Sean Hannity Claims That He Is The Real Victim of Cliven Bundy’s Racist Comments

A lot of rw's are wishing they'd never got involved with this creep. He's just a common criminal, a hypocritical liar, and the opposite of "patriot".

Come to think of it, that describes a lot of his supporters too. Including Hannity.

Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

• Banned
Run Forrest Run!!!

Sean Hannity is running away from his new BFF Cliven Bundy. Hannity took no responsibility for promoting Bundy, and called the racist obnoxious and ignorant.

After Promoting Rancher Bundy's Armed Insurrection Against The Government, Hannity Plays The Victim - NewsHounds

No, Sean Hannity, you can?t distance yourself from Cliven Bundy

I can't understand the Fox love affair with Cliven Bundy. For all the hours of coverage they gave him there must have been dozens of hours of non aired footage and discussions with Bundy. Didn't the producers and reporters realize that this guy is a loose cannon?

2014-04-24-BundyFans1b.png

No Sean Hannity, you shouldn't distance yourself from Bundy. Liberals want to create the idea that Bundy is a racist (he isn't) therefore he deserves to lose everything he has and it go to the more sensitive government. That would be wrong and I don't think you would agree with that.

No Sean Hannity, you shouldn't distance yourself from Bundy. Liberals want to create the idea that Bundy is a racist (he isn't) therefore he deserves to lose everything he has and it go to the more sensitive government. That would be wrong and I don't think you would agree with that.

I agree

I think all Republicans should embrace Cliven Bundy. What a bunch of cowards

I would like to see Fox give him his own show so he can enlighten us on what is wrong with America

I don't think the old guy is KKK but he definitely is a racist. He is the kind of racist I give a pass to because it permeates every fiber of his being and he is not hateful about it. He was just taught wrong and has never discovered the truth.

• Banned

I agree

I think all Republicans should embrace Cliven Bundy. What a bunch of cowards

I would like to see Fox give him his own show so he can enlighten us on what is wrong with America

Live from fox "news" the Cliven Bundy show! With tonight's special guest, David Duke!

With his musical guest: Uncle Kracker

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think the old guy is KKK but he definitely is a racist. He is the kind of racist I give a pass to because it permeates every fiber of his being and he is not hateful about it. He was just taught wrong and has never discovered the truth.

He was taught ignorance, No child is born like that, it has to be taught. In addition , when you have a society/ community that reinforces that world view this is what you get

you haven't satisfied your lust for destroying this American citizen yet and everyone else you can drag into it?

just awful people who gives their allegiance to government over their country men and women

here you go, three cheers for government

snip
BLM Designated 50 million Acres Open for Solar Development in Nevada

In preparation for the mitigation strategy report for Dry Lake, the BLM held four workshops, which featured a presentation by Brightsource Energy, a politically connected solar company that received a $1.6 billion loan guarantee from the Energy Department for a solar farm in California.

Brightsource CEO John Woolard has visited the White House 10 times since Obama took office, and held a fundraiser and donated $2,400 to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D., Nev.) in 2010.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/blm-designated-50-million-acres-open-for-solar-development-in-nevada/

Last edited:
A lot of rw's are wishing they'd never got involved with this creep. He's just a common criminal, a hypocritical liar, and the opposite of "patriot".

Come to think of it, that describes a lot of his supporters too. Including Hannity.

So Hannity is a "common criminal" ? Really ? Has he robbed a bank, burglarized a home , assaulted someone ?

Last edited:

So Hannity is a "common criminal" ? Really ? Has he robbed a bank, burglarized a home ?, assaulted someone ?

didn't you know all of the people who goes against the progressives and the Obama administration are all criminals now

If Clive Bundy is such a racist, you have to wonder why this man says he'd take a bullet for him.

Keep in mind there are two separate issues here.

The show of force displayed by the government, and Bundy's racist comments.

Obviously once the comments became known, his support from any politicians and anyone in the media would vanish.
Even if his SITUATION and CAUSE deserves support, in todays world where careers are destroyed by certain words, no one can be seen supporting him.

This does not however diminish the original issue.

I personally don't support this guys cause.
From everything I can see, he owes the money. He can claim all he wants that he doesn't recognize the property as belonging to the Feds. In legal terms, I don't see that he has a leg to stand on.

However, I really question the governments show of force. Why didn't the government simply put a lien on his property, and when Bundy passes away, collect the money owed out of his estate ?

You might as well forget questioning this government under Obama and we all should be damn afraid

we are living under tyranny

“What I seen is civil disturbance. People are not happy, people is [sic] thinking they did not have their freedom; they didn’t have these things, and they didn’t have them,” said Bundy.

“We’ve progressed quite a bit from that day until now, and sure don’t want to go back; we sure don’t want the colored people to go back to that point; we sure don’t want the Mexican people to go back to that point,”

What Bundy actually said

Forum List

Back