Sarah Huckabee Sanders erupts: "ESPN must fire host for calling Trump white supremacist"

You slide rather effortlessly from the role of insulting prick into the role of whiny little bitch. Jus' sayin'.

Anyhoo, they probably will let her go, precisely because they want to maintain the escapism of their product.
upload_2017-9-13_23-37-13.png

Any time. Every now and then I like to mimic the cons here. It goes without saying that no one in the White House should be calling for anyone to be fired.
No one at the WH did, you fucking liar.
"“But I think that’s one of the more outrageous comments that anyone could make and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN." -Huck

Any time. Every now and then I like to mimic the cons here. It goes without saying that no one in the White House should be calling for anyone to be fired.
"“But I think that’s one of the more outrageous comments that anyone could make and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN." -Huck
That is not calling for someone to be fired, Nazi

That does not preclude a member of the government suing ESPN and one of its idiot employs.
Most certainly, I just don't think some retarded girl on a liberal network is worth suing.
Well, you are entitled to have your opinion and express it, but it is not your decision as the stupid **** did not call you a White Supremacist, right?

I agree with you and she is very stupid, as most in the entertainment industry are.

I said he didnt do it on espn's time. Which makes your comments about ESPN pretty silly.

No, it does not, dumbass.

She still is a Talking Head for ESPN and represents their corporation.

If ESPN does not fire her it signals their agreement with her, Nazi.

She is also a private citizen and has a right to speak out as a private citizen. If you work for a company maybe you should be fired for speaking as a private citizen.

She is also a private citizen and has a right to speak out as a private citizen. If you work for a company maybe you should be fired for speaking as a private citizen.

That does not mean she has the right to slander the President of our country by calling him a White Supremacist.

Wow, you are starting to sound like a White Supremacist yourself.

Does any of your friends know that you are a White Supremacist?

roflmao

upload_2017-9-14_0-0-39.png

I said he didnt do it on espn's time. Which makes your comments about ESPN pretty silly.

A company can release an employee under a morality clause which gives an employer a lot of discretion to terminate. I wouldn't fire her for being stupid but she could be sued.

A company can release an employee under a morality clause which gives an employer a lot of discretion to terminate. I wouldn't fire her for being stupid but she could be sued.
She would be GONE if I were in charge.

If he's not a white supremacist, than what the fuck is he?
A White Nationalist?
Trump is not a White Nationalist, doofus.

A White Nationalist would not let his kids marry Jews, for one thing, and he does not advocate for racial advantage to be given to whites which a White Nationalist would.

Trump is not even a 'Race Realist', lol.

You leftards just live on your own planet.
Trump White Nationalists like Steve Bannon and Jared Taylor see Jews as white.
And White Nationalists dont see Jews as White either except a very small splinter group formerly organized around the efforts of Jared Taylor.

They use the term 'white' to mean Aryans, or Indo-European people and that excludes semitic people.
And as I said, Bannon and Don THE Con are Jared Taylor White Nationalists therefore Tramp IS a White Nationalist.

Give me one example where Trump accepted the mere approval of any known white nationalist.

Just one.
Your wish is my command!
Tramp names one of the country's most prominent White Nationalist leaders, William Johnson, as one of his California delegates to the Republican Convention.

What is interesting is ESPN parted ways with Hank Williams Jr. in 2011 after Jr. made a comment about Obama. He just was picked up again after six years of being off ESPN. Now, a Hill comment about Trump is okay. Another case of liberal's double standard.

Are right-wing free speech crusaders OK with the WH publicly demanding that a private company fire an employee for her political views?
Bunch of Trump Snowflakes

I don't care about what she says about the president, good or bad. I do wish ESPN would stay out of politics however. Sports is an escape from real life, and it's annoying when espn or any other sports network gets political.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....looks like a duck

No, calling Trump a white supremacist is "outrageous"

Forum List

Back