Seattle Teachers on Strike, 6 Figures and 3 Months Off a Year Not Enough

I did a google search. It returned this........

About 115,000,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Search Results

Top stories​

View attachment 697416
View attachment 697417The Wall Street Journal
School Districts Facing Shortages Lure Teachers With Four-Day Weeks

Well, if this 4 day week actually happens.

1) then you are correct
2) If not true, then you need to apologize

Many are. And so many districts are down to four day weeks.
If you are correct at your claim of And so many districts are down to four day weeks. then I will admit I'm wrong.

Will You do the same if you are wrong?

Well, if this 4 day week actually happens.

1) then you are correct
2) If not true, then you need to apologize

If you are correct at your claim of And so many districts are down to four day weeks. then I will admit I'm wrong.

Will You do the same if you are wrong?

Are you drunk or high?

I'm salaried and don't get paid by the hour

Salaried AND don't get paid by the hour? Wow!

I also work 12 months a year unlike teachers.

You think most teachers take the summer off to relax and hang by the pool? Back when I was a kid most of the school teachers had summer gigs to make ends meet.

How 'bout you try your "salaried AND not paid by the hour" job with 3 months of NO PAY. See how you do.

Salaried AND don't get paid by the hour? Wow!

You think most teachers take the summer off to relax and hang by the pool? Back when I was a kid most of the school teachers had summer gigs to make ends meet.

How 'bout you try your "salaried AND not paid by the hour" job with 3 months of NO PAY. See how you do.
That is the career they chose. I pursued a more lucrative career and have no regrets.

Looks to me like they are basically wanting more compensation while doing less work. Literally.
"Reduce class sizes" "Increase support staff" etc. etc.
In other words.... not work as much while wanting more pay.

Yes I do. My brother-in law and a neighbor are teachers and they both complain about how miserable they are. My advice would be to find a career that makes you happy.

Maybe it's people like YOU that make them unhappy. You know, people who mock and denigrate them.

Looks to me like they are basically wanting more compensation while doing less work. Literally.
"Reduce class sizes" "Increase support staff" etc. etc.
In other words.... not work as much while wanting more pay.

Sounds like you have never taught! Kudos on showing us your ignorance! It's refreshing to get the ignorant view.

Yeah? And it's one YOU NEED. (Unless you don't have kids...but even then you need an educated society around you.)

...but even then you provide less to the world than a single teacher.

Huh.
Teachers have an important job but to say they contribute more to society than other careers is a falsehood.

Private school teachers are usually either unqualified to teach public school or simply waiting for a position to become available. I knew a lot of public school teachers who started in private schools making slightly more than minimum wage.
Wrong idiot. My daughter in law left the public school system because of all the leftist bullshit and now makes 30k more at a private school.

Forum List

Back