Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

Ted Olson, conservative Republican and leader of the right for same sex couples to marry correctly states that people, not government, have the right to marry.
And no law should deny same sex couples to marry he states.
True conservatives never want to GIVE GOVERNMENT POWER to deny rights.
True conservatives WANT TO LIMIT THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT.
No true conservative would ever support a ban on same sex marriage.

Ted Olson, conservative Republican and leader of the right for same sex couples to marry correctly states that people, not government, have the right to marry.

So conservatices are in favor of extending tax and other benefits to more and more people? Is that your point?
You are confusing conservative with libertarian. Although libertarians ought to be against it as well.

So conservatices are in favor of extending tax and other benefits to more and more people? Is that your point?
You are confusing conservative with libertarian. Although libertarians ought to be against it as well.

NO, I clearly stated that conservatives want TO LIMIT THE POWER OF GOVERNMENT.
And you are right, conservatives want to lower taxes for everyone. That increases the economy if you don't already know.
Rabbi, you are really in touch with the world today. With all of the problems we have in the country today you are worried about 2 lesbian women or 2 gay men that happen to love each other wanting to get married.
But you are going to set our minds at ease Rabbi with your opposition to gay marriage.
How fitting for you, as you claim to be a conservative, to want to take a document, THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION or any state constitution, documents that are DEDICATED to the preservation of our inalienable rights, to tell a certain group of people-gay folks, what they CAN NOT DO, rather THAN TELL THE GOVERNMENT WHAT IT CAN NOT DO which is what the US Constitution was founded on-LIMITED GOVERNMENT.
And conservatives WANT LIMITED GOVERNMENT.
To you Rabbi, we do not need tax reform, we do not need education reform, we do not need to end pork barrel and earmark spending, we do not need medical reform, we do not need smaller government and we do not need the dozens and dozens of the other problems we face. We need a ban on gay marriage is what you believe. You believe we need laws to ban 2 people that love each other, but you declare not to be normal by YOUR standards that you want GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT, from getting married and that is something that makes the country better.
You sir are a closet liberal.
All marriage is same sex marriage anyway you look at it. You are having the same sex with the same person.

Last edited:
It of course has nothing to do with hating gays. That is another canard by the gay lobby.
They have nothing but lies.
Gays are denied civil rights
Gays are the new blacks
Opposition to gay marriage can come only from homophobia.

It is all untrue.

I see, so you being a gay hater who's against gay marriage makes you the exception to the rule, correct?

When did you start taking it in the ass?

Lol you make a sad attempt at justifying homophobia, then make the crazy assumption that anyone who's for equal rights "takes it in the ass." I'm straight as an arrow, but I'm confident in my masculinity so I don't have to try to overcompensate by attacking men who are more effeminate than me.

Just for the sake of honesty and your own self pride, my advice is to be honest with yourself and others.

Just say "I don't like gays, so I don't want gays to have equal rights."

You know it's true, I know it's true, so why is it so hard for you to just admit it instead of dancing around it? Insecurity about your homophobia?

Libertarian Party Platform does not recognize the right of a government to discriminate based on gender:

" 1.3 Personal Relationships

Sexual orientation, preference, gender, or gender identity should have no impact on the
government's treatment of individuals, such as in current marriage, child custody, adoption,
immigration or military service laws. Government does not have the authority to define, license or
restrict personal relationships. Consenting adults should be free to choose their own sexual practices
and personal relationships."​

Platform | Libertarian Party

>>>>

I see, so you being a gay hater who's against gay marriage makes you the exception to the rule, correct?

Lol you make a sad attempt at justifying homophobia, then make the crazy assumption that anyone who's for equal rights "takes it in the ass." I'm straight as an arrow, but I'm confident in my masculinity so I don't have to try to overcompensate by attacking men who are more effeminate than me.

Just for the sake of honesty and your own self pride, my advice is to be honest with yourself and others.

You know it's true, I know it's true, so why is it so hard for you to just admit it instead of dancing around it? Insecurity about your homophobia?

IOW you think anyone who is against gay marriage must be a homophobe.

At least you can admit to being a closed minded bigot on the topic.

Rabbi..........you are a homophobe and you're against gay marriage, you are one example that proves me right.

What am I bigot towards? This should be fun.

OK, I will assume and believe you that you are not a homophobe.
What does it matter if gays marry?
I was homophobic for many years. It came with the territory I was in and the environment I was in for many years. Just the nature of the beast.
But when I realized how absurd my belief that sexuality was a choice it finally hit me. Gays and lesbians, you and I, NO ONE chooses what sex they are attracted to.
I WAS BORN attracted to women.
Gays and lesbians fall in love with their own sex.
What is wrong with that?
What is wrong with 2 people that love each other wanting to get married?
How does that affect you IN ANY WAY?
Where does your opposition fall to then?

