Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

Comrade, your personal like or dislike has no affect on the outcome of the special military operation.
I didn’t say it has an affect on the outcome.

I simply asked your fellow Russian troll to answer who she wants to be victorious and she couldn’t answer that.

I believe Sunni Man is showing a healthy amount of skepticism re: info coming from the Russian Front...
Is he backing Putin?
I don't think so...
“Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.” - Sunni

What's really interesting...

Is that I want the side that's with Justice and Truth to be victorious....and I pray for it every night!

Do you understand now?
You still can’t answer a simple question of who that is. Russia or Ukraine.

The beleaguered Ukrainian insurgents soon be out of food and ammo.
They will have no choice but to surrender.
Hun, I think the insurgents are better stocked up than the Russian soldiers are at this point.

Maybe there is no good sides or that all war is bad and that it is hard to chose a side-----and that she just hopes that everything works out in the end. Sky is no russian troll.
Do you hope that Ukraine defends against Russian invasion or do you hope that Russia takes over Ukraine?

It‘s a very simple question and she can’t answer it.

Do you hope that Ukraine defends against Russian invasion or do you hope that Russia takes over Ukraine?

It‘s a very simple question and she can’t answer it.
Some people are pacifists whether they realize it or not. War is scarey and some people find pulling for anyone's death as evil. Or maybe she doesn't think of Ukraine as good guys---they really aren't afterall.

I'm pulling for Ukraine to win, but I feel bad for the Russian people and even the Russian troops who are also suffering over this and don't want this either.

Calling Putin a humanitarian and saying that he’s very generous regarding his actions in this war.

You’re trying to play word games.

One country is attacking, one country is defending. I hope the defending country pushes the aggressors back.
Still don't understand what a pacifist is? You know that some people just don't support wars and its killing or that Ukraine aren't exactly angels.

One country is attacking, one country is defending. I hope the defending country pushes the aggressors back.
I'm happy for you and your feelings... Have you considered going and helping... Lots to be done?...
You know the crazy part about this conversation, I half assed agree with you... I don't trust either side though... It's like walking down the street and seeing a husband beating the hell out of a wife... Jump on the oldman and then the wife jumps on your back for whoopin on her husband...
No win situation...

Forum List

Back