SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Umm....retard argument debunked: a goat cant consent to a legal contract.

Derp derp derp

You fail
Can't give consent? It's only a matter of a liberal court to judge it's okay. They said a State cannot prevent anyone from getting married to whatever they want.
No, they didnt. You obviously cant read, or are a liar.

Probably both though, with a mix of mild retardation not knowing an animal cannot consent to a legal contract.
Anything is possible from this liberalCourt. Business people refusing to service a gay wedding are being forced to attend sensitivity training class. Thanks to liberalism and the Court this country is becoming more like the Soviet Union every day.

It doesn't matter, we still won't participate in sacrilege. And trust me, Christians are not going to start marrying homos in their churches. And nobody will be able to force them to. Watch for wailing and gnashing of teeth from the homonazis as they run up against this more and more, as they try to force churches, as they've attempted to force small businesses, to participate in their weird homo wedding revels.

Christians churches are already marrying gays in this country.
Pagan churches calling themselves "Christian" are engaged in the act of embracing homosexuality.

2 Timothy 3 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
“Difficult Times Will Come”

3 But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.

2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,

3 unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,

4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

6 For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,

7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.

9 But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

10 Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance, persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, Iconium and at
Lystra;

11 what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me!

12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them,

15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;

17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Last edited:
Which was their right.
No actually it isn't a right to marry it is a privilege.

It was their right to petition the courts for relief. That is the right of every American citizen.
that doesnt make it smart.

From their perspective, it certainly does.

There has been much discussion on bakers and photographers being forced to provide services for SSM weddings. All of those cases relate to the enforcement of state laws. Are you equally passionate about supporting the state's right to impose that on its citizens? Would you consider it unwise for a baker to take their case to SCOTUS because it might infringe upon state's rights?
They have proved to be idiots.
Your complaint is with state PA laws. What have you actively done to repeal such laws in your state? Or do you just sit at your computer and whine?

Unfortunately, many eyes won't be opened until the next life.

All I can say is keep your mind an heart open to the Lord and seek Him. The only good advice I can give at this point....

It doesn't matter, we still won't participate in sacrilege. And trust me, Christians are not going to start marrying homos in their churches. And nobody will be able to force them to. Watch for wailing and gnashing of teeth from the homonazis as they run up against this more and more, as they try to force churches, as they've attempted to force small businesses, to participate in their weird homo wedding revels.

Businesses are not allowed to discriminate (it varies by state), but churches are under no obligation to marry gays.

However, there are numerous pastors who are willing to do it, with or without the blessings of their churches.
but you do know that the gays are going to walk past the 3 churches in town that will marry them, just to get denied at the 4th church that wont. Just to make a stink and start on the next "right" that they want.

Gay marriage has been legal in Massachusetts for 10 years now- hasn't happened in 10 years.

What I truly expect are examples of the Religious right looking for reasons to be outraged- like you are.

Christians churches are already marrying gays in this country.
Pagan churches calling themselves "Christian" are engaged in the act of homosexuality.

How exactly does a church engage in homosexuality? Does the church get attracted to another church?

You are saying that, essentially, any and all marriages that don't conform to your international of God's will is illegitimate. There are folks who marry under the aegis of other religions, or no religion at all, yet those marriages are regarded as legitimate under the laws of this nation.

I'm saying there is one God, we will all answer to him.

Men can and will live any way they want on this Earth, make the rules and do what is right "in their own eyes" but, ultimately, it will fail.

God said it and so it will be.

5 minutes and nothing happened

I don't think God is that pissed about this Gay Marriage stuff

Oh? You get to decide when it's appropriate or the "right time" for God to act? You must be pretty powerful. Do people worship you?

God seems to be slipping with his punishing of sinners

He used to be right up there with floods, pillars of salt, locusts and killing first born

You would think this gay marriage stuff would really piss him off.....but I think Jesus doesn't have a problem with it. He is more level headed

If god doesn't do something soon about San Francisco, he's going to have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

God will do what He will do in His time.

Nobody is or has been trying to force churches to do anything.

I don't get the anger or the celebration.

This is a decision.

It will impact some things.

States that don't like it will start to hem it up where possible.

Roe is no longer what it was (in some states).

In states where people want gay marriage (a great majority of them), things will continue as they have been for some time.

There are places that gays would not want to live...that won't change.

Businesses are not allowed to discriminate (it varies by state), but churches are under no obligation to marry gays.

However, there are numerous pastors who are willing to do it, with or without the blessings of their churches.

".......with or without the blessings of their churches, (or the local Bund"............"

The meaning of marriage is even deeper now.

You confederate gay bashers can have this flag

11403332_10207407253598801_3262346917487779319_n.jpg

but you do know that the gays are going to walk past the 3 churches in town that will marry them, just to get denied at the 4th church that wont. Just to make a stink and start on the next "right" that they want.

Get back with us when that actually happens. Until then, STFU.

The idea that same sex marriage covers bestiality is too silly to ascribe to stupidity or ignorance. For the TEA Party base of the Republican Party the world is falling apart at accelerating speed. The pain and betrayal felt over gay marriage, civil rights and Obamacare is disorienting to them. Really.

Their forefathers suffered a similar catastrophe with the news of Appomattox. There are two more big bumps coming down the road: federal action on gun registration and the election of Hillary Clinton. We should expect a significant increase in racist terrorism similar to the Charleston Massacre as the reality of twenty-first century America begins to be revealed. It is sad but true: there is no birth without blood.

Add thinking goats can consent to legal contracts to Stephanie 's long list of retardation symptoms.

Steph, you know if we polled every person on the entire board right now as to.who is the dumbest poster, you win it in a landslide right?
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall....."

Forum List

Back