Ryan 2015 starts with: Repeal Obamacare"

How does the money the wealthy have sequestered in off shore accounts benefit our economy? If the rich are such great job creators, why haven't they created jobs? They are richer than ever. The control more of the capital than everyone else. Why aren't they creating jobs? What's with the Conservative obsession with sheltering the rich? What have they done for us lately?

Last time I checked, they are well within the laws of the US tax code. Last time I checked, you guys control the administration and Congress. You're bitching at the wrong people.
Last time I checked, the Republican nominee for President of the United States had off shore accounts. Can you afford one, or do you NEED one to skip your tax bill?

All perfectly legal with the current tax code. As I said, the Democrats own the administration and Congress. Why haven't they done anything to close the loopholes. You're bitching at the wrong people.

lets get behind REPEALING this pos folks AFTER you VOTE OUT all these Obama/democrats who STRAPPED this onto your backs

They're up to maybe 10 million Americans that they would have to take healthcare coverage away from if they repealed the ACA. The Democrats have to run in 2014 with those people at the forefront of their campaigns.

Except that would not be the case.. all would still have the freedom to go buy it

And funny how this did not matter with rolling out Obamalamacare.. who cared on the left side when people lost their coverage??

Social issues ARE fiscal issues. They cost money and to spend like you have an unlimited credit card is foolish to anyone other than low information voters.

Dude, it cost serious cash to maintain a first world country. Learn some economics. :badgrin: Also the modern hybrid economic system demands a government strong enough to regulate the economy.

NOT EVERYONE is going to work for the private sector!

^^^^^^^^
Example of a low information voter. :eusa_whistle:
^^^^^^^^
Example of a no information voter. :eusa_whistle:

Recommended Ryan 2015 Budget

1. Repeal Obmacare
2. Slash taxes on the wealthy
3. Make the poor pay their "fair share" in taxes
4. Slash Medicare
5. Ban Gay Marriage
6. Ban abortion
7. End Tuition subsidies
8. Repeal Obamacare some more
9. Drop capital gains taxes to 0
10. Reduce Social Security

Claim $5 Trillion in savings

Don't forget, more huge tax cuts for the wealthy "job creators" so they can finally start creating jobs.

WHO would be dumb enough to vote for this shit?

The wealthy would love it. A lot of average income conservatives would be dumb enough to vote for it, based on what they post on this board. Less Social Security for the elderly, less kids in higher education, less elderly and disabled getting Medicare, the poor paying higher taxes, etc. It's a scenerio right out of Ayn Rand.

Last edited:
Amazing!

Let's hope he will add a few billion more for infrastructure, science, r&d and education. This way the former entitlement classes will have jobs!

Why do you think it's the federal govt's job to provide these things?

Recommended Ryan 2015 Budget

1. Repeal Obmacare
2. Slash taxes on the wealthy
3. Make the poor pay their "fair share" in taxes
4. Slash Medicare
5. Ban Gay Marriage
6. Ban abortion
7. End Tuition subsidies
8. Repeal Obamacare some more
9. Drop capital gains taxes to 0
10. Reduce Social Security

Claim $5 Trillion in savings

Don't forget, more huge tax cuts for the wealthy "job creators" so they can finally start creating jobs.

The wealthy would love it. A lot of average income conservatives would be dumb enough to vote for it, based on what they post on this board. Less Social Security for the elderly, less kids in higher education, less elderly and disabled getting Medicare, the poor paying higher taxes, etc. It's a scenerio right out of Ayn Rand.

sorry, the only dumb one is those that fall for that made up crap from the troll/progressive useful tool, wrongwinger
none of those is on the republican platform...so spare us
and speaking of the wealthy, you libs/left sure don't mind voting for them to run your lives...that's a real dumb hoot

Last edited:

sorry, the only dumb one is those that fall for that made up crap from the troll/progressive useful tool, wrongwinger
none of those is on the republican platform...so spare us
and speaking of the wealthy, you libs/left sure don't mind voting for them to run your lives...that's a real dumb hoot

Which ones are not on the republican platform?

Dude, it cost serious cash to maintain a first world country. Learn some economics. :badgrin: Also the modern hybrid economic system demands a government strong enough to regulate the economy.

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^
Example of yet another village idiot. :eusa_whistle:

We already know it costs serious cash to maintain a first class world. That being said, you don't exceed your means.......no matter how badly you want that shiny babble in the window. That's the problem with liberals. It's damn the checkbook, we must have what we want. Let someone else worry about the bill later.

Social issues ARE fiscal issues. They cost money and to spend like you have an unlimited credit card is foolish to anyone other than low information voters.

^^^^^^^^

Kaz continues to project personal inadequacy onto others.

kaz, we cannot be the world's policeman, and whether Dem or Pub as the next pres, watch most of the troops worldwide come home and watch the military downsized. Tis what tis.

Rinse and repeat

NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

Republican House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan is unveiling his 2015 budget, a 100-page document that would cut spending by $5.1 trillion over the next ten years and spur dramatic changes to social programs.

The plan, which Ryan says would balance the budget over the course of the decade, would repeal the Affordable Care Act, restructure entitlement programs and reshape food stamp programs into block grants

I will reserve commenting until I read the actual plan. However, I find it amusing that some ACA opponents find it politically convenient to bewail the Medicare Advantage cuts in ObamaCare out of one side of their schizophrenic mouths, and yet praise Ryan's budget plan which has cuts to Medicare in it out of the other.

^^^^^^^^

Kaz continues to project personal inadequacy onto others.

Kaz? Calling others inadequate when you can't even get their name right does not help your case that you are somehow superior. Liberals.......never as smart as they think they are. :eusa_whistle:

^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

We already know it costs serious cash to maintain a first class world. That being said, you don't exceed your means.......no matter how badly you want that shiny babble in the window. That's the problem with liberals. It's damn the checkbook, we must have what we want. Let someone else worry about the bill later.
Unless, of course, you are "Liberals" like Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. Then deficits don't matter.

"Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Dick Cheney

'I don't worry about the deficit. It's big enough to take care of itself.'
Ronald Reagan

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

Unless, of course, you are "Liberals" like Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II. Then deficits don't matter.

Dick Cheney

Ronald Reagan

You see, I'm not a partisan hack like you. You'll be hard pressed to find me defending overspending by politicians of either party. Glad to see you've given up the low information voter side of things and now support fiscal responsibility. Welcome.

^^^^^^

Dick Cheney

Ronald Reagan

You see, I'm not a partisan hack like you. You'll be hard pressed to find me defending overspending by politicians of either party. Glad to see you've given up the low information voter side of things and now support fiscal responsibility. Welcome.
Sure, there isn't a partisan bone in your CON$ervative body, in fact you and those like you started the Tea Bag Brotherhood with St Ronnie's first deficit budget. :cuckoo:

^^^^^^

Dick Cheney

Ronald Reagan

You're the cut, slash and burn tea partier that wishes to end the epa, nws, nhc, cdc, nasa, on down the list. The fact that you can't see the difference between useless welfare and organizions that better our country makes you a hack. Live with it or consider thinking about why the slashing is so stupid.

Dick Cheney

Ronald Reagan

Sure, there isn't a partisan bone in your CON$ervative body, in fact you and those like you started the Tea Bag Brotherhood with St Ronnie's first deficit budget. :cuckoo:

Sorry.......but I'm not tea party.

Forum List

Back