🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi survey shows men blame women for rising cases of molestation

Why don't we just concede to the Muslims here that there are also a great many rapes that occur in The West - including the US, the EU, etc.

What sets us apart from Saudi Arabia and the like, however, as a society, are the results of this survey.

Indicative as it is of a primitive mindset.

You will not find any Western culture which holds that rape is the woman's fault - certainly not for something so trivial as applied cosmetics.

That kind of Neanderthal mindset is long-gone in The West, and it is yet another measure of the backwardness of Islam-at-large - as represented by the men of Saudi Arabia - Islam's Spiritual Capital - that they believe - on the street - that rape can be a woman's fault, simply attributable to cosmetics.

Somehow, I have the sick vision of legions of horny hairy little buggers, getting all excited over something as innocuous as eye-shade or eye-liner or lipstick.

Sounds like a bad case of premature emasculation.

Something suitable for the Wankervision Channel, I'm sure.
75_75.gif

The west does not give moral permission or encourages men to rape women today.
Rape is a crime, one that many have suggested carry the death penalty, and that seems even among other convicts to be immoral.
Apart of abuse of jews, the permission of women to be sex object of syrian fighters and now to give fighters permission to rape goes beyond any other conflict in the middle east. This is not just about taking slaves or concubines as part of your household this is using women to abuse and dispose of or having women service men to become carriers of the next generation of fighters in twenty years.
These are among muslims, respected leaders giving this blessing not just propaganda. These men are on video or audio tape giving these commands and before their followers.
Definitely a new form of terror, but this not about non-muslims but the abuse of muslim women. Terrorizing their own kind.
Does not give them high marks among the kafir as models of morality, peace or tolerance.

I used to think I had seen the best and worst of Islam, but this is truly a news chapter.

will wonders never cease. Considering the great value muslims attribute
to VIRGINITY----I am really amazed at this-----what seems to me ----new
developement in depravity------is the VOLUNTEER sex service thing
really true? As to the rape of muslim women----it WAS made legal in
1971----by west pakistani clerics. The west pakistani army was encouraged
to rape east pakistani girls -----it was made kosher by an edict of TAKFIR on
the whole population

a few papers tried to say it was disinformation but it was too wide spread in arab papers and newsreels for it not to have some validity. No idea how many women came back pregnant. Numbers seem smaller than originally expected.

Yea, lets point fingers at rape in the middle east.

Yet, a woman is raped somewhere in the U.S. every minute of every hour 24/7/365

In fact, FBI statistics say 1 out of every 7 American women will experience an incident of rape in her life.

Now back to our regularly scheduled muslim hate fest. .... :doubt:

Yea but Muslims rape with style :lol:

Yea, lets point fingers at rape in the middle east.

Yet, a woman is raped somewhere in the U.S. every minute of every hour 24/7/365

In fact, FBI statistics say 1 out of every 7 American women will experience an incident of rape in her life.

Now back to our regularly scheduled muslim hate fest. .... :doubt:

Yea but Muslims rape with style :lol:

muslims make it legal for a muslim man to rape------
the rape of a non muslim woman by a muslim man
is lauded------the rape of a muslim woman by a muslim
man is subjected to sophistry until the society or
Qadi finds a way to call it legal for the male---but
a crime for the woman. In those cases in which a
woman can HIDE the fact that she was raped----it is her
best option

Forum List

Back