Sanders now saying Hillary not qualified to be president

Clinton has been on the wrong side of every important issue for decades........Iraq War, NAFTA and other so called free trade agreements, and let's not forget about her tenure as Secretary of State.......one blunder after another. Clinton is the worst possible candidate the Democrat establishment could have chosen.
sorry but all HOGWASH! ;)

thread merge in aisle 11 :lol:

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13964526/"]Sanders Explains Why Hillary is NOT Qualified to be President[/URL]

bernie's starting to sound so desperate and shrill.. he must be feeling the delegate bern! :lol:

Mrs. Clinton, who did not explicitly say that Mr. Sanders was not qualified to be president, said on Wednesday that he had not done his “homework” when it comes to Wall Street reform — his signature campaign issue. Mr. Sanders has been hit for offering vague responses to questions on the subject during an interview in New York with The Daily News’s editorial board this week.

The Clinton campaign pushed back against Mr. Sanders’s attack on her qualifications, calling it the mark of a desperate candidate. Brian Fallon, a spokesman for Mrs. Clinton, called on the Vermont senator to take back his words and said he had reached a “new low.”

Facing long odds, Sanders is inventing grievances & nonexistent paths to the nomination to rile his supporters...

“Well it’s kind of a silly thing to say,” Mrs. Clinton said. “But I’m going to trust the voters of New York who know me and have voted for me three times.”

And in a halfhearted endorsement of Mr. Sanders’s qualifications to be president, Mrs. Clinton added that he was better than the Republicans who are running.

“I don’t know why he’s saying that but I will take Bernie Sanders over Donald Trump or Ted Cruz any time,” she said.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...n-spar-over-presidential-qualifications/?_r=0

Clinton has been on the wrong side of every important issue for decades........Iraq War, NAFTA and other so called free trade agreements, and let's not forget about her tenure as Secretary of State.......one blunder after another. Clinton is the worst possible candidate the Democrat establishment could have chosen.

I think she gained the right to run opposed by agreeing not to split the party in 2008.

So it is kind of understandable why she is dismissive of Sanders-- His presence in the race is illustrative of Hillary inability to unite the party without help

I hate to say this but Hillary might lose the Whitehouse! She needs to show a more benign nature when dealing with the left.

Well Sanders is right. Hitlery isn't qualified to be POTUS. Hell. The only thing she's qualified for is as an example of incompetence.

She and Barry are one dynamic duo.

Many Sanders supporters have already said they won't support Hilary in the general election, they'll vote third party or simply not vote at all. And we know what low voter turn out always means for Democrats.

So, would they prefer Trump or Cruz? Are Sanders supporters really that stupid?
So once again we get the choice of dogshit or horseshit. I don't think you quite understand what's happening in this country, the old standards of acceptability don't work any more, a point of critical mass has been reached. Both major political parties no longer serve the needs of the American people, their corporate masters come first.

No shit, Sherlock - but Sanders isn't the answer.
Hilary is completely unacceptable and obviously vulnerable in the general election. Sanders polls far better against Trump or Cruz.

That may be what some polls are CURRENTLY showing - but keep in mind that Republicans haven't started trashing Sanders with opposition research dirt yet - so those polls will be changing dramatically heading into the General Election.

Many Sanders supporters have already said they won't support Hilary in the general election, they'll vote third party or simply not vote at all. And we know what low voter turn out always means for Democrats.

So once again we get the choice of dogshit or horseshit. I don't think you quite understand what's happening in this country, the old standards of acceptability don't work any more, a point of critical mass has been reached. Both major political parties no longer serve the needs of the American people, their corporate masters come first.

Hilary is completely unacceptable and obviously vulnerable in the general election. Sanders polls far better against Trump or Cruz.

That may be what some polls are CURRENTLY showing - but keep in mind that Republicans haven't started trashing Sanders with opposition research dirt yet - so those polls will be changing dramatically heading into the General Election.

Hey! What about Hillary versus Trump poll?

Hillary had experienced radically changing polls with Sanders, why not Trump?

Considering how the polls will shift after the primary season is over - I can assure you that the polls will clearly favor Hillary heading into the General Election.

sorry but all HOGWASH! ;)
Your argument is certainly the equal of any we've heard from Hilary Clinton

Sanders does much better.....as everyone knows.

They say that now. But many of them might change their minds depending on the platform and what happens the over the next few months.
I wouldn't count on it. The TV political pundits haven't been right about anything yet. I won't vote for Clinton under any circumstances.

Then Sanders will end up campaigning for Hillary or subtley sabortage his campaign..He want to reshape the Democrats agenda, not lead them into the Whitehouse.
Wrong again, that's what the corporate media would like us to believe.

Actually, Sanders talked about this years ago. He talked about the ups and downs of running for the nomination and how an outside campaign is actually can reshape the agenda.

You don't need to win. You just need the party to agree with some of your ideas.

All his attacks are based on old Democrats ideas.

Free trade, campaign reform, a firm but cautious foreign policies---even breaking up banks. All old Democrats ideas and promises!

If anything, Sanders campaign is like the ghost of the Democrats past. Before they became the face of Wall street.
Old Democratic ideas like Glass-Steagall.....right. The kind Hilary's donors oppose.

Why does Hillary currently have 2.5 million more votes than Sanders?

Why does Hillary currently have 2.5 million more votes than Sanders?
Feel free to argue with these numbers.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Poll: 25 percent of Sanders voters would shun Clinton

Questioning Hillary Clinton’s Qualifications Doesn’t Sit Well With Women Backing Her

Many of these women have been told their whole lives that they’re not as qualified as men.

When talking to women rooting for Hillary Clinton, one reason comes up over and over again about why they stick by her: She is, simply, the most qualified person to be president.

“She’s the most highly qualified candidate of the Republicans and the Democrats. She has the experience,” New Hampshire state Rep. Mary Heath (D) said during a canvassing event in Manchester in January.

“She’s the most qualified, the smartest person. Her grasp of the issues is just amazing,” agreed Kathy Sullivan, a former chairwoman of the state Democratic Party.

Responses like those are why Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) recent comment that Clinton isn’t qualified to be president have caused such a backlash with her supporters.

More: Sanders' 'Qualified' Comments About Clinton Sparks Intense Backlash

Sanders is making a lot of female enemies - and they will work even harder to put Hillary in the White House.

bill was just the first to get caught...

our kids ended up seeing blowjobs on the evening news because unhinged partisan lunatics made sure of it.
when Hillary started turning into a dog, then the jig was up....not qualified

Forum List

Back