russians at our southern border.

True. If Americans would get a leader, organize, and send a force of say, 20,000 to the border it would be closed by now.

More than just the border.

There are people on here that believe the Govt is killings off its own citizens by design with the COVID vaccine.

There are people on here that believe the election are all stolen and that our courts are too corrupt to do anything about it.

There are people on here that believe the Govt is trying to replace them with brown people.

Just to name a few....and all they do about those things is whine on the internet.

There have been folks from over 150 countries caught on our southern border since Xiden's open border policies. Well over 100 folks have been caught that are on the terror watch list.....so the question is how many have no been caught? All it takes is one.
This is a dangerous situation the Xiden admin has created

Six governors charged with crimes during or after their governorships; four were convicted, and of those, one (Blagojevich) was the first to be impeached and removed from office.

Urban Dictionary: F.I.B's

:laughing0301:

Yeah, we have some shitty Govs, two went straight from the state house to big house.

That is due to the Chicago having more people than the rest of the state. The state for the most part is filled with right leaning people once you get south of Springfield

More than just the border.

There are people on here that believe the Govt is killings off its own citizens by design with the COVID vaccine.

There are people on here that believe the election are all stolen and that our courts are too corrupt to do anything about it.

There are people on here that believe the Govt is trying to replace them with brown people.

Just to name a few....and all they do about those things is whine on the internet.
While all those things are true, the enormity of the realization has people somewhat paralyzed. All most people want is to live their little lives without government interference.

It's mind boggling to realize that the vaccine the government is demanding everyone take is killing people. The integrity of elections has dissolved before your very eyes. The government is sanctioning an end to the border as much as celebrating the murders of whites. The killers of whites won't even make it into a courtroom before they are released.

Few even want to believe these things are happening much less what to do about it.

While all those things are true, the enormity of the realization has people somewhat paralyzed. All most people want is to live their little lives without government interference.

It's mind boggling to realize that the vaccine the government is demanding everyone take is killing people. The integrity of elections has dissolved before your very eyes. The government is sanctioning an end to the border as much as celebrating the murders of whites. The killers of whites won't even make it into a courtroom before they are released.

Few even want to believe these things are happening much less what to do about it.

And all you do is whine about it on this forum.

Sad

Don't forget about Edwin Edwards. Him and his son were convicted of felonies and were sent to prison.

And all you do is whine about it on this forum.

Sad
There is nothing I can do. If I knew a secret I would tell it. If I knew an agent I would assist. If I knew of an operation I would join in. It looks like, no matter how many we'll meaning persons there are, this country is going to crumble with nothing but a whimper.

Nope I would love it.

I would love for one of you people on here to do something more than post on an internet forum.

Biggest bunch of pussies I have every ran across, you all nothing but talk.

Who said we're NOT doing more?

I for one have ran for office, attended meetings and rallies, given money, made purchases that fit my agenda, educated some younger people. I feel like for one person, I've done a lot.

Or...................................................................is your definition of doing "something" related to violence?

As reported in the news there are thousands of russians at our southern border requesting asylum waiting for Title 42 to ended. so what is celery stick joe going to do. is he going extend the welcome mat for them because we are a nation of immigrants. Hey joe we are a nation of laws too. you have to safe guard the security of our citizens too
Entree fee: 4 fifths of GOOD Vodka ! That'll put 16 Mezkin border "guards" in a coma long enough to bring the rest

But but but….Land doesn’t vote, the fucked in the head filthy degenerates in Chicago vote.
Remember?

The people in the red parts vote also, there are just fewer of them than in Chicago.

Forum List

Back