Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Sure thing there toughguy. Anyone outside the approved Government/Media Complex sphere, will immediately be labelled a "Baby-Hating, America-Hating, Crazy Tinfoil Hat-Wearing, Nutjob." You yourself do that all day here. So like i said, you won't get anywhere near the parents. They're on full Lock-Down. And in time, they'll disappear into oblivion.
another meaningless repeated false declaration by paulie..

Yet you haven't proved anything i said, to be false declarations. I'll wait.
it's all false so it proves itself..

I'd really like to see Paulie tell the parents of the Sandy Hook victims that their murders were a hoax.

Shit.....................if someone would like to take up a fund, I'd help to pay for Paulie and another member of this board to fly him up there, and even rent a room for him to try to sell his bullshit points.

Matter of fact, I'd contribute to anyone that wanted to tell Sandy Hook parents it was all a hoax.

Anyone else wanna help?

Hey, you know what? I'm game. I'm sure Paulie and I would love to go and meet the families of those victims and ask them a few questions. I have lots and lots of friends that are wondering why they could just roll over and just do what the government tells them. I am a father, and I WOULD NEVER accept the treatment and explanations that the government gave those families. But they are being well guarded until all legislative and executive means to pass gun control have been exhausted. Sorry.

(Frankly, I'm curious to see if those are indeed even real families with real children. That's how deep this crazy hoax some are suggesting this thing could have gone. If I am there in person, and can investigate, I could tell everyone here if these kids actually did at one time exist. )

But you know what? Those parents AREN'T allowed to talk to the press or any one for that matter. That is why this who thing is fishy. Only certain parents are allowed prepared, pre-approved statements.

Perhaps there is a kernel of truth to the official story. If there is, you can be damn sure, what ever the truth is, we will not know it until the gun control debate is long over.

If my kid had been killed, I would want to know why he wasn't immediately rushed to the hospital. I would want to know why I didn't get to see his body, etc. There is a whole lot else I would want to know.

We would take photos and video for everyone here on the site, and go interview many of the people here and ask them questions for the forum, questions could be submitted that we all want asked. I fully support the idea. I am SO SICK of the elites dividing us. There ARE NO conservatives. There ARE NO liberals. There are only Americans. The elites seek to divide, it is the oldest strategy in the book. It keeps the focus off their crimes and divides us, it take the focus off the truth.

Once we got done there, everyone on this forum would know the truth, and we would stand together, satisfied with what we had found. I would not go with any preconceived notion. I would not go trying to prove the official story, nor go trying to prove a conspiracy. I would just go trying to uncover the inconsistencies and why we have to wait for answers until gun-control legislation is passed. Chances are, all of the questions you have would not be answered though. And that, in itself, would be answer enough.

The Parents are on all full Lock-Down. Unless you're a member of an approved Government/Media Complex Outlet, you're not getting anywhere near these Parents. And even if you were allowed to ask real questions, why would they tell you anything? The whole "Go tell the parents that" is just more lame shaming attempts.

Really, Princess? Do you make this silly CTBS up as you go or are you working from a script? :cuckoo:

Hey, you know what? I'm game. I'm sure Paulie and I would love to go and meet the families of those victims and ask them a few questions. I have lots and lots of friends that are wondering why they could just roll over and just do what the government tells them. I am a father, and I WOULD NEVER accept the treatment and explanations that the government gave those families. But they are being well guarded until all legislative and executive means to pass gun control have been exhausted. Sorry.

(Frankly, I'm curious to see if those are indeed even real families with real children. That's how deep this crazy hoax some are suggesting this thing could have gone. If I am there in person, and can investigate, I could tell everyone here if these kids actually did at one time exist. )

But you know what? Those parents AREN'T allowed to talk to the press or any one for that matter. That is why this who thing is fishy. Only certain parents are allowed prepared, pre-approved statements.

Perhaps there is a kernel of truth to the official story. If there is, you can be damn sure, what ever the truth is, we will not know it until the gun control debate is long over.

If my kid had been killed, I would want to know why he wasn't immediately rushed to the hospital. I would want to know why I didn't get to see his body, etc. There is a whole lot else I would want to know.

We would take photos and video for everyone here on the site, and go interview many of the people here and ask them questions for the forum, questions could be submitted that we all want asked. I fully support the idea. I am SO SICK of the elites dividing us. There ARE NO conservatives. There ARE NO liberals. There are only Americans. The elites seek to divide, it is the oldest strategy in the book. It keeps the focus off their crimes and divides us, it take the focus off the truth.

