Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

For what purpose?

What purpose? To determine if the person is telling the truth or not. They called many other witnesses, why would they not call the one that made the initial accusation? We can't have a system where anyone can make any claim they would like and then not be questioned. That is ridiculous.

Hmm, Trump can make any claim he wants. Can we question him?

How are you going to determine if the whistleblower is “telling the truth” or not? Didn’t we already do that with testimony from witnesses?

Trump is innocent until proven guilty. I guess you missed that part. I guess you want to change the entire court system to get your wishes. No reason to cross-examine those who make accustations against others. How absurd can you be?

My wish? My wish is to have this matter taken seriously. The whistleblower cannot indict or exonerate the president. They aren’t actually the “accuser”.

I am not even convinced this is a real whistleblower. IMO, this is a person who colluded with Schiff to find anything that Schiff could use to try to impeach, no matter how weak. This would explain why Pelosi said they were going to impeach BEFORE the information from the whistleblower was actually released. She knew about it all along. She jumped the gun. She also made the assumption that the call with the Ukraine would be a sure quid pro quo, which it wasn't. The whole thing stinks to high heavens and now that she is saying she may not release the article of impeachment to the Senate, it stinks even more. A pure, unadulterated witch hunt...again.
There's no whistleblower? Yet everything in his/her complaint has been verified. Pelosi was against impeachment until after the WB became public. The call was a quid pro quo.

Do not take that tin foil hat off under any circumstances. I don't think you could handle the shock of what reality actually is.

Good, then we should get testimony from Biden about his threat to cut funding unless the Ukrainians stop investigating his crackhead son.

Just wonder Pete, Biden's threat to cut funding to Ukraine in six hours after Congress passing it if he didn't get his way, how was THAT not a threat to our national security? Seems we need to look a lot closer at that.
Good point.

What purpose? To determine if the person is telling the truth or not. They called many other witnesses, why would they not call the one that made the initial accusation? We can't have a system where anyone can make any claim they would like and then not be questioned. That is ridiculous.

How are you going to determine if the whistleblower is “telling the truth” or not? Didn’t we already do that with testimony from witnesses?

Trump is innocent until proven guilty. I guess you missed that part. I guess you want to change the entire court system to get your wishes. No reason to cross-examine those who make accustations against others. How absurd can you be?

My wish? My wish is to have this matter taken seriously. The whistleblower cannot indict or exonerate the president. They aren’t actually the “accuser”.

I am not even convinced this is a real whistleblower. IMO, this is a person who colluded with Schiff to find anything that Schiff could use to try to impeach, no matter how weak. This would explain why Pelosi said they were going to impeach BEFORE the information from the whistleblower was actually released. She knew about it all along. She jumped the gun. She also made the assumption that the call with the Ukraine would be a sure quid pro quo, which it wasn't. The whole thing stinks to high heavens and now that she is saying she may not release the article of impeachment to the Senate, it stinks even more. A pure, unadulterated witch hunt...again.
There's no whistleblower? Yet everything in his/her complaint has been verified. Pelosi was against impeachment until after the WB became public. The call was a quid pro quo.

Do not take that tin foil hat off under any circumstances. I don't think you could handle the shock of what reality actually is.
More lies. The whistleblower's complaint was a pile of lies.

Mr. Clinton’s trial lasted about five weeks.

which was a partisan pissin' match

so i'd expect nothing less this time 'round

~S~
Schumer is asking for all the pertinent evidence to be presented. What's wrong with that?
He had his chance. They had phony opinion witnesses coming and going. Jury deliberations is not the place to present new witnesses.
The Senate is not just conducting jury deliberations. They’re conducting a trial. Last time I checked, witnesses are called at trials.
The more we confront Trumpette's with the facts the more they retreat in to their fantasy world.

Because it was Schiff and Nadler who were supposed to call them. Why did Schiff refuse to call the whistle blower?

Schiff and Nadler cannot call witnesses in the trial.

There was no purpose to call the whistleblower other than intimidation and diversion.

What do you mean there was no purpose in calling the whistleblower? He/she is the one who made the accusation. They should be questioned and cross-examined. That is obvious.
For what purpose?
For exposing Adolph Schiffler's collusion and corruption.

Which has nothing to do with Trump, so it’s therefore an unrelated matter.
ROFL! It has everything to do with Trump.

It's fun to watch you squirm trying rationalize not forcing the Whistleblower to testify.

Let’s say you’re right. What effect does that have on what we know about Trump’s actions?

I see nothing wrong with Trump's actions. He asked a foreign power to investigate potential corruption which directly affected the US. He has every right to do so and, if we are to believe Biden, every right to withold money until he gets what he asked for.
That wasn’t actually the question.

Name one.

