SC con-federate flag gone

Yeppers, all you had to do is convince 5 old men and women with at least one being a gay advocate. Then it was nothing but forced compliance, the liberal's wet dream.

ANd dozens of other courts and state legislatures...

But here's the hilarious thing. Stupid inbred fucks like you voting away the American Middle Class because you hate the gays so much, cleetus.

You didn't stop gay marriage, but you did let Bush Jr. destroy the American Dream. Good work.

It is a shame their own kind betrayed them and sold them off

it is truly a shame, but the demorat scum are the ones to blame, if they had not put a price on them it would have never happened. :up:

Now, the Democrats are oppressing blacks in a different way by destroying cities and keeping them in poverty. Feed them government subsidies as a token of love

-Geaux
Lets' be blunt about it. Enslaved them again and now they expand their ownership to illegal aliens too

..because that solved all the issues about crime, poverty, illegal aliens and ISIS just to name the major plagues affecting the country.
Learn how to use the quote function. And all those other issues are a deflection, because that was not what it was about. You just hate being told you are wrong, again, and then have the right thing done, again. Sux to be you.

..because that solved all the issues about crime, poverty, illegal aliens and ISIS just to name the major plagues affecting the country.
Learn how to use the quote function. And all those other issues are a deflection, because that was not what it was about. You just hate being told you are wrong, again, and then have the right thing done, again. And you suckers are not going to enslave anyone ever again. Sux to be you.

So what was really accomplished here other than making people falsely feel like they did something to fight racism? Final question when the next Dylan Roouth comes along and commits mass murder what symbol will you want to ban then for your feel good moment?

Learn how to use the quote function. And all those other issues are a deflection, because that was not what it was about. You just hate being told you are wrong, again, and then have the right thing done, again. And you suckers are not going to enslave anyone ever again. Sux to be you.

Learn how not to 'double post'

-Geaux

Well, fucking excuse me!!! I am glad you have never made the mistake not checking the cursor's position before you replied to a message. Picking on shit totally irrelevant to the issue for displaying your "superiority" is a typical leftist, elitist, totalitarian behavior.

Your party enslaves people every day

-Geaux
---------------

Obama-welfare-line.jpg

Of course not we are for freedom unlike you who already re-enslaved some and are in the process of widening ownership by bringing a lot of people in illegally through the Southern border. You own slavery, we know that.

The far right non-Republicans, like Geaux and defcon, would fight to enslave all people they don't like, while we in the GOP are fighting to keep people free.

Last edited:
Actually, the confederate flag is not banned for private use, so the KKK can still march with their favorite flag and not get arrested.

The whole point of taking the confederate flag down from the state capitol is to at least have a symbolic agreement from the state government not to practice discrimination.

I know, you guys are going to argue that the confederacy was not for discrimination or slavery. OK, whatever.

The far right non-Republicans, like Geaux and defcon, would fight to enslave all people they don't like, while we in the GOP are righting to keep people free.
A lot of assumption results in unfounded accusations while lying about "RIGHTING" people to keep free. The perfect Fake Jake has just fucked it up after lecturing others how to post… Take your own medicine Fakey.

I knew defcon would go looking so I set a tell for him. He found it. :lol:

What a loon.

Now listen up you losers from the far right. You are racists, pure and simple. You are nativists, pure and simple. You are homophobes, pure and simple. You are sexists, pure and simple.

Clean up your act if you want to be Republicans.

It's a victory for the GOP, and a kick in the ass to those who claim to be its far right wing. Those far right folks are thugs, nothing more.

A hooray for South Carolina for doing the right thing, and for all the other southern states that have already taken their con-federate flags down. Its time to leave that long ago war and its bitterness in the past and stop aggrandizing hatred and slavery. Keep them in museums so children can learn of that dark part of southern history, and then walk outside and get an ice-cream in a united state and country. Its not the last step, but its another step down the right path.

I never thought I would see the day.
Waiting for the gay faction to propose their flag fly instead.

I knew defcon would go looking so I set a tell for him. He found it.
Damage control Fakey?
Now listen up you losers from the far right. You are racists, pure and simple. You are nativists, pure and simple. You are homophobes, pure and simple. You are sexists, pure and simple.
Yes, you are right about that, we have no problem with native Americans and respect their heritage unlike you who try to eradicate historical heritage.
Homophobes because we support traditional family.
Sexists??? I am glad you are celibate, and applaud you for mustering great strength in controlling your instincts and emotions.

Forum List

Back