Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

If there was a Democrat President and a Democrat Senate and a Conservative Justice died they would fall all over themselves getting a stupid hate America Liberal to be the replacement.
Let the American people decide.... as McConnell said. :rolleyes-41:

The American people don't elect Supreme Court justices.
Really? :)

That's not what Mitch McConnell said, in 2016.... when Scalia died.

I don't give a damn what Mitch McConnell said.

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
no we should do it 20 fold

I will not take part in this savagery.
Neither will I ........I'm not an elected official............sorry....replacing a SCOTUS is not savage.

normally i would say they took advantage of the biden rule on obama, time to do as they say, so to speak.

but we're way beyond normal times. really doesn't matter what i think, the dems made this war and in war, you do what you have to do.
Thank you this is war and you hit until the enemy can no longer fight and then you hit them again and their families
rest assured i hate it and i never wanted it to get this far. but ORANGE MAN BAD just won't shut the fuck up and let someone who won be president.

their psychosis is one for the history books.

JFK Dems and Blue Dogs are basically gone from the DNC.............we now face the do it OR ELSE Crowd that the DNC has created.......

Negotiation with the DNC is now useless.............

So this is what is about to happen in SCOTUS

it's time to destroy the democrat party completely
Bull in a china shop completely.

The abuse of power under Obama was EPIC.........The last 4 years has been Pathetic............Russia.....peeing whores.....Kav night mare with a fake I'm Raped Ford from 35 years ago........disgusting............

Now......the gaslight the whole country on fire and they say look what THEY DID............
They are BS now.............we have no reason not to ram this confirmation down their throats...............NO DOUBT they would do it to us............

It's a War now.

and democrats think none of this is their fault doesn't matter they're going down

Murkowski, Collins, Graham and Romney are more than likely not going to vote for the nominee. That's it. That's all. Stew in your anger, it isn't happening before the election...

Then they need to be dragged out onto The Nall and summarily executed for Treason against the Republican Party and the American People.

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why?

She never got an opportunity to enjoy retirement. Shameful

That was her choice, motivated by her political and ideological bitterness and fervor.

She wanted Hillary to appoint either Barack or Michelle to fill her seat

Jesus fucking christ, are you serious?

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.

Conservatives will be dancing in the streets.

McConnewill show himself to be a hypocrite.

Oh yeah! Moscow Mitch and ButtBoy Barr are already planning a nomination with hearings next week, despite Moscow Mitch proclaiming in 2016 that Merrick Garland could not be considered since SCOTUS appointments could not be made during an election year.
They can lie now, in public, and the right wingers don't even care anymore.
Hypocrisy is not even a misdemeanor to the corrupt GOP and Republicans.

I would've half expected (seriously) Ginsburg's staff to prop her up like Bernie from "Weekend at Bernie's" and claim she was still alive until January 21st, 2021.

T H I S ^^^

Why?

no we should do it 20 fold

I will not take part in this savagery.
Neither will I ........I'm not an elected official............sorry....replacing a SCOTUS is not savage.

I didn't say anything about not replacing her. This country needs to move on. We cannot put our justice system in stasis to sate the sensibilities of overly sensitive people.

I am more taken aback by the savage behavior being displayed here on this thread.

JFK Dems and Blue Dogs are basically gone from the DNC.............we now face the do it OR ELSE Crowd that the DNC has created.......

Negotiation with the DNC is now useless.............

So this is what is about to happen in SCOTUS

it's time to destroy the democrat party completely
Bull in a china shop completely.

The abuse of power under Obama was EPIC.........The last 4 years has been Pathetic............Russia.....peeing whores.....Kav night mare with a fake I'm Raped Ford from 35 years ago........disgusting............

Now......the gaslight the whole country on fire and they say look what THEY DID............
They are BS now.............we have no reason not to ram this confirmation down their throats...............NO DOUBT they would do it to us............

It's a War now.

and democrats think none of this is their fault doesn't matter they're going down

Rules for thee and not for me....................they have no moral leg left to stand on from what they have become..........this is no longer a petty political squabble.............this is them versus us with no quarter.

normally i would say they took advantage of the biden rule on obama, time to do as they say, so to speak.

but we're way beyond normal times. really doesn't matter what i think, the dems made this war and in war, you do what you have to do.
Thank you this is war and you hit until the enemy can no longer fight and then you hit them again and their families
rest assured i hate it and i never wanted it to get this far. but ORANGE MAN BAD just won't shut the fuck up and let someone who won be president.

their psychosis is one for the history books.
I agree but time to bury the democrats they brought this shit on themselves

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

Murkowski, Collins, Graham and Romney are more than likely not going to vote for the nominee. That's it. That's all. Stew in your anger, it isn't happening before the election...

Then they need to be dragged out onto The Nall and summarily executed for Treason against the Republican Party and the American People.

This post scares me.

I didn't say anything about not replacing her. This country needs to move on. We cannot put our justice system in stasis to sate the sensibilities of overly sensitive people.

I am more taken aback by the savage behavior being displayed here on this thread.
And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

People are dying.........people have lost their businesses in mass.....losing everything for covid......then others die from being burned to the ground by Anarchist claiming to be against it...............

This isn't a pillow fight.......and it's never been this bad in my lifetime.........probably not this bad since the civil war.

LOL, CNN bobble heads are losing their minds. They are already trying to spin this to mobilize “the woman vote”.

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

I would've half expected (seriously) Ginsburg's staff to prop her up like Bernie from "Weekend at Bernie's" and claim she was still alive until January 21st, 2021.

Yeah.
Trump's not even dead but he still gets propped up by his staff with Adderall, orange face make up and a half a can of Aquanet on his 21" comb-over before he shoves his fat ass out in front of the podium and lies his fat ass off.

Forum List

Back