Sarah Palin even getting in on the action, goes HAM

She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.
Can you imagine we almost had a white trash Vice President?

And ALL of these USMB palookas were fans of hers.

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

And Hillary the Hag couldn't beat them

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Too bad you shafted Bernie.
Even sorry ass Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.
Na, not really
She did not win the popular vote, more people voted for the conservative/libertarian side...
Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050
Lice must be messing with your vision. 65m is more than 62m everyday of the week and twice today.

Ass-Lips angrier than normal today.
Good!
I'm not angry about the Drumpf being a buffoon or the the Flotus a whore. I just think its embarrassing.
Hey black supremacist...…..go fuck yourself......Trump is more of a man than you will ever be and so am I.
And calling his wife a whore....yep, you just love women...you fucking hypocrite.
Drumpfs more like an orangutan than a man. Give me a break. If youre a man you dont have rape women like Drumpf. His wife is a whore and a skank. I love women not whores and skanks.
Boy, You need to calm down
Lice head, I am calm.
Boy, get your facts straight...
I’m an American Indian

All of them.

#LOLGOP
After having the current buffoon and whore first lady it would actually be less of a novelty.

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Even sorry ass Hillary beat them. She won the popular vote not Drumpf and the illegal immigrant whore.
Na, not really
She did not win the popular vote, more people voted for the conservative/libertarian side...
Lice must be messing with your vision. 65m is more than 62m everyday of the week and twice today.
The conservative/libertarian side got more votes, Where is held account. Or is it beyond you.... boy

I'm not angry about the Drumpf being a buffoon or the the Flotus a whore. I just think its embarrassing.
Hey black supremacist...…..go fuck yourself......Trump is more of a man than you will ever be and so am I.
And calling his wife a whore....yep, you just love women...you fucking hypocrite.
Drumpfs more like an orangutan than a man. Give me a break. If youre a man you dont have rape women like Drumpf. His wife is a whore and a skank. I love women not whores and skanks.
Lice head, I am calm.
I’m an American Indian
No such thing. Indians are from India you silly white boy.

She should be concentrating on being a good mom. Her son was recently arrested for beating his wife almost to death.

All of them.

#LOLGOP

Well fuck...we settled for a ghetto ass Kenyan for a President...why not a white trash VP?

Actually Trump and Pence make Obama look good.
gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

Lice head, I am calm.
I’m an American Indian
Lol
Native American is the white man’s term, Political correctness dictates it.... boy

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Na, not really
The conservative/libertarian side got more votes, Where is held account. Or is it beyond you.... boy
Your reading comprehension must be in the fritz again. I said Hillary beat Drumpf dummy. Do you need an adult to explain to you that the comparison is only between Drumpf and Hillary?

Lice head, I am calm.
I’m an American Indian
Lol
Native American is the white man’s term, Political correctness dictates it.... boy
I didnt call you native american. I said you were a white boy lice head.

“Moreover, a large number of Indians actually strongly object to the term Native American for political reasons. In his 1998 essay "I Am An American Indian, Not a Native American!", Russell Means, a Lakota activist and a founder of the American Indian Movement (AIM), stated unequivocally, "I abhor the term 'Native American.'" He continues:”

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/fts/bismarck_200504A16.html

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

Na, not really
Your reading comprehension must be in the fritz again. I said Hillary beat Drumpf dummy. Do you need an adult to explain to you that the comparison is only between Drumpf and Hillary?
Lol
More people voted for Trump and Johnson than did for Hildabeast and stein...

There is a reason why we have the electoral college to keep you silly fuckers in check… Boy

Lice head, I am calm.
I’m an American Indian
Lol
I didnt call you native american. I said you were a white boy lice head.
Lol
Your eyes are fail’n ya... boy

There have been some spectacular embarrassments for America. Palin is not the greatest, but certainly ranks.

Forum List

Back