Russian state TV urges Putin to admit failure in Ukraine

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

They want Putin to end the war before Russia suffers an even larger failure. Putin's miscalculation has set the Russian nation back decades. He was never going to be able to reassemble the old Soviet Union....which seemed to be his goal.

I guess he is not such a genius after all?

They want Putin to end the war before Russia suffers an even larger failure. Putin's miscalculation has set the Russian nation back decades. He was never going to be able to reassemble the old Soviet Union....which seemed to be his goal.

Yet you have fantasies about him too......

Trump says Putin is brilliant and more honorable than US Intelligence.

You're on a strict tv diet.

It may happen. A failed leader takes dramatic steps to stay in power....like poison, murder, or just refusing to admit defeat and repeating a Big Lie for two years.
Don't forget Gestapo raids, draining the oil reserve, and pumping up inflation while allowing 269 times the amount of fentanyl to pass through the southern border. You left that out doofus.

It may happen. A failed leader takes dramatic steps to stay in power....like poison, murder, or just refusing to admit defeat and repeating a Big Lie for two years.
That's zackly what Biden is doing! A world wide embarrassment!

soon very soon

Forum List

Back