Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

How many under Bush were part time? How many under Bush were illegal How many under Bush were minimum wage.

You assholes have an excuse for everything. Obama started with an ecomony losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Your buddy Bush started with a balanced budget on the path to paying down the debt & left with an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Eat that, asswipe.

when did I ever say that Bush was a great president? eat that asswipe.

the facts are that Bush screwed up and Obama made his screw ups worse.
Unemployment:

Bush ..... 4.2% to 7.8% (+86%)
Obama .. 7.8% to 4.9% (-37%)

Dow:

Bush ..... 10.6K to 8.3K (-22%)
Obama .... 8.3K to 19.2K (+132%)

Lying Redfish calls that worse under Obama.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Taking statistics out of context isn't impressive to the well informed.
That's ok :itsok: I understand how painful it is to righties when the economy improves with a Democrat in the White House.
Considering the fact that Democrats intentionally ruined the economy 10 years ago and we should be doing better.....I really don't see what you have to brag about after 8 years of poor growth and stagnant wages which doesn’t indicate a good ecomony. Not one time during Obama's administration did we go over 3%. Most of the time it was just above negative growth or at best 1.5% growth. That is why interest rates have been bottomed out......to keep from causing another recession.
You know you're insane, right? Democrats didn't control any part of government ten years ago. :cuckoo:

She was so tough she quit.

Yeah, a tough women would have let her 14 yer old daughter be raped by you fucking scum.

a third grader would know how to use women and woman in a sentence ... DDDUUURRRRRRR

im-sorry-son-but-were-grammar-nazis_c_823267.jpg

durrrrr ... another 3rd grader who skipped class ..

woman ... singular

women ... plural

study up idgets.

She was so tough she quit.

Yeah, a tough women would have let her 14 yer old daughter be raped by you fucking scum.

a third grader would know how to use women and woman in a sentence ... DDDUUURRRRRRR

Internet spelling and grammar checking? :lmao: What a turd

singular and plural, what an idiot ..

The first word in a sentence is capitalized, retard. :eusa_whistle:

Unemployment:

Dow:

That's ok :itsok: I understand how painful it is to righties when the economy improves with a Democrat in the White House.
Considering the fact that Democrats intentionally ruined the economy 10 years ago and we should be doing better.....I really don't see what you have to brag about after 8 years of poor growth and stagnant wages which doesn’t indicate a good ecomony. Not one time during Obama's administration did we go over 3%. Most of the time it was just above negative growth or at best 1.5% growth. That is why interest rates have been bottomed out......to keep from causing another recession.
You know you're insane, right? Democrats didn't control any part of government ten years ago. :cuckoo:
They laid the groundwork in 2003, during the election, and when they won in 2006..they ruined the economy as soon as they took over. It's no coincidence that the economy tanked as soon as they took control. However, much of the damage was set up during the Clinton years though.

Unemployment:

Dow:

You know that you're redundant and boring, right?

You of the Khmer Rouge are the most vicious demagogues the world has ever seen. Your war on women is unprecedented, the attacks on Palin would give any decent person pause, but you are not a decent person.

how many of those are part time? how many are illegals? How many are minimum wage?
How many under Bush were part time? How many under Bush were illegal How many under Bush were minimum wage.

You assholes have an excuse for everything. Obama started with an ecomony losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Your buddy Bush started with a balanced budget on the path to paying down the debt & left with an economy losing 800,000 jobs a month & shrinking at a rate of 6.2%.

Eat that, asswipe.

Unemployment:

Dow:

if it did we would acknowledge it, that's where we differ. We care about the country, you only care about your fricken party.

[
What precisely did we "filthy fucks" do aside from frame a cohesive argument and expose those with inadequate vocabularies such as yourself? Did we embarrass Sarah Palin? Did you complain that Barack Obama was not fully vetted by the press? Did we expose her to a heated situation requiring quick, effective executive decisions? Did we not adequately prepare her to answer pertinent questions?

Your kidding, you're going to try the "who me" lie?

Look, you're stupid, you have to know this. This is why you're a democrat, you lack the intellect to examine the facts of a situation and draw a reasoned conclusion.

