Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

Why the heck would you say that?
I've just been giving my opinion. ... :dunno:
You keep telling us that Russia is winning.........

They have already lost hun, even if they eventually take control of Ukraine, people around the world hate putin and want his and Russias blood.

Secondly, he has weakened russia militarily showing that they are a paper tiger which opens them up to attack and rebellions at this point regardless of outcome.

Third--Food shortages from this war will hit Russia no matter what at this point this winter as well.

Russia has already lost and only stands to lose more..

Sure you chose your ass....
Looks like you support Putin. Is that true?

1648181979429.png

“Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.” - Sunni
That was the original offer .... I'm not saying that it's an attractive option but I will say that a choice to choose the near total destruction of an entire nation instead of some form of diplomacy ( surrender is a diplomatic term) defies reason.
This invasion was totally unecesarry.

That was the original offer .... I'm not saying that it's an attractive option but I will say that a choice to choose the near total destruction of an entire nation instead of some form of diplomacy ( surrender is a diplomatic term) defies reason.
This invasion was totally unecesarry.
Would you call Putin a humanitarian?

“Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.” - Sunni

I'll wait for real confirmation. Seems like an odd location for what is claimed. Just as likely Russians scuttling a Ukrainian ship. Can't believe much of anything from the media.

Well, Putin's war isn't going as well as he thought. Today while I was getting my oil changed, I saw where a Russian troop/cargo carrier had been attacked and was badly damaged, along with 2 other ships.

Looks like the Ukranians might very well win against the Russian attack.

Video posted by the navy and on social media showed explosions and a big ship on fire at the port at 07:00 (05:00GMT) on Thursday.
While the Orsk was said to have been destroyed, fire reportedly spread to other vessels as well as an ammunition depot and a fuel terminal in the port. Footage from the scene appeared to show two ships sailing at speed from the port.

And, if the Russian army continues to become demoralized, more Russian troops might decide to run over their commanders.

A Russian soldier reportedly drove over his colonel with a tank — while two other service members were caught venting about strongman Vladimir Putin’s “bulls—” invasion of Ukraine amid reports of heavy losses.

The Russian soldier who was behind the wheel of the tank “blamed the commander of the group, Col. Yury Medvedev, for the deaths of his friends,” Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsimbalyuk said on Facebook.

“Having waited for the right moment, during battle, he ran over the commander with a tank as he stood next to him, injuring both his legs,” he wrote, the Daily Beast reported.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.

Cool. Maybe the Russians will start dropping nukes.

Look....I will never support the Nazis Globalists in Ukraine... who laundered money for Hunter Biden and his father ...and many more horrible crimes...... I will never support a country like that.

NEVER! NEVER ! NEVER!
So you support Putin and the Russians in this war. Interesting, comrade.

Would you call Putin a humanitarian?

It's hard to use a word like humanitarian in connection with any kind of war. War itself is a non-humanitarian act even if one convinces oneself that it's being fought for a righteous reason. I don't know very much about Putin except for what has been painted to me through Western news media so I doubt that I'm qualified to make an observation on the subject.

I do know that the information we receive is heavily filtered and none of it is let through unless it passes snuff with our equivalent ministry of information. I see both men as being barbaric in this particular affair.... Anyone who followed the eight years of military conflict between the breakaway provinces and Central Ukraine is familiar with the atrocities being committed all throughout that period. Zalensky sure as hell ain't no angel. Oddly much of that stuff just didn't make any of the news even though it was spectacular.

So is Putin a humanitarian? I dunno...Was Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump?.... All of them oversaw similar military functions for reasons that were painted righteous by our own Western media.

Forum List

Back