Sarah Palin even getting in on the action, goes HAM

Are you kidding? You need to start paying attention, the left wing ding bats accuse him of it constantly... of course they might have a point, after all, he did pretty much rape them in the 2016 election.
`

Hey Poindexter, please prove any democrat accused trump of rape?

No one attacks women more than Drumpf. He has multiple rape accusations but thats ok with you because he is a repub.

.....and that's just the one in this thread

If you want more perhaps you should peruse the twitter feeds of the left wing dingbat luminaries that can't seem to exercise enough self control to avoid vomiting their idiotic nonsense onto the rest of humanity.

:popcorn:

I can prove this; The 22 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct. Sexual misconduct is NOT rape.

No shit sherlock, maybe you should explain the difference to your friends in LeftWingerTopia because given the recent imbroglio and the attendant "demonstrations" over unsubstantiated allegations of sexual misconduct it would appear that many of 'em don't know that there is a difference. The left wing lemmings sling the rape word around like it's going out of style.

The members of Crime Family-R are fucking nitwits but at least most of 'em appear to understand the distinction.

No shit sherlock, maybe you should explain the difference to your friends in LeftWingerTopia because given the recent imbroglio and the attendant "demonstrations" over unsubstantiated allegations of sexual misconduct it would appear that many of 'em don't know that there is a difference. The left wing lemmings sling the rape word around like it's going out of style.The members of Crime Family-R are fucking nitwits but at least most of 'em appear to understand the distinction.
`
Take a Chill Pill buddy.

No shit sherlock, maybe you should explain the difference to your friends in LeftWingerTopia because given the recent imbroglio and the attendant "demonstrations" over unsubstantiated allegations of sexual misconduct it would appear that many of 'em don't know that there is a difference. The left wing lemmings sling the rape word around like it's going out of style.The members of Crime Family-R are fucking nitwits but at least most of 'em appear to understand the distinction.
`
Take a Chill Pill buddy.

Yeah I'll do that "Poindexter", as soon as you get that white flag you're waving out of my face.:cool:

Ciao

Ask her how many states are in the USA today Go 'head
`
`

Queen_stupid.jpg

And she's still 100 smarter than either Obama

She is not stupid. The fact is that everyone creates words to more accurately describe how you feel. Sometimes those words become actual words.

The problem with Sarah Palin is she suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Ever since she has tied up with Trump, she sounds like a Trump idiot. She once said you can eat well or sleep well meaning you can do the right thing or do the political thing. Palin has chosen to do the political thing.

I actually have been no fan of Murkowski in the past however I take back everything I said. Murkowski did the right thing. Apparently she listened to women who have been sexually assaulted unlike other Republicans who insulted them.

quote:
Hey @LisaMurkowski - I can see 2022 from my house... 12:06 PM - 5 Oct 2018

IconLOL.gif

savage
She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.

I'm confused. Provide me the FACT her son was arrested for beating his wife. Where is your proof?
Google is your friend. Just look up "palins son arrested for beating his wife."

quote:

IconLOL.gif

savage
She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.

I'm confused. Provide me the FACT her son was arrested for beating his wife. Where is your proof?
NO here is what comes up!

Once there, investigators said they found that Track Palin had assaulted an unnamed “female acquaintance.” When the woman tried to call police, Palin allegedly took her phone away to keep her from doing so.

Palin physically resisted troopers while being placed under arrest, according to the Alaska DPS.
Sarah Palin’s son arrested on domestic violence charges for the third time in three years

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, arrested on domestic violence charges against dad
Track Palin arrested on domestic violence charges

NOW IDIOT!!!!
TRACK Palin
Born: April 20, 1989 (age 29 years), Wasilla, AK

Spouse: Britta Hanson (m. 2011–2012)
Education: Wasilla High School
Parents: Sarah Palin, Todd Palin
Siblings: Bristol Palin, Willow Palin, Piper Palin
Grandparents: Sarah Heath, Charles R. Heath, Blanche Palin, James Palin

OK? SO You are wrong!
It wasn't his wife because Dummy... do a little more then JUST reading headlines! That's the problem with dummies like you don't read or listen except to headlines/30 sec soundbites!
Always read a little more because the biased MSM will get your attention with half truths BIASED presentation.
As they did in this case: Dummy Track is NOT married. Divorced.

quote:

IconLOL.gif

savage

Once there, investigators said they found that Track Palin had assaulted an unnamed “female acquaintance.” When the woman tried to call police, Palin allegedly took her phone away to keep her from doing so.

Palin physically resisted troopers while being placed under arrest, according to the Alaska DPS.
Sarah Palin’s son arrested on domestic violence charges for the third time in three years

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, arrested on domestic violence charges against dad

NOW IDIOT!!!!
TRACK Palin

OK? SO You are wrong!
It wasn't his wife because Dummy... do a little more then JUST reading headlines! That's the problem with dummies like you don't read or listen except to headlines/30 sec soundbites!
Always read a little more because the biased MSM will get your attention with half truths BIASED presentation.
Girlfriend/wife....same difference

And she's still 100 smarter than either Obama
`
Doubtful. Obama was a corporate tool during his presidency and is no doubt enjoying a life of comfort being supplied to him by his corporation masters, now that he's out. Palin on the other hand, she has her hands full just keeping her brood out of jail.

Can you imagine we almost had a white trash Vice President?

And ALL of these USMB palookas were fans of hers.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

And Hillary the Hag couldn't beat them

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Too bad you shafted Bernie.
Even sorry ass Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.

Irrelevant

quote:

IconLOL.gif

savage

PTSD issues. He served. This shit has nothing to do with a Gold Star mother.
You dont get PTSD from serving. You can get PTSD from being continually exposed to stressful and violent situations. Palin didnt serve in a combat role. He was chauffeur for top brass. No doubt mommy had something to do with that.

Vets Are Furious Sarah Palin Blamed Her Son's Domestic Violence On PTSD

quote:

IconLOL.gif

savage

NOW IDIOT!!!!
TRACK Palin

OK? SO You are wrong!

No it is NOT. The woman was a "female acquaintance" .

NOW IDIOT!!!!
TRACK Palin

OK? SO You are wrong!

No it is NOT. The woman was a "female acquaintance" .
Nope. It was his girlfriend.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Even sorry ass Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.
There is no legal meaning for "the popular vote" in presidential elections.

Schooled again.

She is not stupid. The fact is that everyone creates words to more accurately describe how you feel. Sometimes those words become actual words.

The problem with Sarah Palin is she suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. Ever since she has tied up with Trump, she sounds like a Trump idiot. She once said you can eat well or sleep well meaning you can do the right thing or do the political thing. Palin has chosen to do the political thing.

I actually have been no fan of Murkowski in the past however I take back everything I said. Murkowski did the right thing. Apparently she listened to women who have been sexually assaulted unlike other Republicans who insulted them.
who was sexually assaulted that we should be listening to? It certainly wasn't Christine BallsInMouth Ford.

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Schooled again.

He went to public school and needs help keeping up.

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Schooled again.

He went to public school and needs help keeping up.
He certainly need to learned to be respectful of our beautiful First Lady. Michael Obama was afforded respect.

Forum List

Back