Because you are a democrat, I will assume that you have virtually no knowledge of recent history. Some think that the Nazis and Goebbels were the most vile demagogues of our time, but that isn't true. Oh to be sure, they were scum. But the worst of the worst were the Khmer Rouge under Pol Pot. They declared war on knowledge. In pursuing this war, the Communist agents would do things like accuse college professors of molesting students based on nothing other than the desire to slander them - just as you democrats have done to Palin. The Khmer Rouge would hire thugs to rape the wives and children of doctors and dentists, similar to how you democrats went on national TV and suggested that Palin's 14 year old daughter Willow be raped by Alex Rodriguez. Pol Pot would have his agents stalk professionals night and day, spy on them in their homes to intimidate them, just like you democrats did by putting Creepy Stalker Joe McGinnis next door to Palin.

It was this vicious and prolonged war that you animals waged on this woman that made me understand, you ARE the Khmer Rouge, there is NO difference between you Soros fucks and those who followed Pol Pot.
You really are as fucking stupid is your posts make you appear. It's not an illusion like objects appearing smaller than they are in a mirror. No one said Palin's 14 year old daughter should be raped by anyone. You're talking about a failed David Letterman joke where he was talking about her older daughter Bristol, who he thought attended a baseball game with her mom. He apologized when informed it was Palin's younger daughter, and not Bristol, who was at the game.

Unemployment:

Dow:

The Democrats were in control of the House and Senate beginning in January 2007--that was 10 years ago short a little less than two months. They retained that power until 2011 when the House returned to a GOP majority and 2015 when the Senate returned to a GOP majority.

There is plenty of blame to go around, but the Democrats have NOT done a good job with the economy either in the last two years of the GWB Administration or for the past eight years.

And none of that has absolutely anything to do with whether Sarah Palin would make a good administrator of veteran affairs as she had absolutely nothing at all to do with the U.S. economy during any of that period.

[

its a RW idiot board,and testimony of their stupidity .. and you blame stupidity on a typo ... Palin may be too smart to rule worms.

The word is "it's" retard; this is a contraction of "it" and "is."

You are seriously stupid.
Spits the moron who can't tell the difference between Sarah Palin Tina Fey.

:lmao:

Take the log out of your eye before criticizing others.

It's a message board, no one is going to sit there and edit every post like it's a professionally written document. A simple typo that's going to pass a spell checker is just retarded to call someone on. It may have even been done by the spell checker.

Grow up. In the mean time here's a diaper as you seem to wet yourself regularly.

Seriously, that's your standard? People should sit and scrutinize their posts for any innocent typo? What a douche

its a RW idiot board,and testimony of their stupidity .. and you blame stupidity on a typo ... Palin may be too smart to rule worms.

Too say "women" instead of "woman?" You has vary little intelligence if ewe think finding that makes you smarter then any won else. Apparently ewe knows you aren'ot smarter then shit that you needs to go their two feel superior

Unemployment:

Dow:

The Democrats were in control of the House and Senate beginning in January 2007--that was 10 years ago short a little less than two months. They retained that power until 2011 when the House returned to a GOP majority and 2015 when the Senate returned to a GOP majority.

There is plenty of blame to go around, but the Democrats have NOT done a good job with the economy either in the last two years of the GWB Administration or for the past eight years.

And none of that has absolutely anything to do with whether Sarah Palin would make a good administrator of veteran affairs as she had absolutely nothing at all to do with the U.S. economy during any of that period.
And the causes for the economic collapse began before the even stepped into office. The 110th Congress had nothing to do with great recession.

You really are as fucking stupid is your posts make you appear.

You of the Khmer Rouge calling others stupid is a bit like the Elephant man calling others ugly.

It's not an illusion like objects appearing smaller than they are in a mirror. No one said Palin's 14 year old daughter should be raped by anyone.

Ohh lying, how very clever. :thup:

{"One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."}

You're talking about a failed David Letterman joke where he was talking about her older daughter Bristol, who he thought attended a baseball game with her mom. He apologized when informed it was Palin's younger daughter, and not Bristol, who was at the game.

It was neither failed, nor a joke, It was an attack on the enemy of the Soros Khmer Rouge, the democrats. He was talking about 14 year old Willow.

This is but one of a thousand vile assaults by you of the Khmer Rouge.

How about this one by you cute little Goebbels?