I dont care if two people want to live together. I dont care if two people want to declare their undying love for each otehr before the high priest of Kawabunga or anything else.
But redefining marriage as anything other than what we have traditionally defined it as will make a mockery of the whole thing and cause a further breakdown of social order.

I dont care if two people want to live together. I dont care if two people want to declare their undying love for each otehr before the high priest of Kawabunga or anything else.
But redefining marriage as anything other than what we have traditionally defined it as will make a mockery of the whole thing and cause a further breakdown of social order.

Explain how it will make a mockery of the whole thing and cause a further breakdown of social order. To me divorce has already killed most of the sanctity of marriage, and to me now marriage just seems like the next step to do when you've dated someone a long time rather than an actual lifetime commitment.

Sounds just like homophobic fearmongering to me, I'd love to hear an explanation that made it sound like something else.

"breakdown of social order":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I admit I am a dumb ass redneck done good.
If you believe that you are a complete fool.
You are a bull shitter. YOU do not believe that yourself yet you know that is all you have so you post it.
Gays getting married will be the "breakdown of social order".:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Rabbi, you are a real idiot if you believe that.
Tell us how that will happen. This will be RICH!!:lol::lol::lol:

Explain how it will make a mockery of the whole thing and cause a further breakdown of social order. To me divorce has already killed most of the sanctity of marriage, and to me now marriage just seems like the next step to do when you've dated someone a long time rather than an actual lifetime commitment.

Sounds just like homophobic fearmongering to me, I'd love to hear an explanation that made it sound like something else.

Heterosexual marriage in America has been a mockery of what traditional marriage was for centuries. Our courts and their differing laws concerning property and divorce are a complete farce as it is.
All the while the failure rate of HETEROSEXUALS is over 50%.
Gay folks marrying will have ZERO AFFECT on me, my marriage and my family.
If anyone lets that affect them then they ALREADY have problems.
:lol::lol::lol: "breakdown of social order" :lol::cuckoo:

You are a bull shitter. YOU do not believe that yourself yet you know that is all you have so you post it.
Gays getting married will be the "breakdown of social order".:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We can agree you are a dumbass.

What restrictions should be put on marriage, in your view?

Heterosexual marriage in America has been a mockery of what traditional marriage was for centuries. Our courts and their differing laws concerning property and divorce are a complete farce as it is.

Yeah people should worry about their individual marriage, not their neighbor's, not those of other people.

Keeping your own marriage (as you showed acknowledging our ugly divorce rate) happy and healthy is hard enough, and if you think less of your wife, your vows or your marriage in general because Tom and Ted or Julie and Joanie are married, then you aren't worthy of being your wife's husband anyways.

2 consenting adults.
You can not marry the 3 women and midget you currently covet.
Wouldn't want to "breakdown the social order."

Yeah people should worry about their individual marriage, not their neighbor's, not those of other people.

Keeping your own marriage (as you showed acknowledging our ugly divorce rate) happy and healthy is hard enough, and if you think less of your wife, your vows or your marriage in general because Tom and Ted or Julie and Joanie are married, then you aren't worthy of being your wife's husband anyways.

You obnviously didnt read Santorum's comments. And if you did you didnt understand them.

What restrictions on marriage do you think there should be?

2 consenting adults.

So you're OK with a brother and sister getting married.
Why 2 consenting adults? What if the couple wants to add a third wife, which is standard practice in probably a majority of the world?
Arent you discirminating against people's ability to form their own households, you statist you?

Rabbi, as soon as you get off the gay marriage phobia and join us conservatives that want to bring in more conservatives be they gay or straight into the party then the sooner we win back the WH.

You obnviously didnt read Santorum's comments. And if you did you didnt understand them.

What restrictions on marriage do you think there should be?

We've expanded on the topic and we're talking about gay marriage in general, not just Santorum's comments which i read many times and understand perfectly.

Governmentally I think there should be no restrictions on marriage, government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all. If a church doesn't want to marry a gay couple that should be their choice, if an insurance company doens't want to fine, just like it's fine if a church or any other establishment does want to recognize the marriage.

2 consenting adults.

So you're OK with a brother and sister getting married.
Why 2 consenting adults? What if the couple wants to add a third wife, which is standard practice in probably a majority of the world?
Arent you discirminating against people's ability to form their own households, you statist you?

No, no relatives. 2 consenting adults not related.
FYI Rabbi, there are already laws on the books banning relatives. Didn't you know that?
I live in America. The religous beliefs of those elsewhere do not count.
So quit hiding behind yours.
You can form your own household with 40 women or men, or midgets, whatever.
2 people love each other, they can get married.
Under your analysis, you make a strong point of ELIMINATING MARRIAGE in any form or fashion.
Is that what you want? Take your ball and go home if you can not have it your way.
You sound like a "my way or the highway" kind of guy. In my playing days we used to call guys like you "U-Haulers".

Forum List

Back