Once we got done there, everyone on this forum would know the truth, and we would stand together, satisfied with what we had found. I would not go with any preconceived notion. I would not go trying to prove the official story, nor go trying to prove a conspiracy. I would just go trying to uncover the inconsistencies and why we have to wait for answers until gun-control legislation is passed. Chances are, all of the questions you have would not be answered though. And that, in itself, would be answer enough.

The Parents are on all full Lock-Down. Unless you're a member of an approved Government/Media Complex Outlet, you're not getting anywhere near these Parents. And even if you were allowed to ask real questions, why would they tell you anything? The whole "Go tell the parents that" is just more lame shaming attempts.

Really, Princess? Do you make this silly CTBS up as you go or are you working from a script? :cuckoo:

Try getting in touch with the parents for an interview. Let us all know how that works out. Good luck.

Yes, label all dissenters 'Crazy Paranoid Conspiracy Theorists.' And then round them up for imprisonment. You and your Hero are true pieces of shit. Period, end of story.

Nobody is rounding anybody up for imprisonment you crazy, paranoid CT and you still haven't explained how you concluded that Harvard prof is a Nazi.

he lives in a world full of lies.
Now his lies are threatening the lives of children.
Hes a sociopath and doesnt care.
i truely hate this poster

Poor Pauli is overwhelmed by reality and firmly in the grip of his raging paranoia and as such he is a strong candidate for professional help and pity but not hate. His CT ramblings and those of like-minded CTs are, as you said, a very real danger when one of them loses control and fetches his guns. I too am disgusted by how they use the Sandy Hook victims as an excuse to vent their paranoid rage against the machine. It's pathetic, really but Pauli is a very sick puppy. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Nobody is rounding anybody up for imprisonment you crazy, paranoid CT and you still haven't explained how you concluded that Harvard prof is a Nazi.

Poor Pauli is overwhelmed by reality and firmly in the grip of his raging paranoia and as such he is a srong candidate for professional help and pity but not hate. His CT ramblings and those of like-minded CTs are, as you said, a very real danger when one of them loses control and fetches his guns. I too am disgusted by how they use the Sandy Hook victims as an excuse to vent their paranoid rage against the machine. It's pathetic, really but Pauli is a very sick puppy. :cuckoo:

Still waiting for you to explain your Nazi Hero's plans for 'Addressing' your awful perceived problem. Please enlighten us on your plans. I need a good laugh. Go for it.

The cattle have been trained well. They think if they just ridicule & shame, it will stop people from asking real questions. And unfortunately, that tactic does usually work. But it doesn't work on everyone. Keep being curious and suspicious. Never stop asking questions. Thanks for the reply.
meaning you haven't got the balls to try it yourself.
you're one of those assholes who will provoke a fight and pull his skirts and run away.

Sure thing there toughguy. Anyone outside the approved Government/Media Complex sphere, will immediately be labelled a "Baby-Hating, America-Hating, Crazy Tinfoil Hat-Wearing, Nutjob." You yourself do that all day here. So like i said, you won't get anywhere near the parents. They're on full Lock-Down. And in time, they'll disappear into oblivion.

Woo, you're flamin' nuts, Princess. Now take a deep breath and a chill pill.
Nobody is rounding you up, and nobody is disappearing those peeps. It's all in your head.
Once you are calm please explain how you determined that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi and provide some credible support for your silliness about the fams of the Sandy Hook victims. :cuckoo:

Try getting in touch with the parents for an interview. Let us all know how that works out. Good luck.

I wouldn't know where to begin, Princess, and I have no interest in bothering those peeps. Now quit deflecting and post something which supports your claim ... something other than that which comes from the little voices in your microwave. And while you are at it please explain how you determined that Harvard Law prof is a Nazi. As always you've got NUTTIN'. Woo. :cuckoo:

meaning you haven't got the balls to try it yourself.
you're one of those assholes who will provoke a fight and pull his skirts and run away.

Nobody is rounding you up, and nobody is disappearing those peeps. It's all in your head.
Once you are calm please explain how you determined that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi and provide some credible support for your silliness about the fams of the Sandy Hook victims. :cuckoo:

:lol: You're such a Nazi douche. Still waiting for you to explain your 'Final Solution' plan for all us 'crazy' Conspiracy people. Did you even bother to read your Nazi Hero's entire plan? Somehow i doubt you did. You just don't have the intellect or attention span. But i'll wait a little longer. I love a good laugh.

