.

And here!

The next 'big' Democrat Fake News story is gonna be blaming recent Hurricanes on Trump. Bet on it. So predictable. Stay tuned.

And here!

The next 'big' Democrat Fake News story is gonna be blaming recent Hurricanes on Trump. Bet on it. So predictable. Stay tuned.
Nope, Trump is currently ranging about Mueller.
If he did nothing wrong, why so upset?
Trump is just like baby.

And here!

Nope, Trump is currently ranging about Mueller.
If he did nothing wrong, why so upset?
Trump is just like baby.

Nah, it's a witch hunt. Trump and Russia did not 'hack' our Election. I mean, i know Democrat Fake News will get back to obsessing over the Trump-Russia meme at some point, but i think they'll go with ranting about the recent Hurricanes being 'All Trump's Fault' first. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned... Or don't. It's all Bullshite.

God sent 2 of the most catastrophic hurricanes in history at the U.S. to distract from the expanding Trump/Russia investigation :laugh:
thought you all didn't believe in any god stuff. funny how he comes out of the wood work with you all at your convenience. hahaahahahahahahaahaha I knew the MSM was not intelligent enough to multitask.
I posted that because that's what you inbred filth have been thinking. Poor, dumb idiot :itsok:
wow look at you, the little gypsy who thinks he knows what people think. ahhh look at the wittel guy

This from the "OMG OMG OMG E-mails!!!! E-mails!!!!" crowd.

Funny chit
well we know 33k emails were deleted. we also know the phones an pc were bleach bitted. what have you got?

I'm sure the OP doesn't like to read, but if he was paying attention, there is PLENTY going on with this investigation.

Exclusive: Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

Robert Mueller Just Formed an Alliance That Should Terrify Trump

Robert Mueller 'wants to interview Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus'

Did you expect Mueller to share his findings publicly before he's done with the investigation?

Perhaps you're expecting a personal email from him daily with an update on what he's doing. Is that it?

So let me let this straight. He hired someone for the investigation that has been going on for month; Yep we heard about scary revelations that never come; and yes he we heard about supposedly damning testimony that fall flat- cough cough Comey.

Once again no evidence or proof. Thanks for playing

Ask me how I know you didn't bother clicking even one of the links I provided.

Funny chit
well we know 33k emails were deleted. we also know the phones an pc were bleach bitted. what have you got?

Your hypocrisy is mind numbing.

Funny chit

so all you got is hypocrisy, I knew that already, now what have you got on trump?

I'm sure the OP doesn't like to read, but if he was paying attention, there is PLENTY going on with this investigation.

Did you expect Mueller to share his findings publicly before he's done with the investigation?

Perhaps you're expecting a personal email from him daily with an update on what he's doing. Is that it?

So let me let this straight. He hired someone for the investigation that has been going on for month; Yep we heard about scary revelations that never come; and yes he we heard about supposedly damning testimony that fall flat- cough cough Comey.

what is the relevance of them? or, why are they relevant?

And here!

You have russian kremlin politicians saying how much better the FS B is than US intelligence. That they were able to steal a presidential election,.

Funny chit

so all you got is hypocrisy, I knew that already, now what have you got on trump?

Me? Nothing. I'm not leading the investigation. As a matter of fact, I'm not even a part of it. They hired an expert for that.

what is the relevance of them? or, why are they relevant?

Did you click them? They are showing how the investigation is unfolding. It's clearly still ongoing and if you look at his actions you can begin to understand what is being investigated.

at the end of the day;

1. Trump is getting from the media exactly what he gave to the "fake news" media since day one.

2. Crooked Hillary rigged the just so she would lose.

3. RW idiots are the stupidest, most laughable sob's on the planet, bar none.
MSM cried out war on trump and his supporters. Trump is merely attacking back. it is quite simple as I already posted, 91% of trump news in the MSM is negative and 40% of the news is that 91%. if that isn't declaring war, I'm not sure what is.

Forum List

Back