🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SCOTUS divided over SSM

That's YOUR opinion and is meaningless. And again, its ignorant, impotent, anti-Americans like you that make our constitution necessary. Deal with it.

No. That's THOUSANDS of years of history and tradition talking. Isn't it amazing that the moment we start chancing those traditional/historic philosophies on things, this country heads down the toilet drain of history at a rapid pace?
traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpscb09b9dd.jpg

If the SCOTUS doesn't support the gays then what? You can't sue the SCOTUS.

You think a cake not being baked was bad. Just wait if they refuse to hear this one

OMG omg omg omg omg. it will be tens time as ugly as all the rest of their Faux outrages

Gays have been acting a fool, mocking their opponents, intentionally targeting Christians looking for a payday, they are overdue for a beat down.
Typical Rush and Alinsky mirror attack by you. You are describing yourself, and SCOTUS will beat you down.

Civil rights are not up for a vote, and never should have been. You might as well allow them to define a state religion, and we don't. It's also not up for a vote.
Lifestyle choice is not a civil right.

Is your chosen religion a lifestyle choice?

this is not about religion, its about biology and anatomy.

We are talking about lifestyle choices

Is your religion a choice?

People choose how to worship God, yes that is a choice.

To attempt to equate that with homosexual sexual activity is quite a stretch. Are you now saying that being gay is a choice? I thought you were born that way.

Is your logic train falling apart????

So how can you be descriminated against based on something you choose to do?

Civil rights are not up for a vote, and never should have been. You might as well allow them to define a state religion, and we don't. It's also not up for a vote.

And every morning, he wakes up and decides to go on being straight.

:rolleyes:

poor luddy, dumb as a sack of snake shit.

To attempt to equate that with homosexual sexual activity is quite a stretch. Are you now saying that being gay is a choice? I thought you were born that way.

before we go on. let me get this straight. you are now saying that being gay is a choice? yes or no.

It is statements like "You support a dad marrying his adult son to be consistent with your statement" that is going to, among a hot of other issues, why your antiAmerican agenda will lose in SCOTUS.

before we go on. let me get this straight. you are now saying that being gay is a choice? yes or no.

Of course not

Only arguing with an asshole who says it is

Looks like SCOTUS ruling in favor of SSM isn't the lock the homos led everyone to believe. Roberts nailed it. Kennedy is all over the map, he's obviously conflicted.

Gay Marriage Arguments Divide Supreme Court Justices

Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. suggested that Ms. Bonauto was asking the court to do something radical.

“You’re not seeking to join the institution,” he said. “You’re seeking to change what the institution is.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/29/us/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage.html
Point out to us where anyone made a claim that the SSM decision would be a 9-0 decision.

Immaterial. Because if if is a choice, then homosexuals have to have the same rights to marriage as heterosexuals.

Well of course they are.

Duh.

Very telling that some believe equal rights, as guaranteed by our constitution is "something radical".

Straights have changed the definition of marriage many times. Are you phobes okay with that?

The real question here is whether homosexuality is a normal human condition. The marriage issue is just a dodge of the real issue.

Society as a whole should decide this, not 9 old farts in black robes.
Is marriage a normal human condition....in the format it is right now?

Of course not

Only arguing with an asshole who says it is

Lifestyle CHOICE are your words, not mine.

Sure there is.

If you're an employee who is managing a branch of a bank and you're up for a promotion that involves moving to a state where you and your partner will be breaking the law and/or whose marriage won't be recognized, you're being deprived of the 3L's by the government.

Amazing how you right wing shitballs love talking about how evil the government it right up until you want to use it to bless marriage.

I think that states should be deprived of any power to withhold recognition of any marriage, just like it is with drivers licenses. That's a fair compromise. But you faghadists don't want compromise, you want to have your way and fuck anyone who disagrees with you.

I've said the same thing you've said--2 years before you even showed up:;

I think it was Liability that had the best idea of all on this:

The State should get out of the marriage business. Make all "marriages" that are now on the books--hetero/homo--a civil union. If you want to get married, you get a certificate from your house of worship or your lodge or your local tavern or where ever. But in the eyes of the State; you form a civil union thus legally availing you and your spouse of the responsibilities and the benefits.

the State should be out of the marriage business. But while it is, you should be allowed to marry who you want since the union does not damage anyone outside of the union.
The state will never be out of the marriage business. That's nothing more than libertarian drivel. Marriage is a legal and financial institution as well as a social one and people themselves will never allow it to be otherwise. It's been that way throughout human history and the delusions of the libertarian Left cannot change it. So how about we stop proposing things that aren't even remotely possible?

So how about we just let people marry whom they love. Half the time in female/male relationships they end up splitting apart anyway and going through a divorce. Can gays really get it much worse than most heterosexual couples?

Yes, they can destroy the lives of children far worse than any hetero couple.
article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

adam-lanza_2776421b.jpg

It will go 6-3 in favor

maybe, then you and your brother jake snarkey can get married

but seriously RW, if you get the ruling you want, what exactly would prevent brothers from marrying? what exactly would prevent fathers and sons from marrying to avoid inheritence taxes?

the slippery slope is real, whether you realize it or not.
If father/son marriages is something you wish to legalize, do the legal ground work that gays have been doing for decades.

Forum List

Back