Scott Walker is Toast...

And lets not forget the pending lawsuit.

In February, a conservative activist and group filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against the partisan district attorneys who had pursued the John Doe probe. In short order, a federal district court judge held that the plaintiffs “are likely to succeed on their claim that the defendants‘ investigation violates their rights under the First Amendment, such that the investigation was commenced and conducted ―without a reasonable expectation of obtaining a valid conviction.”

But, who cares about facts when you need the propaganda to work.

Mark

"guilty or not"?

You are aware the judge threw out the charges and admonished the Rat prosecutors who wasted his court's time, right?
5yjbztv.gif

The prosecutors presented the "evidence" to a state judge and a federal judge 2 years ago and both judges (neither affiliated with his administration) shut the case down due to "no case" and told the prosecutors to back off.

The reason it is news today is because all records were made public yesterday.

Left leaning media, however, know their readers and audience are too "excited" to realize it is 2 years old and going nowhere.

I laugh at how they make you guys look silly.

It actually gets better than that. The only portion of this lawsuit that is proceeding forward is the civil suit against the Democrat AG's by the conservative groups for 1st amendment violations. Walker is cleared the only case going forward is how much the dem ag's get sued for.

Stop being a ditz. That is a response to the motion to quash subpoenas and a long way from felony charges.

I'll make it simple for you, responses are not felony charges.

Oh, btw: Texas Map / Geography of Texas/ Map of Texas - Worldatlas.com

Hint: the blue color indicates bodies of water. When these bodies are very big, they indicate seas or oceans, or in this case a gulf.

Federal prosecutors would not have made this announcement if they weren't sure they had the evidence to convict. Most of these prosecutors have long careers behind them, and have their own personal legacies that they want to protect. They don't become reckless at this stage of their careers. Think about it.

And if you think that my misuse of one word out of 23,714 posts bothers me, it doesn't. :)
You've been outed as a complete fool. Do you think you can refuge in defending a highly partisan lawyer? The legacy of Francis D Schmitz,,,really?!

Are you really that simple-minded?

Federal prosecutors are a mix, some appointed by Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

Putting the allegations aside for a moment......does anyone think that Walker has been an effective Governor?

I do. And I live smack dab in the middle of Wisconsin.

Mark

To the person that PMed me. It appears that I cannot answer you until I reach 50 posts. I live in Plover, just east of Wisconsin Rapids.

Nice to meet you.

Mark
How is the cheese there?

Are you in Paul Ryan's district?

Ooooo, how sinister. Tell me more.
Turn of the Republican Propaganda Channel and go to an actual news site.

Like Racehl Maddow or Keith Oberman?
Olbermann has been doing sports on ESPN for the past year, at least.

Rachel Maddow covers stories that the mainstream press doesn't.

So no.

Try a Miami Herald, or an LA Times, or a New Orleans Picayune or a Boston Globe.

You know, news sites. Except you don't know.

You are aware the judge threw out the charges and admonished the Rat prosecutors who wasted his court's time, right?

You are aware the judge was Walker's pal, right? And that his decision was pure TeaBaggy kookery, raving about guillotines and Nazis?

And given the current evidence, it's absurd and delusional to claim there's no evidence. Walker was taking money illegally to finance his campaign. Bribes, in other words. Conservatives think that's cool, but that's because the ODS has rotted their souls.

Last edited:
Turn of the Republican Propaganda Channel and go to an actual news site.

So no.

Try a Miami Herald, or an LA Times, or a New Orleans Picayune or a Boston Globe.

Hey, how about a Wall St. Journal or Washington Times. You know, news that doesnt support your preconcieived view of things.

You are aware the judge was Walker's pal, right? And that his decision was pure TeaBaggy kookery, raving about guillotines and Nazis?

And given the current evidence, it's absurd and delusional to claim there's no evidence.

Actually two judges threw out the charges.
But if it was mere cronyism I am sure the DA will appeal and those judges will be removed. Right?

You are grasping at straws. And failing.

And given the current evidence, it's absurd and delusional to claim there's no evidence.

Actually two judges threw out the charges.
But if it was mere cronyism I am sure the DA will appeal and those judges will be removed. Right?

You are grasping at straws. And failing.

Thanks, now I don't have to post a response. You have it covered.

Mark

And given the current evidence, it's absurd and delusional to claim there's no evidence. Walker was taking money illegally to finance his campaign. Bribes, in other words. Conservatives think that's cool, but that's because the ODS has rotted their souls.

Not only Walker's pal, but a frequent guest of Koch brothers functions and retreats.

This crony judge tried to order the prosecutors to DESTROY the evidence in this case, even though they intended to appeal.

Why would a judge do that?

Not only Walker's pal, but a frequent guest of Koch brothers functions and retreats.

This crony judge tried to order the prosecutors to DESTROY the evidence in this case, even though they intended to appeal.

Why would a judge do that?

Wow. Who does that judge think he is? Eric Holder??

So no.

Hey, how about a Wall St. Journal or Washington Times. You know, news that doesnt support your preconcieived view of things.

The Wall Street Journal news sections are perfectly fine. only their editorial pages are wingnutty.

The Washington Times is a wingnut rag. Owned by a foreign cult leader.

Forum List

Back