Poor Pauli is overwhelmed by reality and firmly in the grip of his raging paranoia and as such he is a srong candidate for professional help and pity but not hate. His CT ramblings and those of like-minded CTs are, as you said, a very real danger when one of them loses control and fetches his guns. I too am disgusted by how they use the Sandy Hook victims as an excuse to vent their paranoid rage against the machine. It's pathetic, really but Pauli is a very sick puppy. :cuckoo:

Still waiting for you to explain your Nazi Hero's plans for 'Addressing' your awful perceived problem. Please enlighten us on your plans. I need a good laugh. Go for it.

Woo. I thought 9/11 Hand Job was this board's biggest hand job but you make him look like a stud.
For the 3rd and last time [from post #1130]:
"It is time the gov't acts to dispel the myths to the extent that it can."
If you need me to explain that you are far too stupid to play with a computer.
Now perhaps you will stop spinning and crying wolf and acting like a paranoid asshole long enough to explain how you determined from his paper that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi? And please post some credible support for your claim that the fams of the Sandy Hook vic's are "locked down" and soon to "disappear." :cuckoo:

Last edited:

:lol: You're such a Nazi douche. Still waiting for you to explain your 'Final Solution' plan for all us 'crazy' Conspiracy people. Did you even bother to read your Nazi Hero's entire plan? Somehow i doubt you did. You just don't have the intellect or attention span. But i'll wait a little longer. I love a good laugh.

More lame deflection. If you need a good laugh, Princess, either look in the mirror or at that which is in your hand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woo. I thought 9/11 Hand Job was this board's biggest hand job but you make him look like a stud.
Now perhaps you will stop spinning and crying wolf and acting like a paranoid asshole long enough to to explain how you determined from his paper that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi? And please post some credible support for your claim that the fams of the Sandy Hook vic's are "locked down" and soon to "disappear." :cuckoo:

You still haven't explained your solution to your awful scary problem. What do you and your Nazi asshole buddy propose? You're being deceptively vague. So give us a tangible plan or solutions. How are you gonna silence or get rid of all these Citizens you despise? Please enlighten us. After all, it's you that has the problem with these people. So what do you plan on doing about them? This is your last chance to explain yourself. I don't have all day. Are you capable of intelligently articulating you and your Nazi Hero's vision or not? I'll wait a little bit longer.

Last edited:

Now perhaps you will stop spinning and crying wolf and acting like a paranoid asshole long enough to to explain how you determined from his paper that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi? And please post some credible support for your claim that the fams of the Sandy Hook vic's are "locked down" and soon to "disappear." :cuckoo:

You still haven't explained your solution to your awful scary problem. What do you and your Nazi asshole buddy propose? You're being deceptively vague. So give us a tangible plan or solutions. How are you gonna silence or get rid of all these Citizens you despise? Please enlighten us. After all, it's you that has the problem with these people. So what do you plan on doing about them? This is your last chance to explain yourself. I don't have all day. Are you capable of intelligently articulating you and your Nazi Hero's vision or not? I'll wait a little bit longer.
first you must explain how you know the prof is a Nazi..

Since you're the same Sock, why don't you go ahead and explain your plan to silence or get rid of all these people you disagree with. You haven't articulated a tangible plan or solution yet. You've only spewed vague nonsense so far. Time is running out.

Since you're the same Sock, why don't you go ahead and explain your plan to silence or get rid of all these people you disagree with. You haven't articulated a tangible plan or solution yet. You've only spewed vague nonsense so far. Time is running out.
only in your deceased mind are we the same, it's just more proof of your tenuous grip on reality.
time is running out..? are you gonna do us all a favor and step out in front of a bus?
if not I've got all the time in the world.

Wow! You really are every bit as stupid as you seem.
"It is time the gov't acts to dispel the myths to the extent that it can" means exactly what it says. No hidden meaning. No nefarious plans. I want the gov't to be more open and more honest in an effort to engender more trust from us and less stupidity from you.
Now perhaps you will stop spinning and crying wolf and acting like a paranoid asshole long enough to to explain how you determined from his paper that Harvard Law professor Cass Sunstein is a Nazi? And please post some credible support for your claim that the fams of the Sandy Hook vic's are "locked down" and soon to "disappear."

As with his belief that the Sandy Hook fams are "locked down" and about to "disappear," the Nazi Harvard Law Nazi is strictly a figment of his paranoid imagination. That boy is a flamer. :cuckoo:

The only one here talking about silencing or getting rid of anyone is - drum roll, please - YOU, and you are one monumentally stupid CT.

Last edited:

only in your deceased mind are we the same, it's just more proof of your tenuous grip on reality.
time is running out..? are you gonna do us all a favor and step out in front of a bus?
if not I've got all the time in the world.

Lame Sock. You got nothin. Good luck with that 'Final Solution' fantasy. :lol:

Forum List

Back