Russian ship blown up in Ukraine war................

Still don't understand what a pacifist is? You know that some people just don't support wars and its killing or that Ukraine aren't exactly angels.
I understand what a pacifist is. You would think that a pacifist would have something bad to say about the guy who instigated this and yet she doesn't.

Interesting.

I'm happy for you and your feelings... Have you considered going and helping... Lots to be done?...
You know the crazy part about this conversation, I half assed agree with you... I don't trust either side though... It's like walking down the street and seeing a husband beating the hell out of a wife... Jump on the oldman and then the wife jumps on your back for whoopin on her husband...
No win situation...
No I haven't considered going and helping. I don't even want our troops going and helping.

I don't trust either side either. Both sides can play with propaganda and we won't know what happened until the dust settles.

What feelings are you talking about?

I understand what a pacifist is. You would think that a pacifist would have something bad to say about the guy who instigated this and yet she doesn't.

Interesting.
Some people don't even know that they have become pacifists. She isn't a troll---and doesn't mean harm or deception. Hell she may not even be wrong----

Sunni is trying to deceive and manipulate. Why don't you stick to attacking him....it seems more of a fair fight.

Some people don't even know that they have become pacifists. She isn't a troll---and doesn't mean harm or deception. Hell she may not even be wrong----

Sunni is trying to deceive and manipulate. Why don't you stick to attacking him....it seems more of a fair fight.
I was attacking him and then she attacked me for attacking him.

So I asked her a direct question and she couldn't answer it. Very suspicious.

Well, Putin's war isn't going as well as he thought. Today while I was getting my oil changed, I saw where a Russian troop/cargo carrier had been attacked and was badly damaged, along with 2 other ships.

Looks like the Ukranians might very well win against the Russian attack.

Video posted by the navy and on social media showed explosions and a big ship on fire at the port at 07:00 (05:00GMT) on Thursday.
While the Orsk was said to have been destroyed, fire reportedly spread to other vessels as well as an ammunition depot and a fuel terminal in the port. Footage from the scene appeared to show two ships sailing at speed from the port.

And, if the Russian army continues to become demoralized, more Russian troops might decide to run over their commanders.

A Russian soldier reportedly drove over his colonel with a tank — while two other service members were caught venting about strongman Vladimir Putin’s “bulls—” invasion of Ukraine amid reports of heavy losses.

The Russian soldier who was behind the wheel of the tank “blamed the commander of the group, Col. Yury Medvedev, for the deaths of his friends,” Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsimbalyuk said on Facebook.

“Having waited for the right moment, during battle, he ran over the commander with a tank as he stood next to him, injuring both his legs,” he wrote, the Daily Beast reported.

I don't think Putin's war or "special military action" is going quite as planned.
I'm not saying that things like that don't happen but I really think you're not thinking this through. There's no such thing as injuring someone's legs with a tank. Stop and think about it for a minute. It's just not a credible scenario.

1648181533926.png

1648181548302.png

Interesting.

Forum List

Back