{Prominent liberal writer Andrew Sullivan spent more than a year asserting that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with Trig and that he is really Bristol's child. The evidence for this primarily seems to come from voices in Sullivan's head. Sullivan's conspiracy theory is so nuts, particularly in light of pictures of Palin walking around pregnant with Trig, that he should probably be locked away in an asylum until he can work through his mental illness. Unfortunately, given the insane hatred from the Left that's aimed at conservative women, few people seem to be able to tell him apart from the other lunatics.}

You see, you are VICIOUS filthy scum who wage war on women. Palin is of the opposition party, so any lie, any attack, any act is just fine with you. BECAUSE you have no ethics, there is no line, no "too far' with you filth. You seek to DESTROY the object of your hatred, as defined by your master, George Soros. IF you had a code of ethics, it would constrain you, but you are a sociopath and utterly without integrity. You have no common decency, no morality, no shame for what vile scum you are.

It's a message board, no one is going to sit there and edit every post like it's a professionally written document. A simple typo that's going to pass a spell checker is just retarded to call someone on. It may have even been done by the spell checker.

Grow up. In the mean time here's a diaper as you seem to wet yourself regularly.

Seriously, that's your standard? People should sit and scrutinize their posts for any innocent typo? What a douche

Too say "women" instead of "woman?" You has vary little intelligence if ewe think finding that makes you smarter then any won else. Apparently ewe knows you aren'ot smarter then shit that you needs to go their two feel superior

there ya go,now you're in your realm ... please continue.

She's dumb as a rock, and spent the last few years on crack and getting into fights at parties. Sounds like she's got her face inside Trump's trousers to get this job.

let me remind you sir:

"hey can i call you Joe?"

"you can call me Joe"

"SAY IT AIN'T SO JOE THERE YOU GO AGAIN!"

she's not 'dumb as a rock'...SHE'S A GENIUS! :D

Nice try but we are talking about the man for whom you voted. Why did you support such a person that trashed POWs?

A man who never served & never cared about the military who trashed our Generals when he claimed he knew more about ISIS than they did. He might as well screamed " Our military is stupid".

You petend patriots make me sick.

Simple truth: Being a POW doesn't make a person a hero and some Generals (like other politicians) are very very stupid. Stating simple truth is not "trashing" anybody. Another simple truth is that anyone who would appoint John Kerry to any government position is going to earn the scorn of veterans and active military. Also someone needs to make Hillary aware that children throwing flowers is not actual sniper fire.
Another POW basher & calling the military stupid all to defend their orange buddy. John Kerry served, he volunteered for dangerous duty in Vietnam. Kerry is a prime example of how asshats like you trash veterans. And Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire.

John McCain flew dangerous missions over enemy territory under enemy fire & you & your orange fuckhead buddy claim that he is not a hero. WOW.

You really ought to stick to subjects that you know at least a little bit about. I (like 99.9% of other Vietnam veterans) consider Kerry a coward, traitor and monumental sleeze who brought extreme discredit upon himself, the Navy, the military, and his Country.
McCain served courageously and with considerable distinction under extremely adverse circumstances. But that does not make him a hero. Trump is correct in that the act of surrender is not heroic.

" And Clinton landed under the threat of sniper fire."

Idiotic bullshit.
Speaking of idiotic bullshit....

99.9%, huh? You do know Kerry got 41% of the military vote, right?

No, I don't; neither do you. And the subject was Vietnam veterans in any case.
Sure I do...

CNN.com Election 2004

...and now, so do you.

[
And the causes for the economic collapse began before the even stepped into office. The 110th Congress had nothing to do with great recession.

That is a moronic claim, despite the kernel of truth to it. To be sure, our doom was set when we comoditized residential mortgage backed securities, coupled with mandates to grant loans to unqualified buyers based on racial quotas (before you lie, I will remind you that Janet Reno was the first AG to ever file civil suit and did so to force greater CRA compliance.) CRMBS took the direct risk out of making bad loans, giving rise to insane ARM's and the "liars loan" programs. Hey, want a a million dollar home, but have no income? No problem, tell em' Bill Clinton sent you.

I'll be happy to discuss the foundation causes of the housing collapse with you. You can grab Toro if you like, I will happily admit he is the one person on the board with greater knowledge of the situation than I. But then, you won't find much support for your false dialogue...

Forum List

Back