Mr. Clinton’s trial lasted about five weeks.

which was a partisan pissin' match

so i'd expect nothing less this time 'round

~S~
Schumer is asking for all the pertinent evidence to be presented. What's wrong with that?
He had his chance. They had phony opinion witnesses coming and going. Jury deliberations is not the place to present new witnesses.
The Senate is not just conducting jury deliberations. They’re conducting a trial. Last time I checked, witnesses are called at trials.
The more we confront Trumpette's with the facts the more they retreat in to their fantasy world.
Republicans and Trump have them so confused, they can’t tell what is true or not. Which is the whole point.

ROFL! Of course he's the accuser. He's not a "they," by the way. The accuser is the accuser. We all know who he is.

After all the testimony has been heard, the whistleblower’s account is completely unnecessary. The whistleblower complaint was merely highlighting where to look to find the high crimes.
The Constitution says it's necessary, you Stalinist douchebag.

ROFL! Of course he's the accuser. He's not a "they," by the way. The accuser is the accuser. We all know who he is.

After all the testimony has been heard, the whistleblower’s account is completely unnecessary. The whistleblower complaint was merely highlighting where to look to find the high crimes.

I already explained it to you. I don’t repeat myself to
morons who don’t listen. You want to live in ignorance, there’s nothing I’m going to be able to do about that.

Name one.

Gossip-Ridden 'Whistleblower' Complaint Follows Steele Dossier Template

The complainant begins by falsely characterizing a July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky, the transcript of which was released by the White House on Wednesday.

Trump made a “specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and examined by the U.S. cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike,” the complainant alleges. A review of the transcript of the call shows that while Trump mentioned Crowdstrike once during the call, he never made such a request about locating and turning over multiple servers to the U.S.

Schumer Declared If the GOP Plays By Same Rules The House Dems Did, They're 'Engaged In A Cover Up'

Pure bullshit. Name just ONE relavant witness Democrats did not want to interview.

Republicans want to to have a testimony of everyone EXCEPT ANYONE DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the Ukrainian drug deal Trump is accused of.
You first name one relevant witness at the inquiry? GO__________

I already did.

Mulveney who held up the money at Trump’s direction and was at the meetings with Sondland that laid out quid-pro-quo to Ukrainians and even more crucially Jiuliani who Trump referred everyone to deal with, from Sondland to Zelensky.
The money / military aid in question was delivered to Ukraine without them having to do anything....

Republicans need to stop saying such stupid fucking nonsense.

Military aid did not get realeased untill Congress opened investigations.

Trump did not start telling Sondland "no-quid-pro-quo!!! I want nothing from Zelensky!!!" untill well after WhiteHouse already had whistleblower complaint and Congress opened investigations.

Hopefully larger font helps, because simply repeating over and over over and over is not cutting it.

Last edited:

morons who don’t listen. You want to live in ignorance, there’s nothing I’m going to be able to do about that.
You don't have to repeat yourself. You can shut the fuck up.

Let’s say you’re right. What effect does that have on what we know about Trump’s actions?
There was nothing wrong with Trump's actions. Not the real actions without democrat lies and opinions.
He was using government to get an edge for his re-election. No one should be okay with that.
Wrong.

Such a cute little authoritarian thug telling others when they can speak.

Such a cute little authoritarian thug telling others when they can speak.
I offered a suggestion. You can keep speaking, and I can keep humiliating you. See, I'm not a Stalinist douchebag like you. I support the Bill of Rights, unlike you.

Buck up, snowflakes. The Democrats - Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Clapper, Brennan, Clinesmith, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Schiff, and Nadler - will not get dragged before the Senate to testify and answer for their crimes in a 'reckoning' long overdue.
How about Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo (all first-hand fact witnesses) testify in the Senate, Twinkie?
Altijd-PrutsFM-Donald-Trump-Meme.jpg

Better yet, how 'bout the Pussy Grabber in Chief mans up and testifies under oath before the American people?
The democommiecrats had their chance to call witnesses. If they didn't tough shit on them.

Schiff and Nadler cannot call witnesses in the trial.

There was no purpose to call the whistleblower other than intimidation and diversion.

What do you mean there was no purpose in calling the whistleblower? He/she is the one who made the accusation. They should be questioned and cross-examined. That is obvious.
For what purpose?
For exposing Adolph Schiffler's collusion and corruption.

Which has nothing to do with Trump, so it’s therefore an unrelated matter.
ROFL! It has everything to do with Trump.

It's fun to watch you squirm trying rationalize not forcing the Whistleblower to testify.
Do you understand why Trump so desperately wanted to WB to testify?

So he could smear him. Character assassination is all he has. Have you noticed?

Because it's supposed to be a trial. Witnesses are generally called in trials.

It's not a criminal trial, moron. Why would you need to call a witness when his testimony has already been observed?
Because that's the purpose of a trial. For the Senate to mull over evidence; some of which may not have been presented during the hearing.
Yes it is which does not include the jury doing further investigations for the house.
Moron, it does include witnesses. :cuckoo:

And as has been pointed out to you already, you're just too dense to comprehend.... the next phase is a trial, not an investigation.

And your biggest problem with that is who is in charge of the trial.
You mean the Senator who said he's working with the White House?

Forum List

Back